Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:08 am
this RP is mine and i decided to create it because i would luv to be a Sailor Senshi with cool powers so i am going to let people make up new Sailor Senshi of them self or what eva hehe. here's My profile:

Gaia name: Mishuri
Character name: Mishuri
Senshi Name: Sailor NightWater
Description: Long straight black hair down to her bottom, big blue eyes, nice body, normal height and not a heavy weight, in her sailor form mishuri wears a pink mini skirt with a blue tinge to it and a top that shows her tummy and it is white with blue tinges, in her normal form Mishuri wears a blue miniskirt and a white shirt with no collar and a skinny strap.
Powers/attacks:
Water Tornado: A tornado of water that comes as a dark cloud above the enemy the turns into a tornado surprising the enemy and blowing the enemy around
Tidalsurge: A tidalwave that appears and knocks enemies into a wall slowley drowning them
Water Spray: A globe of water that turns into a spay of water and frezes enemies
Whirlpool: An ocean of water appears under an enemy and then it turns into a whirlpool
Healing Water: a splash of water goes on things and people and heals them, unless it is an enemy then it turns the enemy back to normal and destroys the enemy
Background: When Mishuri was young her family was always moving around and she never made any friends but now her family have finally found a town to live in and Mishuri is going to a school to finally make some friends but she is worried that she won't make any friends.

The plot is as follows:
All of the older Senshi have grown up but have not yet assumed control of their respective planets, but they don't feel the need to be senshi as much, they still retain their powers, but they don't use them as often due to the fact that there seems to be a new generation of senshi, the old senshi want to find out who the new senshi are before they assume control of their planets. Rpers can chose to play the existing senshi, but I would prefer it if you could create your own scout and some who are good at RPing can play their senshi and an older senshi such as Jupiter etc.

*Mishuri is walking to her new school alone* "I hope i will meet new and nice people" Mishuri said to herself as she kept walking. After a while Mishuri got to her school and started walking to the office to tell the headmaster that she is new and she doesn't know what classes she has first.
On her way to the office Mishuri bumped into someone and they both fell over, "I am so sorry" Mishuri said as she got up then helped this strange person up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:42 am
((guess we have to make up the plot as we go? oh well, here's my profile

Gaia name: EternalJupiter
Character name: Andy Kou
Senshi name: Lightning Knight
Description:He has dark brown curly hair that is all over the place when not brushed, he wears casual clothes and drives a Porcshe 944 S Turbo Cabriolet around. As a knight, he wears a white breastplate with lightning symbols on the chest in a 'V' fashion, the cloth parts of his armour are sky blue. He also wields a sword that looks like it's made from raw lightning and can throw yellow roses to distract or disarm an opponent.
Attacks:
Rose throw - explained above
Static Charge - can stun all opponents in the immediate area
Thunderclap - He slashes with his sword and it compresses air to create an amplified thunder sound, also releases a clear globe outwards from the impact point.
Chain Lightning - Lightning hits all opponents he sees
Background
Andy is the oldest of the Kou family, he has three sisters who pose as males and the band "Three Lights" Andy has heard about new Senshi appearing, and he has stepped up to help them as he can, he also has a crush on Makoto Kino, Sailor Jupiter. ))

Andy was walking down the hallway of the school when a younger girl ran into him, she helped him up and he smiled, "Thankyou young lady, might I be able to get your name?"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:50 pm
*Mishuri smiles back at the older guy* "My name is Mishuri, what is your name?" she said gently as she blushed redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:41 am
Andy smiled, "haha, no need to be embarrased Mishuri-san, my name is Andy, pleased to meet you"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:43 am
"It's nice to meet you too, i am new here and i was just heading to the headmasters office to tell him and ask him what classes i have first"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:46 am
Andy smiled at the young girl, "Good idea, I'd better head off to the Physed staffroom, I'm a teacher's aide for Physical education"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:48 am
Mishuri smiled back "Okay Andy, if i have phyical education i will already know one of the teacher aids which will help me out alot"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:52 am
Andy smiled, "if you have a class with me or if one of the other teachers are around, you should address me as Kou Sensei, otherwise we might both get in trouble, Be seeing you" With that, Andy excused himself and strode towards the Physed Staffroom.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:01 am
Mishuri continued to the headmasters office, soon she was outside the office so she knocked on the door "Come in" a harsh voice said, *Mishuri opens the door and goes in* "Why are you here girl?" the headmaster asked "I am new to this school and i was told to go to you and tell you before i can go to any classes, and i wanted to ask what classes i have first" Mishuri said nervousily.

After a while of talking to the headmaster about rules and other important stuff about the school Michuri was sent to her first class which was an art class.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:05 am
When she got into the class the teacher explained to the class that Mishuri was new, she then told Mishuri what the class was working on at the moment.
"so i have to paint a real life sight i saw before i got here?" Mishuri asked "yes you do" the teacher repied "okay" Mishuri then went to an easle that the teacher took out especially for Mishuri to use for the day until she got her own.

Mishuri

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:00 am
Mishuri began to paint and by the time the bell for the next class rang Mishuri finally finished her painting, it was a beautiful ocean view she saw before she came to school.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although Mishuri got lots of comments for her picture she wasn't happy because she hadn't met anyone but a teacher aide yet
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:16 pm
Andy made his way to the physed staffroom, then he sat at his desk after greeting the other teachers who were there at the time. Andy looked at his timetable, his first class was after lunch and he was helping one of the other teachers last period.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:11 pm
Mishuri went to her next class which was maths and she really hated it *Mishuri sighed* "maths why maths i suck at maths and i hate it too" she then walked into her maths class and sat down at a desk sweatdrop  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff