Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It always seems dark in this place of the dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 am
User Image
Desmond

Desmond awoke in a coffin, he couldn't see anything and couldn't move very well. It wasn't a common occurance, it happened every few weeks, actually. Becoming intangible, he climbed out of the coffin and through six feet of dirt. The surface air was calming. He could tell it was morning as he walked back to the school, he became a shadow and slinked along until he was on campus.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 am
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis walked gracefully to the small graveyard,smiling to herself as she closed her eyes.Reaching a small temple she had found,she slowly made her way inside.Artemis took a deep breath and bowed in front of the shrine;before folding her hands into a praying like state.

"I cherish this prayer for my Race.I bless you from the mighty god's of our kingdom,that one day;we shall reunite once again and share peace within ourselves.dear god of My kingdom,watch over thy family with blessings. Yoto no okoku;Thy name of my kingdom.Over power our enemies and cease there land as Thy Ruling Kingdom of the South."Artemis took a deep breath before speaking in her native tongue."Watashi wa anata no yotō igirisu no chichi o shukufuku, watashi mo anata o shukufuku..."

私は、王国を決まりなきごとくあなた相続人をアルテミスをしています。私は若い年齢で撮影され、反乱の叫びは私の復讐を計画します。

人疲れきっている、心配しないでください。私は多くの傷を収集するために聞いて、私と私たちに値する取り戻すために...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond walked back to the graveyard. He examined his grave a little closer.
Desmond ------- (his last name had been scratched out)
---- -/- ---- (The years had been crossed out as well.)

It had been a few minutes, and he walked away from the grave with his own name on it. It made him feel somehow angry.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison quietly walked through the graveyard. She smiled silently as she looked at the graves. It's too bad some of these people are really still alive... isn't it? She laughed lightly at her thought and held out her hand, waiting for one of the crows that were there to land.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:27 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You went to the graves and places flowers each and every one for the graves. You smiled. [Rest in peace.] you thought.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond took a seat on his grave and just stared off. honestly, he didn't know why he was still there, maybe it was just boredom. He finally looked up from the ground to see a girl walking into the graveyard and another placing flowers at each grave. "I didn't know people actually visited graveyards." he said dully.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

Then you saw a few ghost in the graveyard. [I guess they still need something to do before they crossover.] you thought staring at the ghost.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
Desmond

"I'm no ghost." Desmond said, as if reading her thoughts. The shadows in the graveyard seemed overpowering. He couldn't keep pushing back his shadow-self.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:40 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

Then you see it wasn't a ghost it was acutally a guy and you were shock it was like he was reading her mind. "Sorry."  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
Desmond

"I'm not alive either." Desmond stayed seated on the grave and looked at the other graves.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 pm
In the graveyard it got foggy and you can see a girl that girl is Alice she was standing in front of somebody grave
"I wish you were here i miss you!"
She smiled Alice was singing this song and she used to sing to her boyfriend like one year ago
her boyfriend was 16 and she was 15 but he died and Alice was sad but she misses him but knows he stills is some where
((I MADE A CUTE STORY))  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison looked over at them, a crow perched on her wrist. "This should be entertaining." She laughed as she talked to the bird, her mind wandering out of control as her purple eyes gazed out and looked around the graveyard.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
"Bye bye!"
Alice left her love with the tomb stone for ehr boyfrined she is moving on and Alice ran towards the gardens  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:16 pm
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison watched as Alice ran out of the graveyard and laughed lightly, walking toward the tombstone she had been at. "Ah... lost love?" She asked the crow, not expecting an answer. "Too bad." She laughed, still talking to the bird. "It's so sad when people die young.... Oh well." She laughed lightly and walked around the graveyard.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff