Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 pm
To whom this may concern

You have been selected to join our very own Elemental High. Here, you will learn to master your elemental abilities to it's max. Going to classes, or the training room, which is quite hightech. In the training room, it will be you and mutiple kids, fighting multiple people, in a holographic terrain. However, fighting outside of the training room is accepted. Any questions, please, feel free to head to the principle's office and drop a message in the inbox.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:58 pm
Rules
Here are some ground rules that should really be considered...

1 - Please, no god modding.
2 - Fighting is accepted, as you can see, but consider rule number one.
3 - Send me the profiles. It doesn't matter what you name it.
4 - Cursing is aloud, but don't curse every two minutes.
5 - Pg 17. Wewt. No sex though. Take it to pms OR time skip loves.
6 - Put my user name at the bottom of the profile so I know you read the rules.
7 - Oh romance...How I love it so. Please! Enjoy yourselves!
8 - Oh. No one liners please. Please...Be literate. I love reading.
9 - I need teachers! Please, don't only be students!
10 - Have fun all! Enjoy yourselves!
11 - HEY HEY! NEW rule! If you're a teacher, type teacher in the subject. Student if student.  

Auracite
Crew

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:59 pm
Username:
Name: (Character's name.)
Race: (Human, Demon, and everything in between! Be creative!)
Element: (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Darkness, and Light ect.)
Bio: (Doesn't have to be super long but also isn't allowed to be super short.)
Theme Song: (Character's theme. Optional and put link only.)
Posting Color:
Picture: (anime)

Username:
Name: (Character's name.)
Race: (Human, Demon, and everything in between! Be creative!)
Element Taught: (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Darkness, and Light, ect.)
Bio: (Doesn't have to be super long but also isn't allowed to be super short.)
Theme Song: (Character's theme. Optional and put link only.)
Posting Color:
Picture: (Anime)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 pm
OOC/PROFILES  

Auracite
Crew

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle, decently long blond hair, a white button down white shirt and white skirt, reaching right above her knees, was walking about, trying to find her new school. Having the letter she recieved in one hand and her mother's necklace in the other hand, which remaind around her neck. Feeling her glasses slipping off her face, she adjusted them, looking away from the letter. "I wonder what it'll be like." Reaching the gates of the school, she waited to see if anyone else who was accepted would show. Or maybe even a teacher. Who knows? She sat in a near by bench, her hands on her lap.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

Niel walks onto the campus. This is his first job, and he is nervous like crazy. He walks into Avarielle.

"I'm terribly sorry, miss. I didn't see you."

He flashed a charming smile and hurried off to the main office.

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle shot up and nodded. "It's okay, Sir." She followed behind him. "Are you a teacher?" She asked, looking up at the tall man, who seemed to look very familiar to her. Have I seen him somewhere? She asked herself, stopping in her tracks, looking at the floor.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image

"Yes, I'm afraid I'm very late today. I'm new here. I hope to see you soon, miss."

He enters the office and starts talking to the receptionist.

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

"Huh!?" Avarielle snapped back to reality and ran back to him. "I'm new here myself. I was wondering...Considering you're a teacher and you've been here before myself, hopfully, what's it like here?" She asked, looking up at the mysertious teacher of hers.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

He fills out a form.

"Actually, today is my first day. I'm terrified to be honest. I've never taught before."

The ground shakes as an explosion goes off comming from the section where fire elements are taught.

Receptionist: "Oh darn. There they go again."
She hits the intercom button.
"Explosion in the fire department. Please check up on them. Thank you."
She looks up at Niel and smiles blushing a little.
"Welcome. I'm Jane. I'll be here if you need anything. Um.. So.. Enjoy your first day. Here's your schedule."

He smiles handsomely and takes the schedule thanking her.

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

Avarielle waited at the desk, hoping to get her own schedule. She was right. Taking and thanking the lady for her schedule, she viewed it with quite the smile across her face. "Wow..This looks great!" She folded the paper and slowly placed it within her shirt.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 am
User Image

Niel walks into his classroom disappointed.

"Well then, this is a pittiful excuse for a room. I think I rather teach my class outside. How many students do I have anyways?"

He looks at his papers.

Hm.. No number. Are there any names at least?

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:02 am
User Image

Avarielle walked into her first class and saw the same man from before. "Well...I guess I have you first." That bubbly personality she recently had disappeared and she instantly became more serious. "What are we doing today Mister...?" Avarielle didn't know her teacher's name, so she just simply sat at a desk near the back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 am
User Image

User Image

Niel smiled at Avarielle. "Well, there's no need to sit down. I plan on.."

Ice walks through the door and stares at Niel for a moment. Then he looks over at Avarielle coldly.

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:35 am
User Image

Noticing the teacher's pause, Avarielle looked towards the door. She flinched at the cold look the boy had given her. Hope his personality isn't as cold. She thought to herself, looking back at the teacher. "So...We're heading outside?"

Role play area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff