Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Do you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:24 pm
Is it hard for you to get over deaths?
For me it is
I lost 2 friends in over a year I have nightmares about one of theres death... I hardly get sleep at night. And I lost my mom 3 years ago my grandma on my dad's side in 2005 then my uncle in 2006 he was a former War vet...
I mean i miss them... but yet i cant cry i gotta stay strong  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Without death we don't learn to cherish how fragile life really is.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
Without death we don't learn to cherish how fragile life really is.

But...when people i love died I thought i couldn't live life to the fullest  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 pm
I used to death, ive lost over 10 relitives, a teacher, a neigbor, etc. the point is you learn to deal with it.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
I used to death, ive lost over 10 relitives, a teacher, a neigbor, etc. the point is you learn to deal with it.

All the people i lost was really close to me I'm still getting over my grandma's death she died over 5 years ago  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm
Death is usually hard to handle emotionally...I say usually because I've come to realize the detachment some people have: between them and others and sometimes even themselves.

For me, the thought of someone I care about being gone tomorrow...I can't think about it because I'd begin to cry. My brother is going through depression, ad when he told me he attempted twice...I mean, I stayed calm on the phone, but after we hung up I completely broke down. The thought of losing my brother otre me up inside...I know that couldn't compare to the emotions I'd experience if he'd actually...w-well...you know.

I know the thought of death seems very dark...but I learned that there are ways of thinking about it where it isn't as painful. I had a course two semesters ago called World belief systems. Looking at death through different beliefs eyes...well, made it not sound and feel as bad. Like the thought of reaching enlightenment, or rebirth. I don't know about other people, but I think it'd be pretty nice to be reborn as a tiger, or maybe a cat. Kind of strange...but I hope this helps at all...I wish you the best of luck cry

blue_flowerchild

Shy Hunter

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 pm
blue_flowerchild
Death is usually hard to handle emotionally...I say usually because I've come to realize the detachment some people have: between them and others and sometimes even themselves.

For me, the thought of someone I care about being gone tomorrow...I can't think about it because I'd begin to cry. My brother is going through depression, ad when he told me he attempted twice...I mean, I stayed calm on the phone, but after we hung up I completely broke down. The thought of losing my brother otre me up inside...I know that couldn't compare to the emotions I'd experience if he'd actually...w-well...you know.

I know the thought of death seems very dark...but I learned that there are ways of thinking about it where it isn't as painful. I had a course two semesters ago called World belief systems. Looking at death through different beliefs eyes...well, made it not sound and feel as bad. Like the thought of reaching enlightenment, or rebirth. I don't know about other people, but I think it'd be pretty nice to be reborn as a tiger, or maybe a cat. Kind of strange...but I hope this helps at all...I wish you the best of luck cry

I always hide my emotions keeps em bottaled up i know it isnt healthy but i gotta stay strong  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 pm
thats exactly what I do. Ive done it for so long that im starting to see the effects of it though. Im having problems doing it so now im constantly expressing myself.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:22 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
thats exactly what I do. Ive done it for so long that im starting to see the effects of it though. Im having problems doing it so now im constantly expressing myself.

Bottle your emotions?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 pm
Xx_Hells-Fox458Xx
but yet i cant cry i gotta stay strong

Bullshit. Crying is not weakness. The best advice I've gotten is to just cry when I feel I need to. Let it out.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:16 pm
Xx_Hells-Fox458Xx
xXAngel of ProtectionXx

Bottle your emotions?

exactly  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 am
when ppl i know die im always the first to get over them , and that makes me feel really scared and sad cause everyone is still grieving over the lost and even though im sad to im just standing their doing nuthing  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:26 am
getting over them? i don't think i ever do. moving on, aye, i move on just fine. leastways i think i do...

maybe it's that my friends don't let me not grieve. sweatdrop i'd hold it in for months or longer if they didn't keep me on the topic....

but, i guess my stoicism comes from stuff i've had to deal with. believe it or not, it becomes harder to accept the passing of loved ones when you yourself have killed someone, even if you still hate the person you killed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 am
Chieftain Twilight
getting over them? i don't think i ever do. moving on, aye, i move on just fine. leastways i think i do...

maybe it's that my friends don't let me not grieve. sweatdrop i'd hold it in for months or longer if they didn't keep me on the topic....

but, i guess my stoicism comes from stuff i've had to deal with. believe it or not, it becomes harder to accept the passing of loved ones when you yourself have killed someone, even if you still hate the person you killed.

O.O *runs and hides in his burrow*  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 am
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
Chieftain Twilight

O.O *runs and hides in his burrow*

:rolls my eyes and flops my left hand.:

i ain't gonna hurtcha, boy. no worrie. it's just i got enemies.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff