Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply OOC Forum
~ Read Me ~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 pm
Story of the Roleplay

One quiet evening in a small town in South Dakota, everyone was enjoying themselves. Some people inside watching TV in their cozy small homes, enjoying a nice game, show or movie. The younger children were allowed to go out and play tag, hide and seek, games such as that. The town being as small as it was everyone pretty much knew each other. Teenagers grouped together in small parking lots to the nice little park in the town.

It was a nice August night, some people were going to the Sturgis Rally a few hours away. But the this town was far enough that the motor cycles never really passed through their town. Which was a good thing for most of the locals, being this far away from the city lights and the loud sounds of cars constantly driving by your home no matter the time of the night, the silence was like their own little heaven. But that night, the event that would happen would change every single life in that town forever.

The night started out clear, not a single cloud in the sky. Which was a perfect for all the stars in the night sky to show bright, the fact that it was a new moon helped them even more. But off in the distance, a star seemed to be getting bigger and bigger by the second. Soon the big meteor crashed down on the little town. The whole ground shook, some houses that weren't in the way of the meteor barely stood up while others fell from the huge shake of the earth below them. The glow from the meteor began to grow until it was blinding, at the exact moment it reached it's peek, it exploded. Disappearing.

The few who survived walked, crawled or limped out of where they had been safely hiding. A sudden surge went through each and every one of them, eyes glowing they all looked up at the sky. Only a few seconds passed before they came back to themselves. Looking around, they all realized that they were standing in a circle where the meteor had been. There was no deep hole, not a single piece of a meteor to be found.

Three years later, a note card is sent to each and every person where ever they may be living. A reunion of some sort, to remember all that were lost. They would go back to the very small town that the disaster had happened. Who sent out the letter no one knew, but it had to be one of them. Everyone else in the country had ruled them as insane.

Start Off Point of the Roleplay

We start off with everyone almost to the town, sitting in their cars. By now they all know about the animal spirits within them, how to listen to them, and how to transform into them. Remember, it's been three years since they had been in this small town and for most of them, since they had seen one another.

Rules
1. Follow the TOS {obviously}
2. Some cursing is allowed, but don't go overboard.
3. Be kind to everyone, we don't want any fights going on.
4. Don't kill anyone's characters off UNLESS it's okay with them.
5. Be active and have fun!

Where To Start:
I'm sorry if I made this a little confusing, the place where you start roleplaying at is in the Roleplay forum. This forum is strictly used for OOC. At the very beginning when you're on your way there, and arrived there, you'll post in the Small Town thread, once you're on your way to the Church (the meeting point) you will move to the Church Thread and we'll go from there. My apologies if I made it confusing. I hope this helped. =]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:50 pm
-the doors of the bus opend and james jumped out landing firm stumbling a little.he dusts himself down and looks up into the sky holding his hand to his face blocking out the warm sun,he smiles slightly,then takes out a peice of paper wich reads.....then head to the church-
"jeez i havent been here in a while"
-he says to himself quietly,his accent very english, as the bus roars past him, he walked following the directions on the paper-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

The Veteran crusader

Coral Andrews

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 pm
Nix walked out of the woods, her hands dirty. "Note to self. Find better way to travel. Without other people." She saw James exiting the bus, and walked over. "Man, you've gotten taller." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm
Driving up the road in her silver convertible Bug, Delilah could just see the old town, Gosh, it's been so long since I've seen this place she thought, with tears welling up in her eyes. When she got closer she noticed that Nix and James were both already there. Honking her horn to signal her arrival. She came to a stop right in front of them "Hey guys! Long time no see! Need a lift to the church?"  

DegrassiGirl126

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:17 pm
Um, haha. You guys were supposed to post in the Roleplay forum under The Small Town Thread. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:26 pm
But the roleplay forum says:
General Error
You are not authorized to view this forum.
When it try to open it
It does that to the Old Threads too.  

DegrassiGirl126

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:36 pm
Oooh! Crap! That's what I was going to do but forgot to do. Sorry everyone! Thanks for telling me though DarkDaughter =]. Haha, silly me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:37 pm
All fixed! Haha, well don't I feel stupid. xD; Today definitely has been a long day.  

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

DegrassiGirl126

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 pm
Your welcome hun!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:40 pm
And if you were wondering they are accessible now.  

DegrassiGirl126

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Alright, thank you again. =] I'm going to quote post the other twos, and if you want you can post yours, unless you want me to quote post yours as well?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:48 pm
which ever is easiest for you. biggrin  

DegrassiGirl126

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:51 pm
I'll quote post it for you. =] I feel bad having to make you copy and paste it when it was my fault for forgetting to unlock the forum. xD;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm
Thank you for doing that then smile  

DegrassiGirl126

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:00 pm
Haha, you're very welcome! =3  
OOC Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff