Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Has anyone noticed... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Kousagi REALLY Serena's second child?
  YES! She IS in the manga afterall!
  NO! That was just a bonus chapter!
  WTF is a 'kousagi'!?!??!
  Uhm....UM...OH LOOK A POLL! >_>
View Results

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that all the Sailor Scouts have bangs?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:57 pm
I've heard of her, but I haven't read her part of the manga yet. Have a link so I can check it out? I haven't found a site that keeps up with it. My favorite site just got shut down a bit ago (RIP Onemanga crying )  

Kagura RT

huggable ghost

Anxious Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:37 pm
Kagura RT
I've heard of her, but I haven't read her part of the manga yet. Have a link so I can check it out? I haven't found a site that keeps up with it. My favorite site just got shut down a bit ago (RIP Onemanga crying )

have you tried mangafox?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:04 pm
Quote:

Quote:
have you tried mangafox?

The bonus chapters aren't on Mangafox, BUT the Sailor V manga IS on Mangafox!!! So if you haven't read it I definitely suggest you do!

If you're looking for bonus chapters, if you go to wikimoon.org, at the very top on the main page will be a button that says "Wikimoon Web" click that, then go to the button that says "information" (<= that one has the Mars symbol next to it) Look under the "General Reference" section and click the link above the last one, you can find what you're looking for there...

Now hopefully this post doesn't get banned XD

And yes, R.I.P. one manga, I will miss it too crying  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

huggable ghost

Anxious Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:06 pm
actually I am reading it right now on mangafox... I got curious  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:11 pm
Quote:
actually I am reading it right now on mangafox... I got curious

Ok nvm, you're right! They've updated since I was last there, because last time I was there SM was banned >_> I guess they worked it out! Now I can read ALL THE BONUS CHAPTERS! biggrin Let us enjoy!!

You can still go to the above post to lowndoad chapters, if you get what I mean  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:21 pm
AHAHA! THERE'S A HANDY DANDY DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY PAGE!

That explains a LOT! Good for us!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:33 am
Yay! heart Thanks guys! I'll have to check that out now. I go to mangafox, but last time I was there they were filtering out their manga and I couldn't get to a few. But I'm glad that's all worked out! ^_^ Yay! heart  

Kagura RT

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am
Quote:
Yay! Thanks guys! I'll have to check that out now. I go to mangafox, but last time I was there they were filtering out their manga and I couldn't get to a few. But I'm glad that's all worked out! ^_^ Yay!

Oh ok, so it wasn't just me! XD SM was blocked before for whatever reason, I think the official status was "suspended"...Is it bad that I've already read all of this bonus stuff? XD I don't mean to brag but own most of them!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:11 pm
If Asteroid Soldiers and Sailor Starlights count, Sailor Juno and Sailor Star Maker don't have bangs.

A lot of anime characters just look weird without bangs. Bangs just add the extra beauty I guess.  

Suugah

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 pm
Tsuguayme
If Asteroid Soldiers and Sailor Starlights count, Sailor Juno and Sailor Star Maker don't have bangs.

A lot of anime characters just look weird without bangs. Bangs just add the extra beauty I guess.

Yeah but let's not mention their hair...*shivers* they just LOOK painful

There are plenty of characters that do have bangs but plenty that don't too. I just find more often then not the Scouts have bangs is all  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:03 pm
No she is NOT Sailor Moons second child, she was created for a very short manga special called Parallel Sailor Moon which was a short manga story which was originally released as part of the Materials Collection artbook, and was reprinted in 2004 as part of the book "Sailormoon Short Stories Vol. 2". The story was published in 1999, in honor of the Chinese year of the rabbit.

To quote SM wiki:

Quote:
In an alternate-universe setting, Mamoru and Usagi have a second child, Kousagi. Kousagi has four triangular odango, mimicking her older sister's hair, and is more of a klutz than her mother. The children of her mother's friends, Ami, Rei, Mako, and Mina, are encouraged by by their mothers to be friends with her, and all attend a cooking class taught by Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna. However, the other girls dislike Kousagi and only spend time with her because they have to.

Usagi is still very absent-minded, and often forgets about obligations such as PTA meetings. Mamoru is seen only briefly, and apparently works to support his family. Ami Mizuno works as an under-paid doctor, Rei Hino still works as a priestess, Makoto Kino owns a bakery, and Minako Aino follows celebrities, as her unseen husband works as an assistant director for a comedy. Each of their daughters look exactly like them. Chibiusa appears as a fifteen-year-old junior high student who attends cram school with her best friend, Hotaru.

In the story, Kousagi catches up with her team on their way to cooking class. As the four Parallel Inners play a game to decide who will stay with Kousagi, she discovers a pink cat. The four girls decide to leave both the cat and their bags behind with Kousagi and proceed to ditch her. As the children begin to run away, though, they are greeted with a large ball of energy. This comet-like entity begins to roar, and it blows away several people, almost crushing Kousagi. However, the nameless cat assumes human form and saves her, bringing her into a "Spirit Void" (similar to what Chibiusa was in when she was rescued by Hotaru's soul in the Infinity arc of the manga). It was here that the cat informed Kousagi that she is a princess, and that her friends Ami, Rei, Mako, and Mina are her court.

With a cry of "Parallel Moon Power, Make Up!" Kousagi transforms into a new Sailor Senshi. The rest of her team appears, also in Senshi form. The comet reveals itself to be a mass of rabbits, and Kousagi exclaims that they need cats to take down the enemy. Using her power, she gathers up a herd of cats through her teammates, and combines them into a giant cat. The giant cat devours the rabbit comet, and the world is saved.

The girls then wake up and find Setsuna, Haruka, and Michiru standing over them, annoyed at them because they dozed off after showing up late. The children wonder if it was all a dream, but the nameless cat appears and winks at them, indicating that it was real.

So no, she doesn't exsist at all where canon is concerned, think of PSM as a sort of 'fanfic' Naoko made up for a collections book.  

Cassandra Kindred

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Lenore Rose
No she is NOT Sailor Moons second child, she was created for a very short manga special called Parallel Sailor Moon which was a short manga story which was originally released as part of the Materials Collection artbook, and was reprinted in 2004 as part of the book "Sailormoon Short Stories Vol. 2". The story was published in 1999, in honor of the Chinese year of the rabbit.

To quote SM wiki:

Quote:
In an alternate-universe setting, Mamoru and Usagi have a second child, Kousagi. Kousagi has four triangular odango, mimicking her older sister's hair, and is more of a klutz than her mother. The children of her mother's friends, Ami, Rei, Mako, and Mina, are encouraged by by their mothers to be friends with her, and all attend a cooking class taught by Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna. However, the other girls dislike Kousagi and only spend time with her because they have to.

Usagi is still very absent-minded, and often forgets about obligations such as PTA meetings. Mamoru is seen only briefly, and apparently works to support his family. Ami Mizuno works as an under-paid doctor, Rei Hino still works as a priestess, Makoto Kino owns a bakery, and Minako Aino follows celebrities, as her unseen husband works as an assistant director for a comedy. Each of their daughters look exactly like them. Chibiusa appears as a fifteen-year-old junior high student who attends cram school with her best friend, Hotaru.

In the story, Kousagi catches up with her team on their way to cooking class. As the four Parallel Inners play a game to decide who will stay with Kousagi, she discovers a pink cat. The four girls decide to leave both the cat and their bags behind with Kousagi and proceed to ditch her. As the children begin to run away, though, they are greeted with a large ball of energy. This comet-like entity begins to roar, and it blows away several people, almost crushing Kousagi. However, the nameless cat assumes human form and saves her, bringing her into a "Spirit Void" (similar to what Chibiusa was in when she was rescued by Hotaru's soul in the Infinity arc of the manga). It was here that the cat informed Kousagi that she is a princess, and that her friends Ami, Rei, Mako, and Mina are her court.

With a cry of "Parallel Moon Power, Make Up!" Kousagi transforms into a new Sailor Senshi. The rest of her team appears, also in Senshi form. The comet reveals itself to be a mass of rabbits, and Kousagi exclaims that they need cats to take down the enemy. Using her power, she gathers up a herd of cats through her teammates, and combines them into a giant cat. The giant cat devours the rabbit comet, and the world is saved.

The girls then wake up and find Setsuna, Haruka, and Michiru standing over them, annoyed at them because they dozed off after showing up late. The children wonder if it was all a dream, but the nameless cat appears and winks at them, indicating that it was real.

So no, she doesn't exsist at all where canon is concerned, think of PSM as a sort of 'fanfic' Naoko made up for a collections book.

OK O.o chill, it was just a poll  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:34 pm
dragon_1212xp
Lenore Rose

To quote SM wiki:

Quote:

OK O.o chill, it was just a poll

I AM chilled, I was just pointing out that she wasn't, I apologise if I came across as anything other but that, Lenore has a habbit of sounding annoyed/whatever at times when she isnt. ^^;  

Cassandra Kindred

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Suugah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:09 pm
dragon_1212xp
Tsuguayme

Yeah but let's not mention their hair...*shivers* they just LOOK painful

There are plenty of characters that do have bangs but plenty that don't too. I just find more often then not the Scouts have bangs is all
Yeah, out of the two, I think Sailor Juno's hair looks painful. It looks really heavy... Why do they all have hair that is so not easy to maintain? XD  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff