Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:09 am
Oh my! Oh dear!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:03 pm
Man, that is hard to watch. It just seems wrong.  

Hawkeh

Familiar Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:24 pm
Hawkeh
Man, that is hard to watch. It just seems wrong.

Fear is a pretty logical response to the thing that killed your parents, last time I checked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 pm
Conflicted about this scene.

Ridley's pretty much a Zombie at this point so that is messed up, but Samus isn't scared because he's a zombie.

Discuss in true fan rage fashion.  

CherubiMaster

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:21 am
I dunno. It seems very unsamuslike. I mean I always felt she was the kind that would react in a more. "Good, I get to kill this ******** again!" Way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:05 pm
It feels weird, but honestly Samus has always been basically an emotionless robot. I think it's a good idea.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Monster_Mario

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 pm
ANTHONY DON'T DO IT!

I beleive i heard this line before...
IN A TEEN ROMANCE MOVIE!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE CUTSCENES! JAPANESE MELODRAMA AT ITS MOST MELODRAMATIC! scream

THE MELODRAMACITY IS KILLING MY DALDORDASTARDLY MENTAL CAVITIES! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Owwin
I dunno. It seems very unsamuslike. I mean I always felt she was the kind that would react in a more. "Good, I get to kill this ******** again!" Way.

It's honestly hard to say, seeing as she's only spoken in one game before this. I like her personality in Other M, personally. I don't expect every game character to be a hardened I-can-do-anything-without-even-flinching badass.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm
Waynebrizzle
It's honestly hard to say, seeing as she's only spoken in one game before this. I like her personality in Other M, personally. I don't expect every game character to be a hardened I-can-do-anything-without-even-flinching badass.
I guess it just surprised me. I mean with her actions from the prime games she flinches and stuff, but then she gets the job done.

In this she kinda shut down and s**t her pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:47 pm
I wouldn't blame Samus for shitting her pants after seeing most monsters in Metroid. Ridley's not a bad choice either. Very s**t-worthy.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:00 am
Waynebrizzle
I wouldn't blame Samus for shitting her pants after seeing most monsters in Metroid. Ridley's not a bad choice either. Very s**t-worthy.
I dunno. I think if I had that powersuit, the chozo training, the gunship, all the crazy stuff. I would be a little less inclined to s**t my pants because of anything XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 am
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
I dunno. I think if I had that powersuit, the chozo training, the gunship, all the crazy stuff. I would be a little less inclined to s**t my pants because of anything XD

Well, keep in mind her history with Ridley, too. There are some things even alien training and adulthood won't really fix.

I dunno. Maybe it's easier for me to understand because I saw it in context.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:58 am
Waynebrizzle

Well, keep in mind her history with Ridley, too. There are some things even alien training and adulthood won't really fix.

If I saw a dragon that had killed my parents and I had alien training and weapons I would be thinking. ******** REVENGE! ******** I would have been looking for a colony of his species to wipe out. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 am
Owwin
Waynebrizzle

If I saw a dragon that had killed my parents and I had alien training and weapons I would be thinking. ******** REVENGE! ******** I would have been looking for a colony of his species to wipe out. XD

Well, it's fight or flight. Apparently Samus is a flighter.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:48 am
Waynebrizzle
Well, it's fight or flight. Apparently Samus is a flighter.
I guess I can give her this once out of the 500 times she has killed him XD  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces