Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Haruhi's Hiding Place Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image A small area hiding within the mountain very hard to find.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:37 pm
Haruhi Rose
User Image Haruhi had easily found a place that would be difficult for Kyoko to get to."I wish Kyoko would just leave well enough alone"She said with a sigh curling up and laying down on the ground.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:39 pm
he wandered trough the forest until he found a clearing "wow. nice place" he said wiping sweat from his forehead  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image alucard appears behind haruhi and bites her neck softly "well hey there beaitful this is a nice hiding place you have here"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:46 pm
Haruhi Rose
User Image Haruhi rolled her eyes and giggled slightly "Wow that didn't you long to find me hopefully Kyoko didn't catch on to yours or my scent or we are doomed"She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image alucard laughs a little "do you really think that human can take me on haruhi" alucard smiled "of course it didnt take me that long all i had to do was follow your scent"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:52 pm
Haruhi Rose
User Image "Kyoko same with most of my family is a lot more powerful then we look"Haruhi said with a sigh."Oh i forgot to cover my scent"She said with a sweat drop expression.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image "dont worry its mixed up with mine i bet and dont worry love ill protect you and ill love to see her try to get through me" alucard smiled and kissed her cheek  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:05 pm
Haruhi & Kyoko Rose
User Image User Image
Kyoko had easily managed to get to where they were despite what Haruhi thought.Kyoko had paid no mind to Alucard "Ahh Haruhi I have great news for you even though you betrayed our family by being a vampire Father has finally chosen you a husband"She said calmly walking up and easily pushing Alucard away from her sister.Haruhi sighed "Kyoko it was Shun who bit me so don't punish Tamaku i was to careless,Also i do not want to marry who Father has chosen"She said looking at her sister.The two seemed to pretty much be mirror image of each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image alucard tilted his head "wow you guys look a like" alucard smiled "look she already has someone and thats me and yes it was shuns fault he should have leave her alone" alucard kissed haruhis cheek "look haruhis sister why don you just leave us alone im sure tamku has plans with you" alucard laughs a little "and besides if you even dare to mess with my haruhi you'll wish that you would never be born after im done with you" alucard grins evily showing his fangs  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:42 pm
Haruhi & Kyoko Rose
User Image User Image
Kyoko wasn't scared of Alucard she looked at him then her sister "My My Such a rude vampire Please do not speak unless spoken to besides what do you mean your Haruhi she is my little sister also Tamaku isn't stupid enough to try to hurt me"She said pulling her sister into a hug."I should introduce you Both Alucard this is my sister Kyoko"Haruhi said with a sigh knowing this might not end well Kyoko was a good person as long as she managed to keep her calm,Haruhi could tell as soon as Alucard said she was his Kyoko would probably end up getting mad."You do know Haruhi would not forgive you for hurting me"Kyoko said childishly sticking out her tounge still holding her sister.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image "yes thats what i meant my haruhi cause you wanna know why were going out and sorry for being rude to you kyoko" alucard bows "yes that is ture but i dont want you to hurt her even though shes a vampire like me" alucard smiled and kissed haruhis cheek  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:58 pm
Haruhi & Kyoko Rose
User Image User Image
Kyoko laughed slightly when he bowed "Your very amusing,I wouldn't hurt Haruhi unless given orders the highest ranking in our family don't want her dead so she is still allowed to live and be part of our family"She said.She turned to Haruhi and handed her a box "Happy Late birthday Haruhi"She said with a smile (Like the one in the picture).Haruhi put the box in her pocket then smiled "Thanks Kyoko but this visit really was random Me and Tamaku thought you were going to try to kill me since i changed"Haruhi said bluntly."You didn't have to bow to her Alucard that was a very silly thing to do"She said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image "what it was a polite thing to do not only that i was being rude to her" alucard smiled and looked at the box "ummm haruhi what did she give you and what was in that box" alucard looked at haruhi closely  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:14 pm
Haruhi & Kyoko Rose
User Image User Image
Kyoko waved bye to the both of them and walked off,She knew she had to use a different plan to get her home."Oh what she gave me was a late birthday present i didn't look to see what was in it yet i will probably wait till later"She said with a sigh she knew exactally what it was but she just didn't want to open it."You were not being that rude she is just well herself"She said not wanting to explain much.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff