Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Tutoring Section
Romance Tutoring Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 am
Welcome, little wanna-be cupids.

What is romance?
Typically, romance is a love based relationship between two people.

A romantic relationship is usually hard to build, and very easy to destroy. Not everyone can be swooned by the same technique. Take for example, compliments and flattering people. Some enjoy them and accept the compliments they receive. Others, such as myself, usually shy away from them.

Since this is a difficult lesson, the process of teaching it will be a bit... harder than the other tutoring classes.
I am going to place a character in here, and you have to swoon her/him. mrgreen
I will let you know how you do along the way, so you won't be completely left in the dark. Although, keep in mind, it doesn't really work like this.

Female
Bathsheba - A hard headed, aggressive, violent woman. She's quick to attack someone verbally, and psychically.
After several years of being used like a tool for everyone, she had enough and stomped her foot down. Her aggression is meant to ward off any shallow people who are seeking her to use a tool, but unknowingly, it scares off everyone else.

Male
Gary - A laid back, lazy individual who can't picture himself settling down with anyone, because sleeping with a different woman every night is just too good to give up.
While he may say he can't picture himself settling down with just one woman because selfish to do so and leave all the other women missing out on him, the truth is he's scared to commit. For a period in his life, he was the notch on someone else's post, leaving him feel disregarded. So, he in turn became a notch counter.

If you have questions, or want to do things differently, feel free to post.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 pm
eek ...I don't know how to swoon either of them. I think I'd have more luck with the woman, but I honestly don't know how to swoon her either. >.<  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:40 pm
HaWkGiRL
eek ...I don't know how to swoon either of them. I think I'd have more luck with the woman, but I honestly don't know how to swoon her either. >.<
That's the beauty of this class.
You come here to learn how to swoon someone, and unlike most role plays, I won't leave you in the dark. I'll give you her in depth thoughts and feelings, so you can see what kind of reactions you get.
I'm not promising it will always be the same, as people are different, but it will always boil down to one thing - doing what's best for the other person.
Yes, this includes hurting them sometimes.

So who would you like, Bathsheba or Gary?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 pm
Bathsheba.

Give me something to reply to.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:16 pm
Bathsheba is generally my military/tomboy nut, so we'll make this military based.

In the corners of the mess-hall, one woman sat alone. But not only was her table empty, but the surrounding ones as well. There was at least two empty tables in between her and everyone else. No one dared to get any closer than that. If there was no room, they'd sit on the floors.

Bathsheba didn't seem to react to her isolation. She just quietly started at the substance which was barely passable as food.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm
I hope you don't mind if I use another female. It's too much work coming up with a male to use.

Caroline found everyone's fears to be ridiculous. She stepped closer and closer until finally she joined Bathsheba at the table. There was some slight nervousness, but it was obvious that Caroline intended to be polite. "Hello." she said. She began eating some of her own food. It was horrible, but she wouldn't complain. "How are you?"  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm
Nah. I'm not anti gay. It'll be my first female pairing actually.

While it may have looked like Bathsheba was staring down her food, she had actually been watching the woman since she broke the two-table barrier. Perhaps someone was really desperate for a seat. She thought to herself, but the woman continued to get closer.
Finally, she was seated, and closely. Bathsheba remained perfectly still and silent the entire time.

"...Hey..." She grunted back to the woman, her head still down but her eyes were pointing so far to look at the woman it was becoming painful.
"...Pained." She answered with a growl.

Now, what you have done is basically gone Bathsheba's attention. It's neither good or bad, just attention. She is slightly puzzled by someone suddenly approaching her, and her defense is immediately up. She's starting off a bit like a hungry animal fighting for it's good right now (aggressive and growling right now), as a normal routine to scare away people, as she's become use to her isolation.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 pm
This didn't frighten Caroline off in the slightest. "Pained? That's no good." she said. She remained silent for a moment as she thought for more things to discuss. "It's a big day tomorrow. Are you prepared? You're probably more prepared than any of us really." She, too, was on her guard. Even if she was friendly enough to come over here, she wasn't about to take a beating. She would merely strike up some conversation and see what happens. And yet, fighting was the last thing she wanted to do. Aggressiveness didn't bother her; it just kept her alert.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 pm
"Shot in the shoulder and the bastards are still making me go." Bathsheba grunted again, her tone and position not changing at all.

After a few moments, she finally did move, staring into Caroline.

"Why are you here?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:15 pm
"Truth is, I saw you get shot and I wanted to make sure you're okay." explained Caroline. No one else seemed to care, so she took it upon herself to show some sympathy. She was shot in the upper arm, but she could handle the pain. It wasn't the worst thing in the world. It still hurt, but in times like these, there was no room to argue.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 pm
"I don't need a babysitter." Bathsheba growled, the tone of turning more towards aggression as she looked at Caroline with an irritated glare.

She doesn't realize Caroline is making a simple human gesture and showing sympathy and concern. She's think she's either A) Forcing herself to be Bathsheba's sitter or B) Command has ordered Caroline to be her sitter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 pm
"No, it isn't like that, actually." said Caroline with a warm smile. "I just think it's rude that no one seems to care you got hurt. It's human nature to want at least one person to care." she explained. "I'm merely speaking to you as a caring comrade."  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:13 pm
"Well as you can see, I'm doing well." Bathsheba grunted, her tone not changing and the glare not disappearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 pm
Caroline snickered. "That doesn't mean I'll leave. I need a place to eat too." she remarked. She most definitely was not afraid of Bathsheba. She had her reasons too. Not eating at a table due to fear was ridiculous.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:48 am
"There's plenty of empty seats at the other tables, and plenty of empty tables. Yet you chose mine..." Bathsheba growled, as her eyes narrowed.

"Why?"

She's curious now. She wants to know the real reason.  
Tutoring Section

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff