Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC = The Sexy Bunny's Allegiance!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's Your Dream Job?
  Chef
  Vet
  Artist for video games/comics/whatever
  Rock Star
  Other (Please comment and let us know!)
View Results

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 pm
This is the official out of character thread for discussion and plot formation for the role play The Sexy Bunny's Allegiance!!. This thread will be used for general discussion of what's happened in the role play and for future plots to be implemented within the role play in the near to distant future, among other things. All Gaia ToS apply.

If you have not heard of the role play and are interested, here is the link: The Sexy Bunny's Allegiance!!

If you are new and you plan on participating, please read the rules on the first page of the role play. If you have any questions, you may ask them here or PM them to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:25 pm
To get things started, I will introduce the current players and the characters they play.

User Image: I play the main character and super crazy Sexy Bunny, Shuhan Usagi, the ninja girl, SUPER-CHAN, and the antagonist, Yami, among other minor characters and bad guys.

User Image: Blossomsakura112 plays Suki, the heroine of the story and Shuhan's Sexy Bunny student.

User Image: Leprechaun_Sean plays Amos Duug, a rowdy bounty hunter who seeks to learn all the fighting styles of the world, Gene, a friend of Amos who excels in computer skills and inventions, and other minor characters.

User Image: Doomed Lucid plays Kipe, a mysterious fisherman, unknown to all, and Greut, a former lab rat of Yami's who seeks revenge.

User Image: DakTC plays Dak Frisk, a straightforward and headstrong Sexy Bunny with dominion over ice, Luna Komai, a mechanist and a close friend of Dak's, Jenny, a robot created by Luna, and Gang Shin, a merciless subordinate of Yami's.

User Image: RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife plays Altheia, a dear friend of Suki, who taught her the Art of the Sexy Bunny, and Fufu, Altheia's Sexy Bunny brother who was cursed to living the rest of his life as an actual bunny.

User Image: Neurotic Ray-Chan plays Alondra McYum-um, a traveling cook who was trained by Shuhan in the Art of the Sexy Bunny because he lost a bet.

User Image: KASEKAGE plays Alex Ookami, a man who's as fierce as a wolf, yet as gentle as a rabbit.

User Image: Trucker George plays Thomas Wright, a marine who was abandoned by his company because of his frail physique.  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:46 pm
Gang Shin, whom we've seen nothing of. Also, I play a few other minor parts.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:48 pm
-Blinks-Wow,I forgot about my bad guy.I'd best bring him in.  

DakTC

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:54 pm
Stray, could you stop saying desu.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:07 pm
You don't have to introduce a character right away. As long as the character is introduced some time in the near future, I'll put up the profile.

And, about your request... I don't think that'll be possible. EVERYTHING NEEDS MOAR DESU~!  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:21 pm
Anyhow, let's get to some plot formation, huh?

Sean and I talked it out, and he plans to have Amos drink the rest of Suki's blood that's in the canister that Yami had. When he does, he'll temporarily be a Sexy Bunny and get a major power-up. He'll toss Yami around some more, and then Yami will call in his minions to destroy the good guys while he makes his escape to his other base. The good guys will literally tear down the house, and while the castle is falling they'll get back to town somehow, preferably by whatever that thing was that Dak told Luna to activate.

Opinions, concerns, questions, and suggestions are welcome and encouraged, along with ideas on how to get back to the town we were in before getting to Yami's castle and where we go from there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Sounds good.I've actually been pulling a few different plans through my head about the escape.  

DakTC

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:12 pm
What do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 pm
WTF IS DESU ANYWAY?! I only know that it's annoying.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

DakTC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:11 pm
@ Amos:I used to know.Forgot,though.God forbid that I ever used it.I have no shame in calling myself a slight weaboo,but I'm not going around going 'Kaiwai Desu!!' anywhere.Hell,I only use baka,and sparingly.

@ Stray:One is my original idea,Luna's plane blasting a hole in the wall and sending down the loading ramp.Then I thought of Jenny,whom I've yet to use since I got back,finding a way out.No ideas there yet.Then I thought about having some other trick by Dak,or any other character,that would find some weird-a** way to get them out.

Back to Amos:Hey,what about Gene?Could he think of anything?

Out of curiosity,has anyone heard from our old buddy Tom at all?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm
As far as I know Dak, Tom is MIA. He must be dealing with life. And I guess Gene could do something. But he's currently monitoring Amos. Also, make sure to space after putting comas and periods Dak.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:49 pm
*siiiigh* I totally forgot Altheia's inner self...*sniff* I'm so sry to disappoint you all..

And I'm so lost in the rp-can someone update me?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 pm
GUYS!! Great news- I have Altheia back from readig past posts ^^ I'm so excited ^ ~^

Yet still behind T .T Read everything ^^  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100