Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Flower Shop Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Here lie's a flower shop where they sell anything from sunflower to rose's. The shop owner and only worker for now is Lavi.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Lavi walked around checking his shop making sure all his flowers were properly watered. Smiling he water the ones that weren't watered yet. "There we go done for the moment~" he told himself and the flowers.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

bananadang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:17 pm
Angel walked by the flower shop and realized that he absolutly loved the smell of flowers. Angel stopped in his tracks and inhaled deeply. He put a big smile on his face and walked inside the flower shop. He opens the front door. "Good Afternoon!" Angel roars joyfully to the man tending the flowers. He seemed to have suprised the man. Angel smiles at him playfully.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Lavi heard someone come in with a good afternoon. "Good Afternoon and welcome~ How may I help you today?" he asked leaving the flowers and stepping over to the man that had entered. He smiled at him and held out a hand as a welcome.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Yudoko Hakucho

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 pm
Dancing, walking, clock keeps on talking,,
THey sing, they sing,la la la-la-la

Shane walked into the flower shop, it smelled glorious. He saw a young man and a man tending to flowers. He smiled at the man taking care of the flowers. "Hello." He said in his low baritone voice.

,Gentlemen and ladies, animals and babies
We sing, we sing na na na-na-na

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:46 pm
Angel shakes the man's hand. " No I was just hear to say hello and complement you in these beautiful flowers! " Angel exclaims to him. He smiled brightly and walked around inhaling the wonderful smell.

User Image

bananadang

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:50 pm

User Image
"Welcome~ Home may I help you today?" Lavi asked taking his hand back. "Thank you sir" he said taking pride of the complement.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:54 pm
"You're very welcome!" Angel said smiling at him. He appreciates this mans appearance. Then, he keeps on observing the beautiful flowers.

User Image

bananadang

Yudoko Hakucho

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Shane was about to say something to the man, but he saw the other young man. He completley ignored the man at the desk and wen to the young man. "Hello." He said smiling.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Lavi kept a smile that was rare and started tending to the flowers he was working with before the two men entered. He hummed a tone as he watered the plants.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

bananadang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 pm
"oh, hello!" Angel says sweetly to this young man who came up to him. "How are you?" He inquired, holding his hand out as a welcome.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Shane blushed a little. "I'm good." He replied shaking the mans hand. "I'm Shane." He added.

Yudoko Hakucho

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

bananadang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 pm
Angel noticed him blushing and giggled a bit. "I'm Angel. Nice to meet you." Angel exclaimed to Shane. Angel seemed lost in his eyes. He couldn't stop staring.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:19 pm

He smiled. He knew he was moving to fast when he said this. "Do you wanna go eat?" He didn't even know if this guy was gay.

Yudoko Hakucho

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

bananadang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:26 pm
"Yeah that would be nice. I'm on my lunch break anyway. How does Sushi sound?" Angel said smiling bright at him. He took one last inhale of the flowers then walked out the door with Shane by his side.

User Image

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces