Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:16 pm
In the kingdom of Kosel holds many villiages. Along with bording kingdom with fine princesses that are old enough to be wed. However, the prince of Kosel refuses all of them. His father, King Alexavier, was not approving of his sons actions. He has given him a year to be wed. Not wed to any random girl though. Someone of royalty. Someone with power and a kingdom. Since he is his only son, he wants him to have a rule 'correctly'. Little does his father know, that the prince has fallen in love already. The leader of his army. The Holy Knight. However, the knight knows only of his human attributes. Nothing more. What can he possibly be? What can he be hiding from her? Will it affect her? Will she accept him?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:29 pm
The skeleton

The name is {name}. I am the {prince or knight}. I am a {male or female}. My secert from my love is {secert of any kind}. I can do {powers and/or skills}. I look like this {picture}.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:34 pm
(I didn't need to add much because there is only us)

The name is Kain Trainheart. I am the Prince. I am a male. My secert from my love is that I am a lycan but I hide my wolf side from her the best I can not wantting to scare her away but she may have seen me a few times walking around as a wolf but we shall never know. I can summon my magic sycthe and can use it with skills never seen before. I look like this  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:43 pm
The name is Avarielle Edoline.
I am the knight.
I am a female.
I have nothing to hide.
I can do the following:
-Judgement Blade: Attacks with ice, with the chance of freezing you
-Cleansing Strike: Attacking with my sword, giving you limited time to live
-Northtwain's Strike: Possible of instant k.o.
-Lighting Strike: Attack with lightning, chance of silencing the target.
-Holy Ruination: A powerful attack that can only go straight
-Sanguine Sword: Ables user to drain energy from target.
I look like this:

Avarielle  

Auracite
Crew

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm
Whenever you are ready. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:47 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs sitting in his room thinking over what his father had said to him. This would end badly if his father found out who he really loved and if his love found out about his secert.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle wandered around the courtyard until someone had came and given her a message. A message about the upcoming ball His Majesty Alexavier was having. According to the king himself, there will be many suitors for his son. She was ordered to give him the message. Walking through the halls, her armor hit against her sword and her legs as she walked. Knocking at the Prince's dorr, taking her helmet off, a soft voice escpaed her lips, "Prince Kain, may I come in? I have a message for you from your father."

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:20 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks up hearing Avarielle's voice. "Yes come in Knight Avarielle," Kain says standing up and awaitting Avarielle to come in. He wornder if she knew yet about the ball. The maids were never good at keeping a scert from him with his charm and skills to blend in well.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle opened the door slowly and entered with a bow. "I came to inform you about the upcoming ball your father is going to have." Closing the door behind her she gave him a faint smile. "Have you yet chosen a suitor?" She asked him, placing her helmet on the night stand.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:43 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks at Avarielle with a soft slow smile. "The maids already told me about the ball and are asking each other the same thing. They never really get there work done but you can learn a lot from them," Kain says and sighs, "I have not chosen yet because none of them really call out to my heart like some I know," Kain says hintting at Avarielle.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

"Well, I hope whomever you choose will make you happy." Avarielle bowed once more and picked her helmet back up. "She would be quite lucky too." Heading for the door, Avarielle looked back at Kain. "Your father wants you to be ready in 20 minutes." She placed the helmet on and asked one more question. "Any idea which worker you'll take to walk you in?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"I would like the head Knight to acompany me in," Kain says with a smile. "I'll be out in ten minutes," Kain says and goes into his bathroom.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

Avarielle flinched and had no time to respond. Now she had to wear to a dress, which she didn't have much off. She headed to her room, her head down and in thoughts. She wondered why he has chosen her. Maybe for protection? Fear of being attacked by an enemy kingdom during the ball? Who knows? She shrugged it off and closed the door behind her as she entered the room.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:11 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain was putting on his suit and smoothing it out. He put his silver crown on and sighs. Tonight wasn't going to be fun. But at least he would be with the one he loved even if she didn't know that yet. Father would say no to marrying the top Knight even if she is most skill because they had to keep the royal blood line going. He was going to have to dance with each princess as well which would be a bore.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

Avarielle was given to her the most tightest dress she had ever wore. "Must I wear this?" She asked the maid, barely able to breath.
"I think it's best if you do darling." The maid said as she began to tighten the strong of the dress."
Avarielle took a small breath and looks at her feet. On her feet were black slippers decorated with gems here and there. I'm afraid I won't be able to bend down in this dress. She thought to herself as she began to walk out the room. Heading to Kain's room, Avarielle ran her fingers through her hair, setting it down on the right side of her carefully. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Role play area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff