Submit

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:56 pm
Ok This is an Idea That I Actually Got From My Friend...This Roleplay is Mostly Dedicated to Custom Characters. Because I've Noticed a Trend...Whenever We Have a Roleplay Only 3-5 People Post in Said Roleplay...I Believe We Have More Members Than That. So Im Encouraging EVERYONE To Join This Roleplay. Now With That Said...The Plot for this Roleplay...There is NO PLOT. No Set Story No Villianous Leaders No Twist Endings...Just a Good Ol Fashioned City Filled to the Brim With Zombies. Now Like I Said Before We Have more Than 5 Members...Lets Make it Seem That Way and Make This The Biggest RP Yet!

If Anyone Wants To Start Please Do So.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 pm
(K then I'll start.)

Five BCRDU chopper's flew over the streets of the city. They all split off from eachother. Chopper 4 looked for the clearest spot to deploy. They found a good spot at an intersection. Agent Michael Vickers fast roped from the chopper to the ground.. He took out his FAMAS and walked down the street. At the same time Umbrella was at work releasing a new version of Nemesis called Tartarus into the cold and life void city.  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm
Niku Floored His Car. His Brand New Ford GT...He Hit a Turn And Drifted Around the Bend. He Stopped in front of a House. He Pulled up His Mission File. "Inspect This House." It Said to Him and Showed him the Same House in Front of him. "Well Alright..." He Said with a Shrug. Niku Got Out of his Car. He Shot A Few Zombies That Where Nearby With His M9. He Walked into the House And Looked Around. The House Was Falling Apart...Literally. He Barely Dodged a Falling Piece of Ceiling. He Looked Around Again...There Was A computer in the Corner...He Moved Closer to It.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:55 pm
A black helicopter lowered it's self on a highway. It didn't land but it was close enough to the ground. A black figure jumped out. It was Zowie. He was wearing a silver collar with the Word Zast. Zowie looked up as the Heli left. "Solo mission.....Whoopie..." He looked around then began to walk near some houses.  

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:59 pm
(Remember Everyone We Are Trying to Get as Many People Possible To RP In This RolePlay. I Will Update the Count when New People Join. RPr's Total: 3)

Niku Hacked the Older Computer. Easily Bypassing the Firewall and Such He Found Some Intriguing Information About This City...Apparently It Is an Old Umbrella Testing Grounds...Abandoned After Dr. Marcus Died..."Hmm..." Niku Said as he Heard a Crash From the Kitchen. He Readied His Weapon And Went into the Kitchen. A Hulking Figure Was Standing There...It Had Crashed Through the Wall...It Looked at Him And Growled Unintelligibly. Niku Looked at the Creatures Face and Recognized What it Looked Like. "s**t!" He Said as he Ran out of the House. He Started To Run Down the Street. He Saw a Dog...Bigger Than a Cerberus...He Was About To Shoot It When he Noticed A Collar on it. It Clearly Read ZAST in Big letters. "Zowie!" He Screamed As he Ran Away from The House...Then an Explosion and The Whole Front of the House is Gone Up in Flames.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:12 pm
"Why is it something always explodes when your around?" Zowie chuckled.
As Zowie approached Niku the collar beeped and a fuzzy figure appeared. "Niku, Sir Umbella is the cause of this. They are testing a new Experiment called Tartarus. Please watch your Tails." As the message ended the figure disappeared.
Zowie looked at Niku. "You Like? Krystal designed it."  

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 pm
Niku Ran Up to Zowie and Smiled. "N...Nice...By The Way...Where is She...You Are Usually Paired Up To be Sent On Missions?" He Said Out Of Breath From Running...Another Explosion and Niku Hit the Ground...A Rocket Wizzed By Them and Detonated about a Block Away. They Saw an Over Large Figure Walked Away from the Wreckage of the Other House...Niku Looked At Zowie. "Tell Me On the Way While We Get Away From Him."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:37 pm
"She's still scared to go out on missions."
Zowie said while running.  

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:11 pm
"Wait...I Think we are Far Enough away..." Niku Said Slowing Down. "Why is She Scared?" Niku Asked in His Confusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:59 pm
"Her wound is healing slowly because it's to close to her brain. She doesn't wanna risk anything." Zowie paused then looked at a building. "Some ones in there.....human."  

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:15 pm
Niku Nodded. "I'll Have to Make sure and Get a Message Back to Her...And Yeah I Sense it Too...Its Faint But there...Come on..." Niku Said as he Made his Claws Appear. "Close Quarters up Ah...Oh Yeah...You Dont Have a Gun." Niku Chuckled and Broke through the Glass door on the First Floor. "Ok Which Way?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm
Zowie shrunk the a normal size and thr collar shrunk with him. He jumped through and sniffed the air. "left......but she's not alone..."  

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

Borax18
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:34 pm
( oh i join I'll use mah new Character o,o )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:54 pm
Michael hears Zowie and decides to check it out. Michael approaches Zowie from behind.

Michael: Freeze!  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:19 pm
Zowie turns to look at Michael. He snarled at him then raised his tail.  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff