Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Weird a** Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

I had the weirdest dream Thursday Night that had to do with Grocery shopping with my parents and getting into a conversation in relation to my weird sleeping habits and slight paranoia

to me being involved in some secret agent type organization that was arranging for a transportation of a transformer in the back of this big plane to get it a new make and model and put it in the witness protection program for betraying the decepticons

and a secret agent bird named JJ who attacked her two weasel counterparts because she was a double agent and trying to warn us they were going to attack the transformer and steal it she flew away in a stolen helicopter and then it disappeared somehow and she wound up in the woods hiding in a tree as we were flying overhead with the transformer...going to land and the others are looking for her to kill her..

Join Us Mmkay?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:30 pm
Haha. that's awesome. x3  

ii-izzybella-ii

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

it was one of those things where I woke up and was like WTFH?

Join Us Mmkay?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:38 am
I'm about 12 or 13, in a day-care like orphanage with about 20 other children, who are ignoring me. I think i'm feeling sad or just bored and I look out the window. Theres a resturaunt next to us called 'Perry's Seafood' and it's mascot is a tarydactle, arms spread wide. I look at it for a while when suddenly, a real taradactle swoops down behind the sign. I turn around, scared, and my knees give out. I fall into a long chair like those at the therapists office, and just lay there as a T rex caves the roof in and just makes noises. Theres someone beside me and next thing I know, i'm running to a Matress Wearhouse. Someone else is waiting for me there, my friend I think, and we run through malls and Mexican resturaunts trying to solve some murder case. Then i'm being chased through a dark library with the Scooby Doo gang and I take a secret passage. I'm back at the mall. I run up and down a winding staircase and have a strange sense of de ja vu. Nearing the food court, I suddenly trip and fall down the stairs. I died.  

ThingyIsMyWord

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:08 am

xHeavens_RejectedChildx

omg i had this one dream where i went *BOOM*!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm
I had a weird dream once! I actually wrote it down it was so weird...

I was in a house in a forest, though it was much like a jail. I had killed someone, and I was being punished for my crimes. However, there were no bars, and when no one was looking, I ran out and hide, in the most strange hiding place. Behind a tree, right next to some people, that somehow I recognized, just barely avoiding being seen. Though it felt like they could see me, and I didn't understand why they didn't. A man came after me, he was wearing glasses and his hair was combed neatly, though I don't remember anything else about him. He talked to the people right next to my hiding place, and I held my breath, Begging he wouldn't see me. Though, as he turned and went back to looking for me, he spotted me and took me back in side. He scolded me, though I didn't feel threatened as I usually do. Then he pulled out a strange little thing. It looked almost like the large X-ray Apron they put on you at the dentists, but it was white and shaped differently, with chains on it. He told me it was a strait jacket, and he put it on me. I didn't struggle, or pull away. It didn't look like a strait jacket I had seen pictures of, but it didn't matter much to me. When he put it on, it felt natural. I didn't notices it very much, though I don't know why. I wanted to have it on for some unexplainable reason.

There was then a brief moment I don't remember so well. But shortly, the man, who I feel is a psychiatrist, Took me, like a child, a journey through the forest, to a different place. I don't remember if we ever got to the place, I don't very well remember the journey. Though I do remember two woman, though not what they we're doing. I also remember that there were other people, the same people who were next to my tree hiding place earlier.

I don't remember waking from my dream, I must have simply faded into a different dream I do not remember, Or went into sleeping blackness momentarily.  

Drasherofbananas

3,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games