Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:37 am
So, I'm 15 and about a week ago I meant this cute 19 year old guy on myspace.
Well, we hit it off and started cybering and he asked me to be his online gf, and then a few days later I asked him if the only reason he liked me was because I cybered him and he said "what other reason would there be"
it hurt me and then we started fighting and he called me a douche and he posted on his status that he was looking for a beautiful girl and he changed a few things on his profile back (I had him change a few things) he fixed his profile after he took me back, and asked if I'd meet him online at 3 am. I got online and waited til 4 but he didn't show. When he next got bac on, he hadn't fixed his status so I asked him to tell me if he really wanted to be with me and he said "lol bye then"

I am so hurt. He's always on my mind and I even had a dream about him last night. Please help me and pray that I get over this. I think I just got too needy since I really like him and I have no one irl so I wanted sum1 online.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 am
I will pray this hurt goes away and you can find a nice person in real life.  

Nyssa Traken

Wishboxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 pm
This guy is not someone who deserves that kind of attention, time, or effort. If he's willing to lure a minor into cybering, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy you want to be running with. And just because his profile said he was 19, that doesn't mean he's 19 in real life. He could very well have been a child predator. This situation could have gotten a lot worse, but I praise the Lord that it didn't escalate into something serious. (Explicit photos, kidnapping, rape, and the like.)

I have a lot more to say on this issue, but I'm going to hold my tongue. I pray to the Lord that this man leaves children alone, that you learn from this situation, and that your pain is lifted from you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 pm
I'll pray for you but it isn't the best idea to get to friendly with people on any online network unless you know them in person. Meet people you meet over myspace or facebook is a bad idea too.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:52 pm
thanks guys  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 pm
-sigh-...

Teenagers these days.. : /

First of all you cyber, knowing that it is wrong and sinful
Its pretty much adultery with words and thought
2nd of all, loving someone through the internet is not love. You never saw him and never will so try to get out of it.
I have to say, that was pretty selfish of you. Love is time and God.

I'm not here to judge you, im just telling you the wrong that you must repent
But nonetheless, I shall pray for you
Repent and God will help you : )  

JrSuper

Wishboxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 pm
JrSuper
-sigh-...

2nd of all, loving someone through the internet is not love. You never saw him and never will so try to get out of it.

It's not adultery. Adultery is relations between a married and unmarried individual. The word you're looking for, I believe, is fornication.

You also can't say you're not here to judge her. By telling her about her sins and why she should repent for them, you're righteously judging her. One of the very basic beliefs of christian faith is that rebuke is necessary for the growth of faith. Righteous judgment (what you just did in your post) is okay and even encouraged so that we can all grow in faith. But having a critical spirit isn't okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 pm
One time I was catfished. And even if he WAS nineteen, you still are not legal. He is obviously a perv. You can find someone better irl.  

Lucky-Emi

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm
I know fooling around cyber was sinner, even though it was not actual cyber sex but thanks u are all so helpful.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 am
JrSuper
-sigh-...

:: cough ::

Met my current girlfriend three years ago on the internet. I was 15, she was 18. Wanna tell me that love on the internet isn't love?  

Fighting Fefnir

Perfect Winner

Nyssa Traken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:49 am
that is a very rare chance and isn't advised for anyone  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:22 am
Sprit_of_the_wind
that is a very rare chance and isn't advised for anyone

A friend of mine met his current wife on the internet. He lives across the street from me. Another friend is also dating someone he met on the internet, a mutual friend. How rare is that?  

Fighting Fefnir

Perfect Winner

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:03 am
Even though you can meet someone great online, you have to be very cautious.

At 15, the least of your worries should be about dating or finding "Mr Right".

Many young girls chat with guys online they think are nice. There is always the potential that the person may not be who you think they are. Let's say you talk for awhile and you feel you trust the person...you may give too much information and this could mean serious trouble.

I am sure you are a beautiful & strong young lady and I am sure you will find someone when the time is right. I would encourage you to wait, forget about this person. Don't rely on the computer to meet someone.

**also this post is going to be moved to the Prayer Request forum**  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:09 am
i met my fiance on the internet. internet relationships can do really well but uyou do have to be careful. we talked for a month before we decided to meet up. when we did first see each other we both decided to meet in a very public place around lots of people.

squeaky is right, 15 is such a young age, you should not feel too bad that the guy you met wasnt the one. some people dont meet that perfect someone until they are much older, it happens when it happens.

he sounds like a d**k and your better off without him. plus 19 and 15 is probably too much of an age difference when your that young. im not saying big age differences cant work out since my fiance is 6 years older than i am but when your that young your interests are usually alot different from each other.

just remember that whenever you date someone never put all your eggs into one basket. at your age dating shouldnt be something fun to do, not something just to find your perfect match  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 am
aw, everyone u make me feel so much better. That guy is a jerk

(I edited your post, as no cursing is allowed in the guild ^_^)

~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff