Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
SnD Or TDM? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Twon

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 pm
Well i have been hosting a lot of lobbies and people have been asking witch is better TDM or SnD
So if you play both post here on witch is good and witch is bad.Tell me why!Also if you want to play with me Gt biggrin atcityboy415
Sorry!Don't play Ps3 aha...I might be making videos so i might be recording.Remember Post Or This Thread Will Explode When Your Asleep(R.P.O.T.T.W.E.W.Y.A)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:40 pm
xbox is better anyway...i mean it's double xp weekend atm, so play whatever, i actually prestiged because of it...and now that makes me at level 10, prestige four  

pure seyelance

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:01 pm
I play ps3 and dude stick with ur opinion to ur self! scream
Anyways i like snd. TDm can help ur k/d, win ratio and etc. I play TDM first when i started playing the game till prestige 6 then i started playing snd in prestige 7 cuz of qs, ninja, and etc  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:03 pm
Exotic Player IV
Anyways i like snd. TDm can help ur k/d, win ratio and etc. I play TDM first when i started playing the game till prestige 6 then i started playing snd in prestige 7 cuz of qs, ninja, and etc
if you pay attention, boy, then you will realise i do...but i have facts that support my opinion  

pure seyelance

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 am
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV
if you pay attention, boy, then you will realise i do...but i have facts that support my opinion

I dont give a damn if thats system is better. As long as the system is good lasting and simple im ok. But if it starts a fight about this is better than that. Its stupid and childish. So i wouldnt be talking stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 am
I like demolition, I play it most of the time but the reason I like it so much is because you get such a high match bonus and usually when I play game I usually get 6000-10000 experience in one game because I usually get match bonuses between 2000-6000 experience just for one match bonus.  

Viktor Richtofen

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:12 pm
Exotic Player IV
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV

I dont give a damn if thats system is better. As long as the system is good lasting and simple im ok. But if it starts a fight about this is better than that. Its stupid and childish. So i wouldnt be talking stare

and again, with the unnecessary instigation, you seem like this guy i know sean, he keeps on telling me that he's awesome because he listens to classic rock...

now i don't listen to classic rock, in my opinion it's awful...i listen to metal, and rap most of the time, because, in MY opinion it's better anyway, and since this forum was made by a fellow xbox user, i can say what i want about the xbox, or ps3, we probably have the same opinions anyway.

now then, i apologize if i might of offended you, I'm a pasefist most of the time, and don't like fighting  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 pm
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV

and again, with the unnecessary instigation, you seem like this guy i know sean, he keeps on telling me that he's awesome because he listens to classic rock...

now i don't listen to classic rock, in my opinion it's awful...i listen to metal, and rap most of the time, because, in MY opinion it's better anyway, and since this forum was made by a fellow xbox user, i can say what i want about the xbox, or ps3, we probably have the same opinions anyway.

now then, i apologize if i might of offended you, I'm a pasefist most of the time, and don't like fighting

alright biggrin  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:18 am
I prefer team deathmatch, it's easier to get challenges d:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:18 am
I like Search and Destroy because it's super sneaky and you have some adrenaline, LOL! Well that's if you're Last Alive. I hate it when it's soo quiet... but then someone runs up to you with ninja and shot guns you or snipes without a silencer! I usually turn up my TV so I can hear people running... or if my brothers are too loud -__- *face palm* I usually play SnD more than TDM now. It used to be the other way around.

TDM, I only use it to level up quickly but I want to stall as much as I can now because I don't think I'm going to get BlackOps so I'll be sticking with MW2 for another year or two XP
I also use TDM for killstreaks, emblems, titles... challenges pretty much.

13roken Butterfly

Hilarious Businesswoman

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200

xXskatementalXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 pm
i like SnD personally but i never play it unless ive reached lvl 29 and have ninja,, its a must have perk for me so i just play Demolition, TDM and a little sabotage  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm
Exotic Player IV
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV

i agree no matter what.  

BadgersRule89

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:00 am
FFA haha jk I choose SnD because its cool like that. Yup that about sums it up. Nah but Tdm is lame because I always join the lame teams.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 am
SnD.

Preschooler

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out