Reply ~Ancient Scrolls~
Lady Gaga Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky-Emi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:14 pm
I have heard about a lot of occult imagery in her videos. What do you guys think about her? And before posting, please at least skim over this: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3979  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:47 pm
...didn't they say that playing Led Zeppelin albums backward let you hear the devil speaking when it first came out too? That turned out to be a hoax.

I really think they're reading way too much into an artist who makes her money on shock value. Not everything has a deep, symbolic meaning. I mean really? 'Lady Gaga is a puppet for the Illuminati'? It sounds more like a conspiracy theory than an actual appraisal.  

Fighting Fefnir

Perfect Winner

Lucky-Emi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:54 pm
Fighting Fefnir
...didn't they say that playing Led Zeppelin albums backward let you hear the devil speaking when it first came out too? That turned out to be a hoax.

I really think they're reading way too much into an artist who makes her money on shock value. Not everything has a deep, symbolic meaning. I mean really? 'Lady Gaga is a puppet for the Illuminati'? It sounds more like a conspiracy theory than an actual appraisal.

True, but did you read the article? And I found something else, too:

Alejandro means man’s defender and protector (God.)

Fernando means ardent for peace (Jesus.)

Roberto means bright or shining fame (Holy Spirit.)

Babe is the same as Child.

Lyrics from the song Alejandro:

Don’t call my name, dont call my name, Alejandro.
I’m not your babe, i’m not your babe, Fernando.
Don’t call my name, dont call my name, Roberto.
Alejandro, just let me go.

Here is the transcribed lyrics:

Don’t call my name, dont call my name, GOD.
I’m not your child, i’m not your child, Jesus
Don’t call my name, dont call my name, holy spirit.
God, just let me go.

Not to mention the inverted crosses, the red latex nun outfit, her eating the rosary, the bleeding heart, meh, forget this, just read the article.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:11 pm
Lucky-Emi
Fighting Fefnir

God, just let me go.

Not to mention the inverted crosses, the red latex nun outfit, her eating the rosary, the bleeding heart, meh, forget this, just read the article.

Those also happen to be common names. I mean honestly, how many names in Spanish DON'T have a connotation of some sort to God? It's the same with English, really; most names in some for or another come back to God.

I read the article, and I was taking it seriously until they began noting the freaking Illuminati symbols. They really think she's a pawn of an organization that may have at one point existed hundreds of years ago but bears little to no historical basis of having more than a handful of members if you accept partially doctored documentation? It's a conspiracy theory based on nothing.  

Fighting Fefnir

Perfect Winner

Lucky-Emi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:16 pm
Fighting Fefnir
Lucky-Emi
Fighting Fefnir

God, just let me go.

Those also happen to be common names. I mean honestly, how many names in Spanish DON'T have a connotation of some sort to God? It's the same with English, really; most names in some for or another come back to God.

I read the article, and I was taking it seriously until they began noting the freaking Illuminati symbols. They really think she's a pawn of an organization that may have at one point existed hundreds of years ago but bears little to no historical basis of having more than a handful of members if you accept partially doctored documentation? It's a conspiracy theory based on nothing.

I'm done with you
You seem pretty convinced that it's nothing. I will believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe. I doubt that either of us will change our minds, so I am stopping this before it wastes anymore of our time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:34 pm
That translaton is incorrect because we are not Jesus's children we are God's children thus the whole God the Father thing. Also the Holy Ghost has nothing to do with fame at all. Plus babe can mean someone you have feelings for such as Sunny and Cher's "I got you babe." I will tell you what I've told a lot of other people stop jumping to conclutions or you are going to make yourself crazy and paraniod. Lady Gaga is just a worldy woman and scripture states we are not to judge the world for we are not apart of it.  

emorhconom esor

Hilarious Lunatic

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 am

Dearest Emi,

This sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. I understand why you are convinced of these things, but I can honestly tell you I don't think it's anything that needs to be worried over.

To be honest, most people really don't get subliminal messages. Think about it.

If I walk up to a non-believer who has never been exposed to Christianity before and say "Worthy is the lamb Whose blood was shed, and we drink that blood!"

People aren't going to get subliminal messages of "must believe in Jesus Christ". They're going to look at me like I'm crazy.

And I don't think you are using those names correctly. Yes, they could mean that in the song. But is it very likely? No.

She's definitely a worldly woman. There is no doubt about that. But don't allow yourself to be troubled over her music. Just be troubled over her fashion sense, or lack thereof. wink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 am
My opinion on Lady Gaga.... Well, honestly I really like her music. I mean, the lyrics are mostly bad but I don't listen to the lyrics. I listen to the music, and I like the music. I don't really know my opinion on her though...  

II-Lymiex-II

Lucky-Emi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 am
II-Lymiex-II
My opinion on Lady Gaga.... Well, honestly I really like her music. I mean, the lyrics are mostly bad but I don't listen to the lyrics. I listen to the music, and I like the music. I don't really know my opinion on her though...

If you really like the MUSIC, then I recommend listening to only the parodies. That's what I do.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:46 am
If you try hard enough, you'll be able to make connections with everything. It's not that difficult to look too deep into something and find it line up with something else. For the longest time, people have been claiming that various pop culture icons have been working with the Illuminati. I really don't buy it.

Is Lady Gaga is a worldly woman and is not someone we should support or emulate? Yes. Is she part of the Illuminati? No.

Wishboxx

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:24 pm
none of her music or anything has evil meanings, its just people who hate her trying to make her out to be an evil devil worshiper

im a huge lady gaga fan. i love how she is open with herself and her body. i really admire that confidence and that she is trying to help the gay community. her music is alright but its her that i really love  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:52 pm
Lucky-Emi

God, just let me go.
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

well true, also in the videoclip she's swollowing a crucifix.
i think she's just excentric (i personally don't like her, just because her music is not my style).

it's like everyone else is saying, kind of "let her go", the important thing is that you are at peace with yourself.  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 pm
Lucky-Emi
Fighting Fefnir
Lucky-Emi
Fighting Fefnir

God, just let me go.

I'm done with you
You seem pretty convinced that it's nothing. I will believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe. I doubt that either of us will change our minds, so I am stopping this before it wastes anymore of our time.
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

i think fenir is just trying to pull from you new arguments to feed the debate... 3nodding
(but hey, it's my point of view)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:36 pm
That's...kind of terrifying.  

Short Melancholic

Fighting Fefnir

Perfect Winner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 pm
Luna Wolfgang
Lucky-Emi
Fighting Fefnir
Lucky-Emi
Fighting Fefnir

God, just let me go.

I'm done with you
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

i think fenir is just trying to pull from you new arguments to feed the debate... 3nodding
(but hey, it's my point of view)

Kinda, yeah, but if she doesn't want to deal with me, that's fine. ^^;;  
~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas