Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry GLEE - - -OPEN and accepting Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit_Klawson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm
I want this RP to really focus more on the drama of GLEE rather than the music, cuz you cant sing in a post, but thats not to say the music will be ignored. Every character will fit into some sort of role and not every character has to be in the GLEE club. We will also need other students and faculty to help continue the story.

Rules:

1. fighting is ok, but no weapons. This is a high school after all.
2. adult situations should only happen between adults in their respective inboxes. Kissing is ok, but please don't make out in the school hallway.
3. PM me all profiles and title the PM Vanilla
4. keep swearing to a moderate level. Once again, this is a high school.

Profile Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
(Choose one accordingly)The thing that makes you different if you are in GLEE; The thing that makes you the same if you are not in GLEE; Faculty Position:
Bio:
Picture:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 pm
Profiles

Username:Kit_Klawson
Name: Kit Klawson
Orientation: Gay
The thing that makes you different (if you are in GLEE): I'm the country boy who doesn't fit in in my own family.
Bio:Kit has known he was different since he was just a pup. His parents have been divorced since he can remember and his dad always chose his sister over him. When he came out and said he was gay, his mom was supportive, but she was the only one. Kit no longer has any communication with anyone on his father's side of the family, and not by his choice. Although he may not be shy in any way, Kit has always been a loner. He joined GLEE club to try to get out of his shell. His nickname, "Country Boy", is not one he chose for himself. Rather, it is one that was given to him just before his first slushie.
Picture:User Image

Username: Lost omega
Name: Sinclair
Orientation: Gay
(Choose one accordingly) The Shy one that was home schooled until sophomore year
Bio: Sinclair was home schooled his entire elementary school and freshman year. He convinced his parents that he wanted to go to public school so he would actually have friends. As a result of his home schooling he became shy and quiet around other people. The one thing he loved to do when he was alone was sing. Seeing that the school had a glee club he could not resist.
Picture: User Image

Username:Rukario13
Name: Zi Garuru
Orientation: Bi
The thing that makes you different if you are in GLEE;I'm what you call The friendly vegetarian emo
Bio: Zi is a white husky dog, who's real family died in a car crash when he was 10. He was adopted by a nice wolf family, who has a son name Cirus. Cirus was 17 years old, he lost his real younger brother, Max from heart cancer when he was 15. Zi thinks the only reason why he was adopted is because he's there to fill in the void, since he reminds them so much of there lost son. He's the only one in his foster family who's a vegetarian. ( Sadly )

Zi wants to join the GLEE club, cause he loves to sing and dance. He hides it from his family, cause he's a shame of it. He hides the fact that he's bi hidden, from his foster family. He knows he's real family would have support him no matter what. He hates the sight of blood and faints that the smallest drop of it and he wears contacts for being near sighted.
Picture:User Image  

Kit_Klawson

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:46 pm
wahmbulance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:33 pm
i am so ready to start this RP, we just need one more person to get started good. or we could go ahead and start i guess. either of you can post so go ahead when you are ready. if it was meant to succeed then we will get more people as we go  

Kit_Klawson

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:54 pm
Is it the beginning of the school year?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 pm
yeah start at the first day please. that way everybody is on the same page  

Kit_Klawson

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 pm
Sinclair was dropped off in front of the high by his parents after a half hour talk before he left the car. He walked with his first backpack over one shoulder. Se walked rather slowly as he looked at the schedule in his hand. To shy ask anyone to help him find his homeroom he just walked around like a lost puppy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:07 pm
Zi finds himself in a nightmare, he could only here the sound of crying. He sees himself siting down in a pool of blood, in front of him he sees his parents laying dead on the ground. Zi wakes up that the sound of his clock going off. He gets dressed and heads to school. Zi looks that his schedule, before he head to his homeroom he see another student, he goes up to him. " Hey there, are you lost? "  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:40 am
Sinclair was startled by the student who came up to him. "Ye, yea. I can't seem to find my first class. This school is like a maze to me" He turns his head towards the other student and quickly looks back at the schedule in his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:41 pm
" I sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Garuru, Zi, but you could call me Zi. So whats yours? " He puts his paw out waiting for him to shake it. "Let me guess its your first time here. So who's room are you in for your first class? "  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Sinclair nervously shakes his paw "I,I'm Sinclair. I know my first class is supposed to be English. It says room 213 but i can't find it anywhere."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 am
Zi smiles and gives Sinclair a pat on the back. " Clam down, my brother, Cirus, showed me to all the class before school started. So I know where it is. " Zi gently garbs Sinclair's hand and rush to class. They run through the hallway and cut a few corners. Before they knew it there at class. " Well here's ours class, why don't you go in before me. " He opens the door and waits till Sinclair walks in.  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:24 am
Sinclair begins to walk into the room and freezes when he sees the rest of the class. The large number of people in a class was a whole new thing for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:13 pm
Zi walks in and he sees Sinclair standing there. " Hey, there. Did you forget sumthing? Are you just a bit shy. Sinclair, do you want to go outside and tell me whats wrong? "  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 pm
Rukario13
Zi walks in and he sees Sinclair standing there. " Hey, there. Did you forget sumthing? Are you just a bit shy. Sinclair, do you want to go outside and tell me whats wrong? "

Sinclair whispers in Zi's ear " they are all looking at me. i'm scared. it's my first time in a school. Why are they all looking at me?" Sinclair put his paws on his face covering it up.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff