Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdoms of Love (one on one again, sit back and enjoy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm
Kingdoms of Love

User Image

Kingdoms hold many to marry but only a princess may marry a prince and nothing else. Not even her true love the Knight. He has called her eye to him many a times because he is the youngest highest ranking Knight of the kingdom. His name is unknown to her as is his face because his hemelt is always on but shall she see the face of her love and kiss?
Has he a secert to hide as well for why he was so quick to get though the ranks.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm
Profiles

Name:
Skills:
Appearance:
User:  

Auracite
Crew

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm
Name: Belle Shirina
I am a...: Princess
Biography: Belle was born, to look like her now dead mother. Her father, wants her wed off before his time comes. He feels his time is very near. She doesn't want him to think about it so much. Also, she definately didn't want to leave her kingdom. Not now. Not ever.
Skills: Archery, magic
Appearance:
Shirina
User: Auracite  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm
Name: Kain Trainheart
I am a...: Knight
Biography: parents had died when Kain was ten and he worked hard to get to were he is now. He has two secerts, one is that he is a lycan and two is that he may love the princess
Skills: A great fighter with a double blades sycthe.
Appearance: Kain
User: Kain-9  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Belle, a beautiful princess, with beaitufl blond hair. So much like her mothers, so she's been told. Countless times. She sat in the Courtyard of Skies, under her giant oak tree. Belle pulled out a flute and slowly began to play as the winds played with nature around her.

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain had finished his training and changing wolf hearing the musice and went to hear it closer. He pads up to the princess and lies down at her feet like a tame dog. He always like listening her play.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Finishing her little tune minutes later, she looked down at her feet. "How long have you been standing there?" Belle asked, placing the flute on her lap. She slowly stoof up and slowly began walking off. "Never mind."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain shakes himself and pads off. He listen to the whispers a ball to come soon and everyone was getting ready for it. The princess was to hopefully be married off to some kingdom. Kain shakes his head thinking all of this stupid.
He chages human going to his room. He lies down on his bed with sigh and closes his eyes to listen to the outside world.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image

All Belle heard about was the ball. Ball. Ball. Ball. Even in her mind it floated about. "Isn't this going to be a great day." She said to herself as she wandered throughout the courtyard. If only her mother were still alive. She'll completely understand. Unlike her father, Belle knew that there was nothing she could do to about her mother's passing. He's done nothing, but mourn. Barely looked at his daughter, since they looked so much alike. How much she missed the way he was. Walking in her room, Belle sat down in her bed, waiting for the sun to set and the mood to rise, hugging the amulet around her neck, close to her chest.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm
қąɨŋ

imgleft]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/kain-9/roleplaying/Black_Silver_Wolf.jpg[/imgleft]
imgright]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/kain-9/Roleplay/BOYcopy.jpg[/imgright]

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs when one of the maids come. "Sir Kain. The king has ordered you to tell his last child that the ball is tonight and that you are to accompany her to the ball tonight," the maid says with a bow to Kain and leaves him. He sighs and gets ready for the ball. He then heads to the princess's room.
"Princess Bella, tis Sir Kain here with news from your father," Kain calls out waitting with his scythe on his back.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm
User Image

Belle smiled at Kain's soft, pleasant voice. "Come in Kain." She said, slowly standind from her bed. Kain was one of her top knights. He would always walk with her whenever she were to sneak out of the castle without her father knowing. They've become so close.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 pm
қąɨŋ

imgleft]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/kain-9/roleplaying/Black_Silver_Wolf.jpg[/imgleft]
imgright]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/kain-9/Roleplay/BOYcopy.jpg[/imgright]

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain comes in and lots at Belle with out his hemlet dressed for the ball tonight. "The maids have been talking about a dog on the grounds and wantting capture it for you to have as a pet. What do you think about that? Also the ball is tonight and your father wants me to accompany you," Kain says with his hands behind his back.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image

"I've seen a dog earlier today actually. I wouldn't mind a pet." Belle sat back down, disregarding the ball conversation. Stupid father of mine. She though as she looked at Kain.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain smiles at Belle, "I'm not sure if they should mess with the dog though," Kain says with a shrug.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image

"And why is that?" Belle asked, tilting her head to the side slightly. "I mean, it's a mere dog. I doubt that any of them will catch him." Belle giggled at the thought of them chasing the dog.

Role play area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff