Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Ever take a quiz and get an answer that surprised you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I just did.
  Now I'm weirded out.
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 pm
neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:22 pm
Yes.
Or one that was so totally opposite of yourself that it makes you laugh.  

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 pm
Um...only when I try?? I think?

Okay so what was the quiz that you took that you got the strange answer?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 am
I totally ended up as the main character in 2 different character quizes once.  

Corruptor of Worlds

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 pm
It was one of those Are you submissive or dominant? quizzes. They put it in anime yaoi form by saying Are you seme or uke? The questions were for anybody, tho. Anyway, I usually think of myself as pretty independent, maybe even a little bit overwhelming at times, without being insensitive or controlling. But the stupid quiz told me I was an Innocent Uke. evil Wtf? Supposedly, I need a Romantic Seme to take care of me while I bake cookies for them. evil WTF?!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:59 am
I don't think being independent means you can't dote on your ******** or be submissive (in various ways).

I hate those uke seme quizzes though. Was there some lamely drawn anime art of both males looking exquisitely feminine? x_x That's how you know it was drawn by a woman...

I did a Harry Potter character quiz once and it said I was Harry Potter. HA to the HA! Nothing like him. xd  

Iakun

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 am
No, no artwork, lamely drawn or otherwise. xd

But I'm really not a doter. At all.

Lmao, I did a Harry Potter char quiz once, and it said I was Luna. xd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm
No doting? Don't wanna bake him some cookies every now and then? Maybe draw him a bath? You know, these tiny things really can go a long way in preserving harmony in a relationship. lol Of course, he should be doing them for you too. Hell I know I'd want my man doting on me a little bit.  

Iakun

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Iakun
I don't think being independent means you can't dote on your ******** or be submissive (in various ways).

I hate those uke seme quizzes though. Was there some lamely drawn anime art of both males looking exquisitely feminine? x_x That's how you know it was drawn by a woman...

I did a Harry Potter character quiz once and it said I was Harry Potter. HA to the HA! Nothing like him. xd
WHOAH! Iakun! Long time no see!

Sorry to deviate from the subject...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:15 am
Purple: this made me laugh.
You totally hate cooking ^.^ LOL  

Corruptor of Worlds

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 pm
aamiller321
Iakun

WHOAH! Iakun! Long time no see!

Sorry to deviate from the subject...

What? lol I post... well... I guess I post in places most people don't bother to check? Don't know... I've been posting in the stickies lately, though. But I did go 2 weeks not being online around the beginning of September because of a power outage blowing out my monitor.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:46 pm
*laughs* Seriously Purple it said you were an Uke?? No offense but I just see you as the Uke. Sure you will compromize when need be but I see you more on equal ground at the helm of the ship if you ask me.

I've never taken a Harry Potter character quiz. I've taken the what house I should be and what kind of wand I should have but never the character quiz.

Sadly I don't know much about Luna to say whether that one is right or not but then again I think I see characters very different at times then most if not all other people.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Corruptor of Worlds

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:06 am
There's a "what house would you be" quiz ???

Now that's wierd.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:12 pm
I don't want to BE doted on any more than I want to dote. xd So yeah, equal partnership all the way. 3nodding

Luna is weird but smart. She's seen by other people as being really bizarre, but underneath, she's sweet and intelligent. So it's not so bad being her, I guess. whee

I took a House quiz, too. I think it put me in Ravenclaw. Appropriate, if you consider my school years. 3nodding

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 am
I've taken several house quizzes. They usually lump me into gryffindor or hufflepuff.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff