Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes Of Light Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm
So, with this knew FF Game release date on the horizon, are any of you excited? I'm looking forward to getting it on my DSTT Card. Should be fun smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 pm
I don't know... It seems kinda cheesy to me. A total flop at a attempt to repraise the old style Final Fantasy Famicom games... That's exactly what it's going to be... But hm... I guess that makes it all that much more intruiging...  

metal_blossom

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:20 pm
metal_blossom
I don't know... It seems kinda cheesy to me. A total flop at a attempt to repraise the old style Final Fantasy Famicom games... That's exactly what it's going to be... But hm... I guess that makes it all that much more intruiging...

I don't mind if it sucks. Just wanna see for myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:52 pm
the gameplay reminded me of pokemon lol  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

GAlA Site Assistant 72

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 am
metal_blossom

II Panda-Pop II

Have either of you actually played, or looked at anything to do with this game? How can it be a total flop if it was really popular at the gameshows it was shown at, plus god pretty good reviews in Japan?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the game. The crowns/job system look really good, and it's nice to see some old jobs like Necromancer (the Monk) and Mystic Knight (Spell Fencer) return from FFV. Also some of the abilities look interesting.

Not sure if I'm going to buy it though. I might, but I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:36 am
totally
i cant wait!!!!! razz 4laugh  

subu123

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 am
absolclaw
metal_blossom

II Panda-Pop II

Have either of you actually played, or looked at anything to do with this game? How can it be a total flop if it was really popular at the gameshows it was shown at, plus god pretty good reviews in Japan?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the game. The crowns/job system look really good, and it's nice to see some old jobs like Necromancer (the Monk) and Mystic Knight (Spell Fencer) return from FFV. Also some of the abilities look interesting.

i have looked at it thanks for assuming and i probably will buy it because i love those kinda of games :/  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 am
not really  

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 pm
I contribute to Square Enix, so I figured I'd take this one for free.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:50 am
II Panda-Pop II
absolclaw
metal_blossom

II Panda-Pop II

i have looked at it thanks for assuming and i probably will buy it because i love those kinda of games :/

A comparison to Pokemon just seemed random and out of place, and I was assuming you meant it in a negative manner. ^^;  

GAlA Site Assistant 72

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 am
-Shrug- I think it'll be interesting. I mean..This is coming from the person that is trying to collect every Final Fantasy ever made. But..That's just me. It'll be a nice touch to the series, a nod off to past games.

I like it already.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:39 am
subu123
totally
i cant wait!!!!! razz 4laugh

ive seen it at the store for the ps3 and it looks alsome i cant wait until i can get whee  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

GAlA Site Assistant 72

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:49 am
Has anyone actually played 4 Heroes of Light here?

As for me, I'm at the final dungeon, where you have to beat all the demon bosses again to get your crowns back. I haven't picked up recently due to business and laziness though. This game gets ridiculously hard at times.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 am
absolclaw
Has anyone actually played 4 Heroes of Light here?

As for me, I'm at the final dungeon, where you have to beat all the demon bosses again to get your crowns back. I haven't picked up recently due to business and laziness though. This game gets ridiculously hard at times.

..It's out already..?  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash