Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
TVB DRAMAS! ...I think... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You watch TVB Drama?
  Duh. They rock.
  You stupid or something? Of course not. It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
  TVB Drama?? Hm...Maybe I'll try that...
  Never heard of em.
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:14 pm
You know...(English Titles) "Not Just a Pretty Face", "Split Second", "Virtues of Harmony", "To get Unstuck in Time" all that stuff. I like the opening to "Split Second" theme song. I don't know why but I just do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:14 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
You know...(English Titles) "Not Just a Pretty Face", "Split Second", "Virtues of Harmony", "To get Unstuck in Time" all that stuff. I like the opening to "Split Second" theme song. I don't know why but I just do.

So far, I watch all TVB shows from 1993-2006..and Split Seconds, doesn't really have a theme song..sounds more like a clock ticking. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:28 am
I have 2 gigs of TVB theme songs and sub theme songs sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:02 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
JhonnyRaincloud

So far, I watch all TVB shows from 1993-2006..and Split Seconds, doesn't really have a theme song..sounds more like a clock ticking. sweatdrop

I know...but...I still like it. =D  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:19 pm
My mum prefers Split Second than Twin of Brothers stressed i think its because she sleeps all the way through Twin of Brothers, and stays awake when she watches Split Second xd
I tried to watch Split Second before but it seemed a bit boring, so i prefered Twin of Brothers 3nodding ((Twin of Brothers is gonna end soon crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:24 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
My mum prefers Split Second than Twin of Brothers stressed i think its because she sleeps all the way through Twin of Brothers, and stays awake when she watches Split Second xd
I tried to watch Split Second before but it seemed a bit boring, so i prefered Twin of Brothers 3nodding ((Twin of Brothers is gonna end soon crying ))

scream it's a crappy ending!!!! crap I tell you scream  

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:23 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
xXHotBabiBluXx
JhonnyRaincloud

I know...but...I still like it. =D

Cool, Kou Chong is the best. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:52 am
DevilsLight
7Sapphire8Dragon9

eek Okay........ eek
But i did read this article on a web site about Twin of Brothers, and that person said that the beginning was fine but the end was a let down, and it was a disappointment.
Which is kinda true, cos its nearly the end and i do kinda find it a bit boring now and the first couple of episodes was interesting to watch 3nodding  

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:15 pm
I got 4 more episode to Twin of Brothers. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:22 pm
has anyone watch "To Catch the Uncatchable"?its sofunny!  

[Monchhichi]

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:18 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
DevilsLight
7Sapphire8Dragon9

eek Okay........ eek
But i did read this article on a web site about Twin of Brothers, and that person said that the beginning was fine but the end was a let down, and it was a disappointment.
Which is kinda true, cos its nearly the end and i do kinda find it a bit boring now and the first couple of episodes was interesting to watch 3nodding

It's not that it is boring (although it's repeat of the same issues that showed up in the first 15 eps), but the fact that it's a disappointment that made it crap. I don't want to ruin the ending so I won't say much more. *sigh* sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:01 pm
So true... the ending of Twins of Brother is just too sad... I really don't like the ending. The film in overall isn't bad though.  

sasa_powa_4eva

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:07 pm
xoxCharlenexox

I did... so funny and I love the theme song! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:03 am
sasa_powa_4eva
xoxCharlenexox

i watched it too. best comedy i've seen in ages. TVB series are the best...too bad all my friends don't watch it.  

rain_tokki

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:47 am
blu_myolie05
sasa_powa_4eva
xoxCharlenexox

i watched it too. best comedy i've seen in ages. TVB series are the best...too bad all my friends don't watch it.

Yup, TVB is the best! I dunno why but I think TVB is way better than Jade TV!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff