Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Role Player's Paradise
Welcome. Please, introduce yourself. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:06 pm
Tell us about yourself!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]How did you find the guild:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:07 pm
User ImageLooking in the scope...User Image

Name: Just call me RGI.
Birthday: July 12th, 1993
How did you find the guild: About two years ago, a friend of mine who was a crew member of this guild wanted me to join his role play. So, I came.
Bio: I suck at these things... To put it in basic words, I'm a psychotic woman who enjoys a good role play, loves to play video games, giggles at the thought of boys kissing and doing naughty things, lives out in the middle of no where and is a complete country bumpkin.
Extra: I have angry issues...And violent issues...Don't make me mad if you don't want a new a*****e installed somewhere assholes don't belong.

User Image...of a dead man's gun.User Image

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Ectoplasmic_panda

Invisible Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Name: well you all can call me felina or fefe
Birthday: july 18th
How did you find the guild: souji told me about it
Bio: well lets see I love playing video games my current mmorpg is megaten I love riding my bike and being in water I’m a little bit of a pyro but who isn’t
Extra: I’m a goof and a klutz always accidentally hurting myself if you become my friend ill stick by you till the end unless you make me really mad My personality can sometimes be infectious and that’s all I can think of for now  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 am
Name: Aki
Birthday: March 31st, 1994
How did you find the guild: Souji Atsumi told meh!~ And I have a feeling that RGI told him? o:
Bio: Oooh. A bio...of me? Welllllllll~ I lived in Orlando, Florida for almost ten years before moving to the upstate of South Carolina. I homeschooled until 9th grade, when we got a foreign exchange student from Moldova and I went with her to a public high school. In 11th grade I had to drop out due to allergies and started an online school, which SUCKED. Now I'm in another online high school for senior year... My goal in life is to get a four-year degree and go to Japan to teach English. I don't need to know Japanese for the job, but even so I'm learning. I'm in Japanese II right now in school and plan on taking it in college as well. I love RPGs. No matter how many times I stop doing them, I always come back xD I'm addicted, I swear. I'm neutral to yaoi/yuri as well. Sure, they're great. Romance is romance to me ^^; I also took karate for a while, but it ended because of financial problems. I am feminine and oftentimes quite girly (I have been called the epitome of a shoujo chibi!) but girls in skirts LOVE to kick people >3
By the way. I make hats and am planning on selling them. I'm a lolita. I love visual kei but prefer to wear more loli things, and not punk loli. I like shiro loli, wa loli, some qi loli, and classic loli.
I like to use big words sometimes. I like to think of myself as diplomatic, though, and if someone seriously makes me mad I'll try to be as tactful as possible in my telling them off >.> But sarcasm sometimes wins over. If I'm ACTING mad at you, believe me, I am REALLY mad at you.

Extra: Need some help with layouts or just advice? I write stories and can give advice on plots. I also can give life advice. Need info on lolita culture or the Japanese language? I translate a lot if I can. I'm open to requests for help and I do layouts and character formats for free!~ Just gimme a cookie for my trouble ;D I also accept hugs as currency!
Oh! Also. I AM A FANGIRL! I love Kuroshitsuji, and several other anime and manga. I love many random anime/game/manga characters. I am a squealing fangirl over a whole bunch of Jrock stars. (Reita is <3) So...unless you want a random SQUEEEEEEEEE~~ don't mention them x3

Aka no Aki

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm
Name: Zahzi.
Birthday: 03/16/91.
How did you find the guild: ........I'm the Guild master...SOMEONE, is forcing me to do this....... *Shakes a jar full of spiders to antagonize them*
Bio: I'm quite possibly the most insane person most person most of you will ever have the pleasure of meeting...Yes...Even worse than RGI...
....I don't really see a need to say more....
Extra: Some might call me a racist, but let's face it...I hate every kind of person equally.......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 am
Name: I've been called many things .... and not always good things D=.... just kidding ^^ I'm usually simply addressed as Lady Kyou or just Kyou.
Gender: I'd hope that wouldnt be in question, but just to verify... Female.
Birthday: May 30
How did you find the guild: Zahzi ... >=3 this will be fun
Bio: There's not much to know about me except I live in canada, and have moved... a lot. Oh... and I'm awesome... if you get on my bad side, I'll be awesome at making you unhappy. If you're on my good side, I'll be awesome at being as entertaining as possible.
Extra: *pokes Zahzi* >=3  

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 am
Name: Souji
Birthday: July 20th
How did you find the guild: Wrong Aki! Rosie told me X) (old guild master)
Bio: ....I dun wanna DX But okay. I'm the middle child in my family, my brother being the oldest at 20 and my sister being the youngest at 14. My brother is technecally my gardian now since our old man died a few months back. I only joined Gaia as a favor for Rose but now i'm still here because of all the good rps i'm in and all the friends i've made...
Extra: I'm a dumbass i'll admit it and i have anger issues, though they've gotten better with the help of Iraaka and my sis  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Name: Lerena.
Birthday: May 5th.
How did you find the guild: Everyone here will be happy to know it showed up in the "popular guilds" listing on the guild homepage =D!
Bio: Your local Marik Ishtar fangirl, complete with psychotic tendencies, cackling, and other sorts of nifty features. Other features include insanity and random desires to consume slushies.
Extra: I have Asperger's Syndrome, which gives me the irritating ability to become obsessed with things easily. I'm a fangirl of Marik Ishtar and constantly make it a point to state that he's an animated drug. I also torment role-players everywhere by asking if they can RP him for me.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

PuzzleshipperYuugi

2,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:35 am
Name: Shelby
Birthday: December 20th.
How did you find the guild: On the My Gaia page, it said that my friend HaWkGiRL joined the page.
Bio: A fan of most yu-gi-oh yaoi. Favorite yu-gi-oh yaoi pairings are puzzleshipping (yamixyuugi), kleptoshipping (bakuraxyuugi), rivalshipping (setoxyuugi), crosshipping (marikuxyuugi), wishshipping (katsuyaxyuugi), dragonshipping (katsuyaxyami), blindshipping (atemuxyuugi),mobiumshipping (atemuxyamixyuugi) and flareshipping (setoxyamixyuugi).
Extra: I have Aspeger's Syndrome but rather then let it be my downfall, I use it to my advantage to role play yu-gi-oh since yu-gi-oh is one of my obsessive interests.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:41 pm
Name: Vincent Hammond
Birthday: april 30
How did you find the guild: on the list of guilds at the opening. when you click on "guilds" in the forums. i scrolled down and found this.
Bio: just a big fan of Naruto shipuden, bleach, Dears, shuffle, and a couple others that can't come to mind right now.
Extra: love to play my violin.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm
TECHNICALLY this is Randomly Gone Insane, but since SOMEBODY won't introduce himself I'll do it for him.
(Flint here to add some stuff)

Name: cptflint; actual name he probably doesn't about sharing but I'll still leave it to him to decide who does and doesn't get to know his name. (we have names outside of gaia?)
Gender: I think he's male. I think... (last tiem I checked I was definitely male)
Birthday: December 24th
How did you find the guild: I (RGI) invited him when I found out he's a role player too and thought it was awesome one of my irl friends role played. (yay irl freinds)
Bio: Well, I'm not sure what I can or can't share. But, I'll share what I know.
He works in a fruit factory in Zillah, so he's not a bum. He's living with his Dad there, drives a mustang, and is lazy. He likes chilling, playing games, and role playing. No preferences on his role plays, as far as I know. He can come back and add more stuff on here later if he wants. I just hope he doesn't delete what I wrote. (all totally true)
Extra: He's addicted to caffeine and plays lot of games, likes Guitar Hero. And Fallout. And Fable. And a bunch of others. (run's off caffeine would be more accurate)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 pm
Name: Tahatan or Tah for short
Birthday: April 28
How did you find the guild: Randomly brought me here! ^^
Bio: Not much to say, a gamer, always trying to stay updated with what is going on in the gaming industry. Like watching movies and I'm constantly getting attack by my dogs.
Extra: Ehehe, something of a Nerd and a Dork.....and a Geek...I tend to know more about some games and certain things then I do about math. sweatdrop  

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Burrito Paradise Guardian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:01 pm
Name: Just call me Burrito.
Birthday: 1/1.
How did you find the guild: My friends, Zahzi and RGI, dragged me into being their bank.
Bio: There isn't much to say about me.
Extra:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:17 pm
Name: most people call me darkside
Birthday: that's classified
How did you find the guild: been looking through the lists for something that i can actually particpate in that isn't solely 1x1 romance. i hope that i've found it.
Bio: been rping since i was like 7 and have tons of characters that i've made both alone and with friends. i'm a gamer, an anime freak, love sci-fi and fantasy, can't get enough of music, and love to goof around. been known to get on some people's nerves, but i try not to. if i do, sorry, it's nothing personal. xd
Extra: i will quote things randomly, please deal w/ it, it's just my way.  

innocentdarkside

Massulle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:48 pm
Name:Massulle
Birthday:
How did you find the guild:Had an itch to RP and stumbled onto to this
Bio:I was the personal guard of the phoenix kingdom's royal family sadly that went awry and now i kinda just travel in search for an answer to my problem more details on my profile or ask
Extra:eh my avi is kinda the only image i can provide of my character...but here are some details Gender:Male
Race sad Technically)Human
Height:7,2
Build:very muscular
Eyes:Varies between Amber,Red,Yellow,and shades in between
Personality:Upbeat,Hearty,Kind and helpful,
but as death draws near whether from age or combat,is prone bouts of despair

Role Player's Paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers