Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 am
User ImageKyso's eyes opened with a start, the rest of his body holding perfectly still. He was in the dark confines of his room. It was tiny, a fact he resented, barely able to hold the shelves upon shelves of magic books he'd collected. It was large enough for his magic circle that he carved into the wood however. It sported no windows, and only occasionally did Kyso bother with candles. No the darkness was where he thrived.

Wake up boy, we have plans today. The cool voice of Deity caused a shiver to run through his entire body. It was accompanied by a laugh that echoed throughout his head.

Attempting not to cringe, Kyso stood, pretending to have completely ignored the voice. Going to his mirror, he smirked. His hair was still perfectly straight, not tousled in his sleep, as he didn't waste energy in moving. He checked the time, it was barely dawn. He exited his room, wincing at the bright light of the hallways. He always forgot about those. With a wave of his hand he extinguished them, then raised the tiny flames of the lantern up slowly to provide his eyes time to adjust. Then he was off, to find the princess, and intercept her. Probably at breakfast, starting her day.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:17 am
I'll show you a sweet dream

Isabella Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
A woman with long violet hair and violet eyes walks down one of the many halls of her home during the early morning hours. She wasn't entirely sure what had caused her to awaken so early but she was awake none the less. As she wanders through the halls, she finds her way to the dinning hall and looks around. It would appear that nothing is happening at the moment she thinks. Shrugging, she turns and leaves the room. As she begins her aimless wandering again, she stops and looks out one of the floor to ceiling windows.

As she stands there, she completely oblivious of everything else. Looking out at the rising sun, she just stands there as still as a statue. "I wonder what the day has in store for you Isabella." she says quietly to herself. Many of the people in the home had heard her speak to herself in the third person often but none had commented for they knew that would surely mean death.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:38 am
User ImageKyso's steps were silent as he wended through the halls. He found each lighted pathway to be the same as the next, and only the map in his head allowed him to navigate through them. As he passed through an intersection, his sensitive ears picked up her soft voice. He was surprised that his Lord's daughter could manage such sweetness, and automatically he turned to near her.

"So you don't have any plans, my lady?" he inquired in a deep voice that seemed to fill the room without being loud. It was the kind of voice that soldiers listened to, the public speaking tone that reached everyone equally. Whether it was through magic or technique, he would not say, but he enjoyed the silence that came after he spoke. His usual smirk was across his lips as he reached her side. There was something about the young girl that he find he liked. Perhaps it was her power, unreachable, un-claimable, be so very desirable. Yes, that is probably what drew him to her like a moth to a flame. Her delicious power that surrounded her.

A faint laugh echoed through his mind, causing his eyes to flash. It was true, that Isabella was beautiful, but he had no interest in her, unless of course it helped his cause. The laugh continued, and he silently cursed, building a barrier between he and Diety to silence the fool. He had no idea what he was talking about. Kyso wasn't foolish enough to actually allow his body to be attracted to the girl. No, he simply wanted to use her, in whatever means necessary.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:50 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Hearing a low voice speak to her, Isabella is snapped out of her daze. Turning to her right, she smiles sweetly as Kyso approaches her. "Good morning to you Kyso." she says to him. "How are you?" As she looks at him, starts to think about how long she had known him.

Counting back the number of years in her head, she laughs a bit on the inside. She had known Kyso many years and was always still amazed that he managed to rise at almost the exact time that she did every morning. Looking back towards the window, she frowns as she sees something headed towards the castle. Shaking her head, she disregards the large black horse and rider headed for the castle. Turning her attention back to Kyso's, she waits for his answer.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:59 am
User ImageA part of Kyso twitched. Not his eye, no, he has much more control than that. His smallest finger twitched just enough to prove that he was annoyed. He disliked how she seemed to think of them as childhood playmates and nothing more.

See, how much you want her? Deity's voice echoed throughout his head, instantly providing him with a headache. While he refused to hold his forehead as instinctively you do, as he knew it would not truly help, he met the Princess's eyes and answered simply, "I am fine." His ears, before his eyes caught the incoming horse. With a glance down towards it, he questioned, "Expecting a messenger?" He could hear how hard the rider was pushing the horse. With each hoof beat, there were two pants from the poor beast. He was expecting the teasing this time, Oh, you're now a humanitarian, how wonderful Kyso. Yes holding his head wouldn't help his headache. Only finding a way to shut Deity up would.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:09 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Isabella simply shakes her head at his simply response and looks back out the window. "I am not expecting a messenger. It must be for my father. No doubt another marriage proposal." she mutters. Sighing, she turns and starts to head back down the hallway. Her long dark blue gown seems to sway slightly as she walks. All through the hall, the gentle click of her high heels can be hears.

Stopping a few feet away from Kyso's she turns and looks at him, her expression a bit sad. "Kyso's do you think it is a bit selfish of my to continue to turn down all the suitors I receive. All just because I want to wait for someone who will take the time to get to know and love me?" she asks him. Shaking her head, she blushes slightly. "Never mind, forget I even asked. I believe breakfast should be ready by now. Why don't we go eat." With that, she starts her calm and peaceful walk to the dinning hall.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:18 am
User ImageNow, Kyso, though he wanted to use her to get to her father, respected Isabella. Therefore, he met her eyes and told her honestly, "You're in the demon world: you won't find love here." He started to follow her, as he continued, "I believe you still should continue turning them down. If they were strong enough to be worthy of you, they would not go through your father." His words were straightforward and simple. Just pure fact. There was no emotion inside of him that could have warmed the cool spoken words, just a little respect to make them honest.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Sighing, Isabella shakes her head as she reaches the dinning hall. Stopping just a few feet from it, she looks down at the ground. Her long, almost floor length hair, covers her face slightly. "Then maybe I should just run from this place." she says quietly. Shaking her head, she gives a pitiful laugh and looks up at the ceiling. "Who am I kidding. I wouldn't be able to do that and father would just hunt me down and bring me back here." Shaking her head, she turns and starts to head in the opposite direction of the dinning hall, passing Kyso, she pauses only for a moment.

"Please tell father I am not hungry and will not be joining him for breakfast. Thank you Kyso." she says in a rather dejected voice. Continuing past him, she wanders down the hall again. Instead of stopping by the large windows, she goes past them and walks for one of the many outer doors that would take her to the garden.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:19 am
User ImageKyso laughed derisively: it was a full, loud, yet foreign sound. He could not remember the last time he truly laughed. Not cackled or mocked someone, but laughed. For to him, the idea of her being so craven was ludicrous, that he took it as a joke. When she continued, he looked at her, his face once more under control. "You would not flee." He said it was finality, though why he was certain of the fact he was not sure. Perhaps it was her strong personality, or her honor. It did not matter.

His entire body jerked when she suggested that he tell her father she wouldn't come for dinner. Yes, that's exactly what he wanted to do this morning. Listen to her father accuse him of gallivanting around with her. It wasn't fear that caused him to call, "Wait," but mere self-preservation. Though Dark Lord could be quite loud when he was angry. He followed her, finding it easy to keep up with her quick steps. "You should eat none the less, my lady." As they reached the gardens, a place Kyso had never been before, for he grew his own herbs for his spells, he suggested, "Why not eat here? We can have a servant bring breakfast here, where you might eat in peace."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Stopping, she turns and looks at him, her eyes seem to be burning with a fire that most would quickly move away from. "I am not hungry nor do I wish to eat. My own father can not respect my wishes and now you are doing the same." she says to him in a crisp, cut, and snappy voice. Turning from him, she makes her way into the hedge labyrinth in the garden. As she walks through the familiar path, she knows exactly which ones to take to get her to where she wishes to go. Reaching the center, she goes over to the large marble fountain and sits on the edge. Looking into the water, she sighs and shakes her head. What am I going to do she thinks.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 pm
User ImageThe young bat demon cursed as she walked away. The problem was that he had enough magic in him that when he cursed something, it literally was cursed. Thankfully, his was indirect, so he didn't curse the princess-he would never have survived that one-but instead he cursed one of the roses in front of him. Almost embarrassingly, the damned thing rose ((pun might have been intended)) up. The petals became lined with razor sharp teeth, and the flowers formed mouths which snapped at Kyso, causing him to flip out of the way. Biting his tongue to keep in the next curse, he flicked his hand upwards, setting the snapping blossoms aflame. He didn't care for the flowers, and it did occur to him that she might, all he wanted was the thing to die so that his "mistake" wouldn't be noticeable. Whatever was wrong with him anyway? Whenever he was around her he kept making mistakes like this. It was going to get him killed. Lucifer didn't appreciate his roses eating his child.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
After about an hour of sitting by the fountain, Isabella stands up and returns to the labyrinth entrance. As she makes her way through the maze, she gets the odd feeling that she is being watched and followed. Ignoring it, she quickens her pace and rushes through the maze. Reaching the entrance, she rushes right past Kyso and back towards the castle. Immediately a large black shadow shoots from the maze and goes straight for her.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm
User ImageKyso had quickly subdued the rose. Finding the curse interesting, he dug up part of the snapping plant, taking it to his room after he ordered a gardener to fix the mess he caused. He decided not to tell Lucifer why his daughter was late and not coming, the two would probably cause a war or something equally ridiculously bad. He'd spent his hour studying the rose, then returned to the garden for another sample. As he steps through the archway, he watches Isabella rush past, and turns confused. Seeing the shadow, he runs after her. He doesn't bother to call her name, instead summons his magic in his hands as he nears the shadow.

((Okay it is your decision. What magic should he have? Like do you want to limit him to one or two elements or just let him have all thirteen that Rachetgirl set up? I originally had him have known all of them, but that was before Rachetgirl put up her magic chart. So, it's up to you.))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:17 pm
((I'm not picky. It really doesn't matter to me what magic he has. lol))

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
As she rushes down the halls, Isabella quickly turns down a rarely used corridor. She thought she knew all of the paths but soon realized that she was wrong. Running through the corridors, she finds her self going down stairs. As she reaches the end, she stops and turns to look around her. Seeing chains, torture devices and other equipment. Startled, she collapses onto the ground and looks at everything. "What...What is all of this?" she says quietly.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
One on One

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers