Wanna be a crew member?
  YEAH!
  No way!
View Results

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Again.

Due to some recent changes in the guild, we are in need of, yes, more crew members. We need crew members for two major tasks:

1. Newsletter creation
2. Prayers and Follow-ups

If you are interested in learning how to make newsletters, or you are willing to work with the prayer requests, feel free to post an "application". Essentially, talk about your desire to be a crew member and which position you'd like.

Right now, we're looking for two or three crew members. ^_^

Here's some more information.

Newsletters--this crew member will be in charge of creating newsletters for the guild; they can send them to either squeakygirl or myself and we will send them out as a guild announcement; they will also need to post these newsletters in the Newsletters subforum so others can read past ones; squeakygirl can teach you how to make newsletters

Prayer Requests--these crew members, as it will require more than one, are in charge of keeping track of the prayer requests and also keeping up on said requests; they will be responsible for posting answered prayer requests and removing the old prayer requests (once they've been answered); these crew members will also be charged with checking up on people, asking them how about their prayer requests and if they have any new prayer requests--you don't have to do the latter, but it does show that you are interested in their lives and being there for them

So, if you're interested, please don't hesitate to post! We're looking for people who can create monthly newsletters and who are willing to check up on people and ask them about prayer. This will require time and participation, but I'm sure you guys are up to it!

If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you. I love you guys. heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 pm
refresh  

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 am

Come on, guys!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:37 pm
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
well... i wouldn't mind being in charge of the newsletter thing, but i'm only affraid of the time. i'm gonna start my mastery.

so i can have that function if there's "no other option". lol (:  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:45 pm
Luna Wolfgang
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
well... i wouldn't mind being in charge of the newsletter thing, but i'm only affraid of the time. i'm gonna start my mastery.

All that is required is for you to be up on what's happening in the guild, as that is the content of the Newsletter. And you have to be able to create a Newsletter for every month.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
Luna Wolfgang
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

All that is required is for you to be up on what's happening in the guild, as that is the content of the Newsletter. And you have to be able to create a Newsletter for every month.
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

i can try then, gonna do my best. (:
but if i can't reach expectations, i'll tell you or you tell me and unpromote me... is that ok for you? (:  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:49 pm
Luna Wolfgang
Scarlet_Teardrops
Luna Wolfgang
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

i can try then, gonna do my best. (:
but if i can't reach expectations, i'll tell you or you tell me and unpromote me... is that ok for you? (:

I'm pretty sure you will reach expectations. ^_^
If it is too much for you, just let us know and if you wish to step down, also tell us that and we will demote you.

Just keep in contact with us and let us know what's going on with you! heart

In fact, let me promote you right now.

I will be the one in charge of reminding you of newsletters. You can expect a message from me every month, near the end of the month, for the following month's newsletter. Write squeakygirl (if you're not her friend, become her friend so she can communicate with you) and ask her to give you a run-through of newsletter making. If you need help, let her know.

If you can't do it, let us know right away, please. ^_^

Also, please note that you will have to send the newsletter to either me or squeakygirl so we can send it as an announcement (you'll get due credit, don't worry wink ). I'll also be in communication with you about my own ideas for how to do the newsletter. heart

I'm going to be making a makeshift newsletter for this month. If you can get on September's newsletter and get it done by September 10th, that would be great! If not, don't worry. Just as long as we have newsletters going out by October. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:05 pm
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
ok gonna pm her now, then. we're friends, yes. (:
and yes, please pm me for anything - good and bad! lol  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

The Facepalming Pokenerd

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:02 am
I'd love to do the newsletter. Please. I would do my best on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:14 am
I will if you are willing to take me?  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm sorry, you two. Luna Wolfgang has all ready taken that responsibility.

HOWEVER!

You guys are more than welcome to be a part of the prayer requests committee. Essentially, you guys will be checking up on people, seeing how they're doing, checking up on the prayer requests, receiving them, and then posting them in the guild. ^_^

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:09 pm
Hey Everyone I am back!

I would love to join the prayer team committee  

LunaSeraphim

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 pm

ninja

Hello, Luna.

We'll consider ya. ^_^
Just don't do a vanishing act on us this time, mm'kay? heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 am
Scarlet_Teardrops

ninja

Hello, Luna.

We'll consider ya. ^_^
Just don't do a vanishing act on us this time, mm'kay? heart

lol dont worry I wont I promise heart  

LunaSeraphim

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 am

Okay. Here's what I've decided we're going to try.

Kimimaro, while we all ready have somebody doing the newsletter, I want to give you a shot at it. But you MUST be active and you must know what's going in the guild and in world news.

You and Luna Wolfgang can switch off months. Luna did the newsletter for this month. You can do the newsletter for next month. Does that sound good?

Please keep in mind that I need you to respond to this so I know you are going to be doing the newsletter for next month. Otherwise it will default to Luna. I will be communicating with you about what I want to have in the newsletter.

Riku and LunaSeraphim--would you guys be willing to take care of the prayer requests? Essentially you will be checking up on people with prayer requests, seeing how they're doing, seeing if the prayers have been answered yet, and taking new prayer requests.

If the prayers have been answered, you need to quote them and post their answered prayer in the Answered Prayers thread. If they have new prayer requests, you need to post those in the Prayer Requests thread. I'm trying to move us away from posting whole threads, but I know it will still happen on occasion.

Would you two be willing to take care of that?

~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff