The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:19 am
I was on the Game Website this morning, having a look to see if anything took my fancy because i might go to game Tuesday, to pick up a game to play while I'm off, when i went crazy. I preordered the following Gears 3, Fable 3, Halo reach, F1 2010, Killzone 3, GT5, Infamous 2, COD black ops and final LBP2.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:35 pm
lol me to i got killzone 3 deadpsace 2 medal of honor black ops infamous 2

after pax i think resistance 3 pre-orders will start so yippee  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 pm
The Full English
I was on the Game Website this morning, having a look to see if anything took my fancy because i might go to game Tuesday, to pick up a game to play while I'm off, when i went crazy. I preordered the following Gears 3, Fable 3, Halo reach, F1 2010, Killzone 3, GT5, Infamous 2, COD black ops and final LBP2.

DAAAAAMN!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm
Wow, I've got Fallout: New Vegas pre-ordered. That is all.
You sound like someone I know, who spends s**t loads pre-ordering games, and then finds out have of them are crap. I laugh at him a lot. Don't worry, I won't laugh at you. A lot.  

Anuttymous

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 pm
Anuttymous
You sound like someone I know, who spends s**t loads pre-ordering games, and then finds out have of them are crap. I laugh at him a lot. Don't worry, I won't laugh at you. A lot.

eh his pre orders look great except halo reach but hell everyone buys halo if you have an xbox its like a code of honor  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:59 am
Anuttymous

I pre-order all my games, it's very rare i dislike them when i get them. Out of the 100 or so games I've got this gen maybe 2-3 I don't like.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:07 am
s is for almost
Anuttymous

eh his pre orders look great except halo reach but hell everyone buys halo if you have an xbox its like a code of honor

I have Halo, Halo2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo ODST and i hate them all apart from Halo. I keep getting them for the time they make one as good as the first.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:39 am
thats nothing my friend pre orders at least between 10 and 15 games a month cause he has all 5 systems (ps 3, wii, xbox 360, ds and psp) plus any rare games he finds cause he collects those...and of course he always get the collector's or ultimate or what ever mega edition is out....oh and im talking about pre - ordering games here what the name of the topic is so nobody delete this post because it's not what the topic is about...thank you  

whitewolf10
Crew

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:32 am
The Full English
s is for almost
Anuttymous

I have Halo, Halo2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo ODST and i hate them all apart from Halo. I keep getting them for the time they make one as good as the first.

hell yeah good man

i found odst to be nice since your not god for a game  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:09 am
s is for almost
The Full English
s is for almost
Anuttymous

hell yeah good man

I completed the campaign once, never went back to it.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:04 pm
OMG! i want to pre-order lbp2 also crying i been on a "i dun care about pre-ordering games right now" faze. becuse i got 20 games stolen from me about 6wks ago. and it just caused me not to feel like pre-ordering games like i normally do. i only got kh:BBS on psp pre-order i think i will pre-order LBP2 also

id like to pre-order
rockband 3, tron, scryde, the game by heavenly sword people, assassins creed brotherhood. (oh and i got force unleased 2 pre-ordered even tho i cant beat 1 becuse it was one of the stolen games) i think there might be other games but i cant think of any...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:47 pm
The Full English
s is for almost
The Full English
s is for almost
Anuttymous

hell yeah good man

the co op is what makes it shine its gotta be on legendary though  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:31 am
Ryuna_08
OMG! i want to pre-order lbp2 also crying i been on a "i dun care about pre-ordering games right now" faze. becuse i got 20 games stolen from me about 6wks ago. and it just caused me not to feel like pre-ordering games like i normally do. i only got kh:BBS on psp pre-order i think i will pre-order LBP2 also

id like to pre-order
rockband 3, tron, scryde, the game by heavenly sword people, assassins creed brotherhood. (oh and i got force unleased 2 pre-ordered even tho i cant beat 1 becuse it was one of the stolen games) i think there might be other games but i cant think of any...

I hope you get your games back.

Now you said it i might pre-order rock band 3, i do have rock band 2 and rock band beatles. (plus i have GH2, 3, world tour and 5).  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 am
s is for almost
The Full English
s is for almost
The Full English
s is for almost
Anuttymous

hell yeah good man

No one on my friends list seemed to have it and i hate playing with randoms. Most the people i have added on live are Rainbowsix players.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:31 pm
The Full English
s is for almost
The Full English
s is for almost
The Full English

hell yeah good man

No one on my friends list seemed to have it and i hate playing with randoms. Most the people i have added on live are Rainbowsix players.

woot go rainbow 6 love tom clancey games  
Guild Graveyard - For old threads to R.I.P

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces