Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Truth Within The Lies (NEED PROFILES) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:37 pm
STOP RIGHT THERE

I see you there, looking at MY role play.
That's right. I made this up. This is my own story.
THIS IS MY ROLE PLAY.
If I catch even a rumor of anyone stealing this, you're going to get reported.

So don't steal this role play without my permission.
OR ELSE.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:41 pm
How could she have done this? My own sister has betrayed us - ruined everything she and I built together with our own blood, sweat, and tears. Thousands of lives were lost in this childish war, which we barely ended, and she has ignited the flames of this butchery once more.
Now I'm called upon to bring an end to my sister's new war again, at any cost. I fear the cost my fellow angels are seeking is my sister's life, and that is a price I fear I cannot pay...

-Gazardiel

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm
Angels and Demons have always fought against each other. It's only natural that these polar opposite entities do so. Battles and wars have been fought for a variety of reasons, but one reason brought the bloodiest war of all. That reason was none other than humans.
Humans were a prized possession to both of the Holy and Unholy entities, most reasons boiled down to slavery uses. But humans are fragile, and easily die under the work which they are given. So as their numbers began to die, a war broke out between the two creatures over power and control of these humans. While the war was fought, humans secluded themselves into hiding, where they at least had some freedom.
For centuries the Human-Dominance War was fought, and it's reasons were soon forgotten and the humans were believed to have done extinct. But the bloody massacre continued, until two angels came and ended the war completely. These angels, these siblings, did the one thing no one else could.
The names, Gazardiel and Harachel, were on everyone's lips, and their success was being told everywhere.
Gazardiel and Harachel were the only ones to notice that it was the leaders of the Demons and Angels who kept this war going, for no reasons other than to keep it to abolish the other completely. The siblings knew if the war was to end, the party leaders would have to die - but they're power was too great. The only one who could kill a leader was the other leader. So, the brother and sister came up with an idea...

A message was sent out to both party leaders from the other, challenging them to a duel of power, skill, and wits deep in the mountains of the Northern parts of the world, also known as the Forbidden Land. Mad with their own power, the leaders Mihr and Abdiel accepted the duels and set out for the Forbidden Land. Immediately, the two began their duel which lasted for several days. With their power weakened, they were suddenly pushed back into a deep and dark cave by none other than Gazardiel and Harachel. Together, the siblings sealed the leaders into this cave. With their powers combined, the seal was impossible to break for the two feuding leaders, leaving them no choice but to rot within the cave with each other, while the siblings left the Forbidden Land.
With no leaders, the Angels and Demons quickly stopped their war, lost and confused. Gazardiel and Harachel then took this opportunity to establish peace among the two species after telling them what they had done to achieve this.
With new peaceful leaders, there was nothing left for the Demons and Angels to do but to live among each other. Some went even Human hunting, to confirm whether or not that species had truly died out...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 pm
The Lie

Jealously and greed. These two sins consumed the younger sister, Harachel, as her brother was given most of the credit for ending the war. Very few recognized that she was the one who thought of the seal, who researched the proper spells to make the seal, and with the joint power from her brother made the actual seal. But Gazardiel still got the credit. And so, Harachel made a name for herself. She made her name by murdering the Demonic leader, and appointing herself, immediately starting a second war with the Angels.

The Truth

Years later after peace was established, Harachel went out to the Forbidden Land, worried about the seal and the monsters it held. Not much to her surprise, she found the body of the previous angel leader close to the mouth of the cave - and the seal. She had suspected at least one of them would die either fighting their rival, or die trying to break the seal. Suddenly, Abdiel attacked her. Not psychically, but mentally. Over the years of meditating and absorbing Mihr's power, Abdiel had created a powerful spell - one which placed his soul into Harachel's body, and Harachel's soul into his body. Finally, he gained the freedom and half of his revenge. Unable to do anything, Harachel quickly found herself behind the barrier she had helped made while a madman ran away with her body with plots of murder. And she could do nothing to stop it...  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 pm
Rules
I have the power to not only enforce my rules when they are broken, but to add more as well.

1.) Good spelling, good punctuation, good grammar. I am getting tired of reading third grade mistakes. Either get your act together, or get away from my role play. No exceptions.

2.) There will no be killing of another person's character without their full permission. No exceptions.

3.) Absolutely no God modding. The only exception is when you are setting up a scene.

4.) Control the smut (vulgar/sexually graphic/perverted scenes). I do not mind the occasional perverted conversation or joke (in fact, I slightly encourage it). I do mind, however, sex. Don't write it out. If your character must have sex with another, do a time skip. No exceptions.

5.) Please do not make random and worthless posts, such as a response to a conversation going on outside of the role play, or to comment on something done in the role play, or to inform others you have edited a post (which I discourage, unless it's something like an accidental spelling error). If you must reply to something, send it to whomever it's meant for in some other form. No exceptions.

6.) Control your language. I don't mind cussing, and do not require censorship, but this does not make it okay for you to use curses in every post, and to get extremely rude and out of hand with them when speaking to another person, both inside and outside of the role play. No exceptions.

7.) This is going to be a faster moving role play. It will occasionally stop if it has too for various reasons. However, it will not stop just because someone didn't post for one day. Please talk to me if you are going to be missing out on posting and would like me to hold off the role play.

8.) Control not only your characters, but yourself. I know we all get testy and on each other's nerves, but mind the rules of this role play, of this guild, and of Gaia. No exceptions.

9.) Try to enjoy yourself. We do this to have fun, so let's make it fun.

IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THESE RULES OR HANDLE BEING WARNED WHEN YOU ARE BREAKING THEM THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE.
PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT EVEN BOTHER APPLYING.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:12 pm
Character Skeleton

Demon, Angel, or Halfbreed
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Power(s):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Pet(s):[/b] OPTIONAL
[b]Extra(s):[/b] OPTIONAL
[b]Quote:[/b] OPTIONAL
[b]Theme Song:[/b] OPTIONAL

Humans*
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Pet(s):[/b] OPTIONAL
[b]Extra(s):[/b] OPTIONAL
[b]Quote:[/b] OPTIONAL
[b]Theme Song:[/b] OPTIONAL

* Humans are an extremely rare, and timid, breed. They rarely venture out of their hiding areas, especially now that a second war has broken out. This means that I'm only going to allow one to two humans per person, and some may be flat out denied depending on a person's creditability is with me.
They generally have no purpose either, other than to serve Demons and or Angels, although some do actively hunt them as well, but this a dangerous job..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:12 pm
The Angels

Username: Randomly Gone Insane
Character Name: Gazardiel
Species: Angel
Appearance: Gazardiel
Weapon(s): Dual Blades
Power(s): Barrier and Healing magic
History: One of the Heroes of the first Demon-Angel war. Everyone knows of his achievements, and his sister's.
Before his act of heroism Gazardiel had a quiet, and a bit sheltered life. His family came from a long line of wealth and power giving his life plenty of ease and comfort.
Pet(s): Desouza (see only the top half of the image)
Extra(s): Gazadriel hates to talk about his sister since his betrayal. While he won't show his mixed emotions when discussing her, he's quick to bury the conversation.
Quote: "Family is family in the end, no matter what happens. Or what they may do. You can't break away from your blood."
Theme Song: Coming Soon

Character Name: Harachel
Species: Angel
Appearance: Harachel
Weapon(s): Staff
Power(s): Elemental Summoning and Control (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light, and Dark)
History: One of the Heroes of the first Demon-Angel war. Everyone knows of her achievements, and her betrayal.
Before her act of heroism Harachel had a quiet, and a bit sheltered life. Her family came from a long line of wealth and power giving his life plenty of ease and comfort.
Pet(s): Abdiel and Mandragoras
Extra(s): Harachel refuses to speak of her previous life, and if it is mention, those who speak of it are killed on the spot. But, if Harachel is in a good mood, she'll sometimes keep the conversation going and speak illy of everyone she can.
Quote: "This time, it'll be I who stands in the shining light. The only people who remain in my shadow are my fallen enemies."
Theme Song: Coming soon

Username: Zahzi.
Character Name: Zahzi.
Species: Angel.
Appearance: Zahzi.
Weapon(s): A gigantic Claymore the size a full-grown Adult. His Metallic, bladed wings.
Power(s): His powers revolve around combat, only giving him the ability to press even further even after most would fall.
History: Zahzi was originally a Fallen Angel, left to watch the Human world before the First War, when the Angellic People showed no interest in violence while he did. He had his wings removed, but was allowed to keep his weapon as a reminder of why he was banished. To spite the scornful Angels, he created wings of steel that worked in the exact same manner as his original pair, but were bladed at where the feathers would be, making them a lethal set in both the air and ground, as he could use them like real wings.

During the war, he was aiding the Angels, but not out of sympathy for them, but for the fighting. Nevertheless, he was granted access back into Heaven for his deeds, much to his confusion...
Pet(s): None.
Extra(s): The Scar on his face is the only known wound he has on his entire body.
Quote: "War is something all of us harbor. There is no changing that."
Theme Song: Heavens Creepin In.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:13 pm
The Demons

Username: Zahzi.
Character Name: Zudah.
Species: Demon.
Appearance: Zudah.
Weapon(s): His own blood can be manipulated in any way he sees fit.
Power(s): Carapace Blood.
History: Zudah's past is shrouded is mystery. What is known about his demonic species is usually colored by horrible creatures capable of the most inhuman acts, even by the standards of Demons.
During the war, the species was exterminated by the Angels, leaving Zudah alone as the sole survivor. He survived, just barely, but lost all of the blood in his body, leaving him in what could be considered a comatose state on a scarred battlefield, left to be a reminder of legacies past of his people.
Pet(s): None.
Extra(s): Once he goes under a Blood Oath, he harbors no individualistic freedom, unless it is granted by his holder.
Quote: "All can be revealed with the blood..."
Theme Song: Smells Like Teen Spirit; Violin Version.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 pm
The Humans

Character Name: Isaac and Melissa
Species: Human
Appearance: Isaac and Melissa
Weapon(s): A basic sword, and bow and arrows.
History: Growing up in nothing more but a large, underground city built within caves and tunnels, the siblings quickly become dulled and bored of their gray colored life. Despite the danger that was lurking outside of the mountain they lived within, the siblings still ventured out just to see what was so bad...
Pet(s): None
Extra(s): Isaac is generally a quiet individual and although he comes off as aloof and uncaring towards his sister, he's extremely protective of her.
Melissa believes her brother to be weak with his timidness and silence, and worries for him constantly. As he unknowingly feels towards her, she too is protective of her sibling.
Quote: "There's a reason we hid in the caves, but now it's time we come out and be men."
Theme Song: Over My Head  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:17 pm
The Halfbreeds

Character Name: Grense
Species: Half Demon-Half Angel
Appearance: Grense
Weapon(s): Scythe (as seen in picture)
Power(s): Barriers and Shields
History: Born of both breeds during the later stages of the first war, Grense had a difficult time growing up. When the peace finally came, things remained the same for him because he was born during the war, and out of wedlock. When the second war came, things remained yet the same. With no absolutely change expected to come, Grense now just wanders the world as he can, doing what he can for anyone, for anything.
Pet(s): None
Extra(s): Grense was never raised to have a proper sense of right or wrong. He just what he feels like, or what is told to do.
Quote: "Life sucks. Get over it."
Theme Song:  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items