Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If the RE characters were teachers. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeizel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:21 am
If the Resident Evil characters were teachers, what kind of teacher do you think they would be?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 am
I think Barry and Chris would be Gym teachers.

Jill would be a business and personal finance type teacher *high school*

Leon -- ahh idk maybe an english teacher?? or History.

Albert would teach an advanced teacher like calculus or whatever.

Claire-- hmm a kindergarten teacher since she always gets stuck with kids.

I can't think of any other roles.  

Azeizel

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 am
Now see, I always pictured it a bit more like this:

Chris was a T.A. He basicly went wherever he was needed, but usually he was smoking and in the Home Ec. room for cookies.

Leon teaches Art, or like you said maybe history. But mostly art.

Wesker teaches Economics or some sort of Ethics class -just because the idea makes me TeeHee-

I think Claire would actually be better suited to English

Same with Jill, but maybe for a different grade level.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 pm
o8Orobouros8o
Now see, I always pictured it a bit more like this:

Chris was a T.A. He basicly went wherever he was needed, but usually he was smoking and in the Home Ec. room for cookies.

Leon teaches Art, or like you said maybe history. But mostly art.

Wesker teaches Economics or some sort of Ethics class -just because the idea makes me TeeHee-

I think Claire would actually be better suited to English

Same with Jill, but maybe for a different grade level.

lol Leon as an art teacher-- yea I guess that does fit the bill.

I like it! do you think maybe Wesker would also be a Chemistry/science teacher- always trying to stir up trouble.  

Azeizel

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm
Rebecca = The best kinder garden teacher ever!

i mean, i girl that sweet staying calm with all those monsters who eat humans could definitely handle annoying little five year olds who eat glue.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:43 am
wesker is principal. do i really need to explain why?  

Resident_Kyo

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 am
taylortenacity
Rebecca = The best kinder garden teacher ever!

i mean, i girl that sweet staying calm with all those monsters who eat humans could definitely handle annoying little five year olds who eat glue.
I agree.

Rebecca Chambers=Kindergarden Teacher, since she'll be good with kids. If not then Health and nutrition class.

Albert Wesker=Science teacher, since he knows how to crete
tyrants and stuff I bet he can handle stuff like Biology.

Chris Redfield=PE and Gym coach, since he knows a damn lot about kick butt and havign big muscles. I mean he can teach kids the falcon punch.

Claire Redfield=A better person for Kindergarden since she's been stuck with Sherry, or that's what it's like if you play Leon as side A.

Leon S Kennedy=Goverment and Politics I guess, since he does work at th white hosue now.

Barry Burton=Um....course on Engineering and other mechanics? they started engineeting clases in my senior year at high school. He knows a lot about guns so...

Jill Valentine=Reading and Writing. Also cooking class, that way she can teach people how to make a Jill Sandwitch.

Carlos Olivera=spanish and other language classes.

Sherry Birkin=...um...Yeah....When she grows up maybe English?

Ashley= Sorry I dont know how to spel lher last name. Cheer leading class? We have it as a PE class in college over here.

Ada Wong=Japanese classes. No debate there.

Sheva= Um....Global Economic and Geography?

Fong Ling=Chinese classes, since she is from China.

Bruce=Um....government classes?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:26 pm
I don't really see Wesker as a Science teacher, he'd have to a be a chem teacher or a biology teacher if he was. Maybe Ag Bio...I dunno, My science teachers were always taking pills throughout class.

Also, While Carlos should probably teach Spanish, So should Luis. there's always multiple teachers per subject. Then again, Luis could do Science.

Sheva should be a guidance counselor. They're not very helpful, so she's a perfect match. And the only thing Sheva was good at was getting in my way and wasting my Ammo.

Ashley should be in charge of the Special Needs class.

Fong Ling should be in charge of ROTC and detention. she's too much of a hardass to be in charge of a subject with the potential for fun.

Ada...I hate her. So she has a restraining order to stay away from my RE High. Likewise, So does Jill. I hate her so hard!  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Azeizel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:35 pm
o8Orobouros8o
I don't really see Wesker as a Science teacher, he'd have to a be a chem teacher or a biology teacher if he was. Maybe Ag Bio...I dunno, My science teachers were always taking pills throughout class.

Also, While Carlos should probably teach Spanish, So should Luis. there's always multiple teachers per subject. Then again, Luis could do Science.

Sheva should be a guidance counselor. They're not very helpful, so she's a perfect match. And the only thing Sheva was good at was getting in my way and wasting my Ammo.

Ashley should be in charge of the Special Needs class.

Fong Ling should be in charge of ROTC and detention. she's too much of a hardass to be in charge of a subject with the potential for fun.

Ada...I hate her. So she has a restraining order to stay away from my RE High. Likewise, So does Jill. I hate her so hard!

LMAO!!! Ashley!!! lol She'd be all like "Leon help me! eehhhhh" Maybe Leon should be the assistant teacher too- I could see Leon as being a coach - the one that gives you the weird vibes as you jump around playing tennis and what not.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Resident_Kyo

That's perfect- Idk if we have any Wesker fangirls out there but Im sure they'ed love to be in ISS or whatever with him XD

He'd be a p***k principal too.  

Azeizel

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:31 pm
Azeizel
Resident_Kyo

That's perfect- Idk if we have any Wesker fangirls out there but Im sure they'ed love to be in ISS or whatever with him XD

He'd be a p***k principal too.

I feel like he'd let certain people get away with stuff though, you know? Like, those middle people, not the trouble makers or atheletes, but the ones who didn't play sports and weren't amazingly smart or social but had friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 am
*pokes* When I means Science I mean it as a general term not actuall Science Class, but any class that invovles Science. Also don't diss Jill, because I'm tlakingabout Jill from re1 and 3. When I mention someoen's name I mean form th very first time they show up in RE not the last time they did. I wouldn't want WEsker from RE5 as my teacher, he's too pathetic story wise. I mean seriosuly they completely destroyed what made nhim cool. Also when I say Chris I mean like re1 chris, or maybe even code veronica.  

Alkaizer87

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:23 pm
I've never liked Jill, even back in the first games. And I do have the right to dislike characters you know. You probably dislike Leon but he's one of my favorites, always has been.

But I still stand by my statement. I've played all of the RE games, I'm not just breaking into the series at 4 and 5.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 pm
o8Orobouros8o
I've never liked Jill, even back in the first games. And I do have the right to dislike characters you know. You probably dislike Leon but he's one of my favorites, always has been.

But I still stand by my statement. I've played all of the RE games, I'm not just breaking into the series at 4 and 5.
Ok I will respect your opinion. Anyways, If they had a Sewing clas and soem kind of class that had soemthing to do with make up, Alfred Ashford would be perfect XD. I swear that guy cracks me up with playing the crossdresser and his sister. He's actually one of the reason I like Code Veronica so much. HE makes me laugh.
Alfred: Claire, now don't go dieing on me so soon. I so want to enjoy this. Nyahahaha.  

Alkaizer87

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:21 pm
Alkaizer87
o8Orobouros8o

Ok I will respect your opinion. Anyways, If they had a Sewing clas and soem kind of class that had soemthing to do with make up, Alfred Ashford would be perfect XD. I swear that guy cracks me up with playing the crossdresser and his sister. He's actually one of the reason I like Code Veronica so much. HE makes me laugh.
Alfred: Claire, now don't go dieing on me so soon. I so want to enjoy this. Nyahahaha.

As a Fashion Major that statement makes me unhappy. And yes, I'm a fashion major who kills zombie and wants to be a Little Sister for Halloween.

Maybe He should teach Drama since he acted like his sister and did the make-up and costume. Bit he's too much of a sissy to teach a Fashion class.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff