Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high school Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:03 am
Story: The world has changed over the years. Over time a new species of creatures came to existence known as anthros. These creatures have the same intelligence as humans. They talk, act, and walk like them to. Ever since they came to be, humans have feared and hated them. Anthros just want to live a normal life among the humans but the humans don't want this. Humans are afraid they will take over the population and take all the good jobs. They allow them to go to the same schools and use the same facilities. (I know theres already a RP about high school)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:12 am
Include a similar format for your character. Respect others as they do you. Try to do your best grammer possible.

Name: Hal Galvan
Species: Gray wolf
Apperance: Mostly gray fur with white running under his chin down to his stomach. Wears glasses for being near sighted.
Personality: Smart, cunning, lovable, caring, nice, generous, clumsy, strong, persuasive, and quick.
Weakness:blood (forgot to include)

Hal reached his locker and grabbed a textbook from it. "Wonder what classes they gave me," He said. "No matter, I can easily pass them," he said smiling proudly. He walked down the hall which seemed to be devoid of people except a few.  

Hal Galvan

wolffie_pup

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:26 am
Name: Maiya
Species: White wolf
Appearance: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/youkoselementalkitsune/anime animals/White_Wolf___Take_4_by_linai.jpg
Personality: kind, loving, strong, swift, and quick

Maiya grabbed books out of her locker. "I hope I get good classes" She said. Maiya starts walking to class.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:56 pm
Name: Huntress
Species: Fox
Appearance: A golden furred fox with white hair she has purple eyes she comes form a military backround
Personality: Fast strong outgoing smart agile

Huntress gotten her books "All Athletic classes nice" she said smiling  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 pm
Hal was busy thinking about anything and everything school related. He was so focused on this that he clumsy fell to the ground dropping his textbook. He starting laughing at his clumsiness. "Well seems yet again I'm to busy thinking I forget how to walk," He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:04 pm
Huntress ran tord him "Hey do you need help?" she asked kneeling down picking up his textbooks  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Vanillist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:30 pm
Name: Dianna
Species: Mouse
Appearance: A short red furred mouse with short, straight hair. Her eyes are golden and her tail is a dark red. She wears glasses, and she has a quiet voice.
Personality: She is shy, clumsy, and she tends to talk to herself when she feel embarassed.

Dianna walks through the halls. " I-I wonder where my next class is, its never easy figuring anything out on the first day."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 pm
Looks at map of school. "hm... where's class?" Maiya says  

wolffie_pup

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 pm
"Nah I'm fine," Hal said getting up. Brushing of his clothing he gave an embarrassed smile, "I always think to much of school. So much I forget about walking," He said laughing. "My name's Hal."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 pm
Dianna confused where she was supposed to go, turned around and bumped into Maiya. "Oh my, Im teribbly sorry...." She said becoming embarassed.  

Vanillist

wolffie_pup

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 pm
"It's okay, hi my name is Maiya." ~smiles~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 pm
"That sounds like a nice name, M-my name is Dianna, pleased to meet you." She smiled back.  

Vanillist

wolffie_pup

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:57 pm
"That a nice name, please to meet you too." "What class do you have?" Maiya asks.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:57 pm
"Ohh ok" she said she didnt know she dropped her pendent and she ran off to her class  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Vanillist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:01 pm
"I beleive I have an english class next." She looked down at her schedual to be sure.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff