Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
QS takes skill?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QS takes skill?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm
I think it does, but most opperantly the sensitivity is the one that can improve ur QS.
What do u guys think about it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm
the...sterotypicdal quickscope doesn't matter with sensitivity, i know OpTic H3CZ plays on like 6 or 5 or something, but quickscoping, means, to aim down your scope and then kill someone quickly, quite honestly whenever i quickscope, i don't pay attention to the sensitivity, play to your advantage, if someone says to play on ten, try it out, frankly i play on 7, and i think it's a little too high actually, but atm i think mw 2 is beginning to fail, i mean there are...what, like 6 people left in infinaty ward, fighting with activision is like the stereotype tom vs. jerry, activision is jerry, iw is tom...

back onto the topic, try on a low sensitivity, and if you need to work up  

pure seyelance

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:19 pm
putting the sensitivity to seven or up can help u look around quickly. It helps for doing 360 720 etc
And I thought it was treyarch vs iw  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Exotic Player IV
putting the sensitivity to seven or up can help u look around quickly. It helps for doing 360 720 etc

it's activision vs infinity ward, you can't put treyarch againsed infinity ward, same title of call of duty yes, but different timezones, if you were to say modern warfare is better because of infinity ward, or vise versa, you would be speculating an argument that would not be otherwise comprehensable, other than that, the only battling iw and treyarch have done was cod 4 and world at war, which was stupid, considering world at war is basically cod 3, and cod 4 was all in all not that great

and i think people who do,..'tricks' are pricks, just play the damn game, and don't go for any bullshit, and when i see bullshit i leave, and on another note, whenever people ever try to quickscope me {i move around alot} it's at obscenely close range, i mean F*CK, knife me, i hate it when people follow me  

pure seyelance

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 pm
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV

it's activision vs infinity ward, you can't put treyarch againsed infinity ward, same title of call of duty yes, but different timezones, if you were to say modern warfare is better because of infinity ward, or vise versa, you would be speculating an argument that would not be otherwise comprehensable, other than that, the only battling iw and treyarch have done was cod 4 and world at war, which was stupid, considering world at war is basically cod 3, and cod 4 was all in all not that great

and i think people who do,..'tricks' are pricks, just play the damn game, and don't go for any bullshit, and when i see bullshit i leave, and on another note, whenever people ever try to quickscope me {i move around alot} it's at obscenely close range, i mean F*CK, knife me, i hate it when people follow me

I love your last sentence. Lol xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:34 pm
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV

I think treyarch is gonna make another mw2 but add some zombies on it. IDC about the damn game, i care how amazing, excitement i do by qs for fun. If thats how u play and makes it fun well beat it. Qs is the funnest thing i like about mw2. I only play serious if i have to. No i No scope when they r near me. Its easy just wait for the crosshair XD  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:17 am
I believe there is some skill involved, especially if you play on HC mode without the crosshairs. I believe it's easier on a higher sensitivity. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 pm
senstitivity helps....but it dosent matter if your good
my freind beat me with his sensitivity on 3.....and i was like on 7......im not that bad nobody has beat me yet....only 2 freinds on my list have beaten me  

iNoScop3d JFK

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm
Does it matter if you can quick-scope in this game? It's handy if you know it but with sleight of hand its simplified. Try QS in CoD4 with the M40A3 or R700 now to pull that off it takes skill.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 am
Anyone can qs with or without sleight of hand. But anyone can qs with steady aim  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:51 am
Anyone can quick scope, really. You just have to be able to put them in the center of your screen. And start aiming and pull the trigger at the same time. And it's even easier to do if you DON'T use sleight of hand because you can still move around and aim it a bit while your scoping in. Sheesh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:41 am
Get Off x
Anyone can quick scope, really. You just have to be able to put them in the center of your screen. And start aiming and pull the trigger at the same time. And it's even easier to do if you DON'T use sleight of hand because you can still move around and aim it a bit while your scoping in. Sheesh.

QS is to kill someone with a quick aim with ur scope. Its alot faster if u use sleight of hand. If ur taking about pressing the trigger without using the scope, thats pretty much a no scope.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Endito

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 am
Quick scoping is easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:22 pm
Exotic Player IV
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV

I think treyarch is gonna make another mw2 but add some zombies on it. IDC about the damn game, i care how amazing, excitement i do by qs for fun. If thats how u play and makes it fun well beat it. Qs is the funnest thing i like about mw2. I only play serious if i have to. No i No scope when they r near me. Its easy just wait for the crosshair XD

only infinity ward can make modern warfares, i think they're either gonna stop now or make a 3, frankly i only party quickscope or 1v1 with one of my friends  

pure seyelance

Koe Creed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 pm
Orly? My strategy seems to make it easy...

1. Hold down the iron sight button while your using a weapon with a red dot

2. Take dry erase marker and draw X over the red dot on your screen

3. Profit

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out