Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
GILGAMESH: Heleopolis, Path of the Peace Seekers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:19 pm
~First Floor~
Reception Area
Front Desk
Grand Hallway
Grand Staircase

~Second Floor~
Training Room
Cafeteria
Mystic Room
Shrine

~Third Floor~
Skywalk
Library
Living Quarters

~Fourth Floor~
Rooftop
Sparring Court  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:28 pm
The gods have forsaken all. The sins committed by those before the Black New Year could not be forgiven, and so a cleansing had to take place. The Gods of War banded together to cleanse the universe of sins commited by all races on all planets. This took place on each planets Universal New Year. This was known as "Black New Year". The Xenocide wiped out 93% of the population on earth. All that had been built in man's image was erased, and so the world started over. 7% of the population was allowed to survive. These 420,000,000 created a megacity. The God's opposed to the cleansing gave the new city two guardians, Fafner and Fenrir.

Heleopolis: The west side of the mega city, is protected by the dragon Fafner. This city began to pray to the Peace Gods, those opposed to the Cleansing. The Peace Gods allowed shrines to be built in their honor, and allowed the practice of Magick to take place. The Peace Gods endowed their members to practice forms of Magick, which varied depending on the Gods worshipped by the members. The Peace Gods strictly forbid any form of Mecha useage.  

xXEnderXx

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:43 pm
God and Magick Listing

This is a list of the Gods available for worship, the missions you will be undertaking for the specific gods, and the magicks your character can master under the Gods.

God: Aeval
Magick: Charm
Mission: to be determined
Users worshipping: None currently

God: Aidin
Magick: Lovestruck
Users worshipping: None Currently

God: Branwen
Magick: Barrier
users Worshipping: none currently

God: Cernunnos
Magick: Shell
Mission: To be determined
users worshipping: none currently

God: Aedos
Magick: Bind
users worshipping: none currently

God: Maia
Magick: Cure
Users Worshipping: None currently

God: Tellus
Magick: Scan

God: Balder
Magick: Judgement

God: Sol
Magick: Fire

God: Atla
Magick: Water

God: Aji-Suki-Taka-Hi-Kone
Magick: Thunder

God: Dozoku-shin
Magick: Clan Leader* (see related info)

God: Kenro-Ji-Jin
Magick: Quake
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:01 pm
Axel stepped quietly up the rocky steps towards the gigantic building. His mind told him to be wary, but he didn't really care if anything happened. This place was blessed by the gods, and as such he felt safe, being close to it. The gigantic building had been used as a place of worship, training and study. The Peace Gods had given the city this place as the main headquarters of salvation. For some reason, it had been abandoned. He was here to change all that.

Axel was an assasain, but also religious and an avatar for the Peace Gods. He wanted nothing more than to restore Heleopolis to its former glory. How he was going to do that, he didn't know, but he would try with all of his might to restore it to its former glory.

Axel reached the top of the stairs. The mythical structure's shadow completely enveloped him in darkness. Axel went to the left obelisk and lit the wick. He did the same for the right.

Axel pushed hard against the Oak doors that extended upwards for quite a ways. It edged open enough for him to slip inside.  

xXEnderXx

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:32 pm
Axel walked to what he assumed was the front desk. Upon nearing it, a hologram of a girl dressed in ornate garb appeared in front of him. Axel's honed reflexes caused him to back quickly and raise his arm mounted blades. Once realizing that the girl was merely a hologram, he retracted the blades and stepped forward. The light from the hologram illuminated the whole room dimly, and he looked up in awe of how huge the place was. The girl spoke,

"Hello and welcome to the main Shrine of the Peace Gods. Please state your intentions."

Axel spoke quietly, but directly. "I have come to restore the Shrine. I am a follower of Bishamon."

The hologram girl's face scrunched. "Wow, Bishamon? That's quite hard to believe. And I suppose you'll tell me next that you report directly to Takami-Musubi, Odin, Zeus, Druantia, Dagda, or any other of the ruling gods."
The holo-girl huffed.

"You know your Gods well. I've spoken directly with Druantia, Dagda and Zeus. I've never met Odin but I'm an avatar of Takami-Musubi."

The holo-girls jaw dropped. She suddenly burst out laughing.
"You actually expect me to believe that?! The only way for you to do that is to cross the Altar Gate."

Axel nodded. "Well, that is how i recieved my mission to restore the Shrine."

The holo-girl fell to the floor. "You can NOT be serious! It's unbelievable!"

Axel reached into one of his pockets and from it produced a medallion.
"Bishamon told me to show this to you."

The holo-girl walked through the desk and gave the medallion a thorough-looking over.

"This is just....unbelievable." She sighed and then pressed a button. All of the lights suddenly came on.

"I suppose you'll want me to show you around..." the Holo-girl moaned as she walked from behind the desk. She motioned for Axel to follow.

"And I was having SUCH a good nap too..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:15 pm
Axel followed the holo-girl quietly. Being an assasin meant treading quietly all of the time. The white haired warrior had a hard time ever putting his guard down, even in a place such as this. The holo-girl huffed as she reached the top of the staricase.

"You haven't been listening to a thing I've said, have you!"

"Not especially." Replied Axel, quite bluntly.

The holo-girls face became flushed. "Fine then, see if I help you out again!"

The holo-girl warped from the top of the stairs, back to the receptionist area. Axel shrugged and continued on, searching for the room that his master had told him to find within the shrine.  

xXEnderXx

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:01 pm
After many days of refurbishing, cleaning and fixing problems with the FENRIR defense system, Axel got the large training shrine into working condition.
"Those Pantheon dogs won't be able to supress this any longer. Heleopolis will rise." Axel stated to the holo-girl who he had now named Abby.
"Whatever you say, but you're still the only one here. No one else has joined the shrine."

Axel shrugged. "Well, they'll join in time."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:37 pm
Axel, for many hours, trained. His assasin skills needed to be much better if he hoped to slip into Pantheon undetected. Abby watched with little interest.
"What are you planning to do? You have no team. You're by yourself. The FAFNER system will intercept you."

Axel stopped and turned to Abby, his white spiky hair weighed down with sweat. "Would you quit being so negative?! I'm training so that won't happen. I know what the FAFNER system is capable of."
Axel shook his head and walked out of the physical fitness room. Axel's red scarf trailed behind him as he walked to the cafeteria.  

xXEnderXx

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:44 pm
basil walked to the building ruined buildings mean something happend to make them abandoned...maybe theres bodies inside!
basil runs inside and begins pilfering around for any signs of a corpse  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:33 am
Telwin paused briefly and looked up at the massive structure. She was stood at the outside of a shrine to the peace gods. Telwin was not very religious but did want something to make her feel safe, something that could be provided here. So she shrugged and make her way up the stone steps, pushed open the large oak doors and made her choice to join the Peace Gods.
"Hello?" she called out, as she walked her footsteps echoed across the room making her feel loud and uncomfortable. She shivered and wrapped her skinny, pale arms around her front.
"What am i meant to do now?" she huffed.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:14 pm
Abby, hearing a voice from down below, immediately warped to the front desk to welcome the newcomer. The holo-girl was quite relieved to see that it was a female that had come in.

"Oh! Oh! Welcome to the Shrine of the Peace Gods! I'm Abby, the overseer of this shrine. Have you come to join?" Abby asked inquisitively.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:21 am
Telwin shuffled slightly and shrugged.
"I don't know. What do i have to do?" she asked whilst examining the holo-girl with great interest.
"I'm Telwin." she muttered, finally remembering that she hadn't replied to that yet.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:34 am
"Veeeeery nice to meet you Miss Telwin. Well, if you'll hold on just a second, I can find the leader of this shrine and he can help you out."

Abby warped from the front desk, up to the training room. The holo-girl bounced over to Axel, who was furiously pounding on a punching bag and cleared her throat rather loudly. Axel looked over briefly and continued with his excercise. Abby's face became scrunched and she cleared her throat again and sighed.

"What?" Axel asked coldly. Abby crossed her arms and huffed.
"There's a new recruit down in the lobby."

Axel stopped immediately and grasped the towel around his neck. He wiped the sweat from his brow and then headed downstairs.

Upon seeing Telwin, Axel was slightly dissapointed that it was a girl recruit.

"Welcome to the Shrine of the Peacekeepers. I'm the Shrine Leader, Axel."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:56 am
basil crept through the shrine looking for some signs of the undead "come out come out whereever you are....."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:01 am
Telwin smiled and nodded her head happily upon seeing Axel.
"Hello Axel." she smiled then took a step closer, her fingers twitching slightly as if there was something she wanted but wasn't willing to get. She saw the expression on the man's face and frowned slightly.
"I'm just as capable as anyone else you might happen to pick from the street." she said softly and mostly to herself. Her hands gripped an imaginary sword and she flowed through several moves as if to prove her skills. Then she remembered where she was and that someone was watching her and abruptly stopped then looked at the floor sheepishly.  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff