Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:01 pm
Accepted students

Username: Auracite
Name: Avarielle Grigori
Race: Nephlim
Element: Ice
Bio: Avarielle was born demon/angel and human, also known as a Nephlim. Her father, an angel, was in love with a human. At the time, that was against the rules. You see, angels were not aloud to love anyone more than others. Everyone was supposed to be loved the same way. However, he did all that he could to stay with her. Once he had found out that his love was pregnant, that's when everything went down hill. He was now a fallen, thus turning him in an archangel. Leaving Avarielle fatherless. Her mother had passed away, leaving her with her grandparents, who died when she was, leaving her the house. Now, she's wondering who her father really is and how she can find him
Theme Song: Burdened
Posting Color: Cyan
Picture: Avarielle

-----------------------------------------------------

Username: LightAngelOfVCS
Name: He doesn't reveal it, Goes by Ice
Race: Part demon (Incubus to be exact), Part Elf
Element: Water (but he prefers to use that to make Ice)
Bio: His mother was a Blood elf who fell in love with an Incubus (it wasn't charms or obligations). His father left her without a word. He lived with his mother in the small village deep and hidden within the forest. He hated his Incubus side; it collided with his elf side. Eventhough his mother was a Blood Elf, she tried to keep the violence away from him. She raised him as a pure elf being. Even so, he would get random impulses to do things he considered evil and sinful. He isolated himself to keep his demonic self under control. Eventually, he discovered he was attracted to snow/ice. He practiced manipulating ice using his water abilities. He wasn't nearly as good as he could have been. He decided to enroll into a school. His mother allowed him to enroll because she knew that she had to go to battle really soon. His hair was long enough to hide his pointed ears, so he figured he could fit in. He just needed some human clothes, and no one would notice. This is where he ended up.
Theme Song: Ice's Theme Song
Posting Color: Green razz
Picture: Ice?

Username: KobaltStriker
Name: Darmis Striker
Race: Human
Element: Dark
Bio: Darmis was a normal Genuis got good grades (when he tryed) hated homework and uses his darkness powers to completely mess with everyone around him. The only real bad thing in his life is his bad luck with the girls but you know sometimes thats just how the cookie crumbles. He lives his life like any normal guy except for the fact that he's really weird, and very protective
Theme Song: Striker's Theme
Posting Color: Purple
Picture: Striker

Username: XHiroAkendoX Rp
Name: Sakura Shinnosuke.
Race: Demon wolf
Element: Wind
Bio: Sakura was born blind, because of this she uses her Wind element to map out her surroundings to 'see' where she Is. Sadly, both of her parents left one night and never came back, leaving her to take care of herself In the small house they had out In the country. Sakura was scared at first when she found out what she was but used her powers to hunt when she was hungry, wanted to go for a walk, ect. Feeling lonely out In the quite country she enrolled In a school for kid's who wish to learn how to control their powers with two goal's. To master her Wind element and learn to control her demon wolf form. Sakura can only use her demon wolf form twice, any more then that and she will lose control. She may act cold toward people but upon becoming friends with her you may uncover a rather caring and loyal girl.
Theme Song: Sakura's Theme
Posting Color: Brown
Picture: Sakura

Username: Whiters4
Name: Kira Tomozaki
Race: angel
Element: Wind
Bio: Born to a human mother and an angel father. Most who know her see her as a younger sibling or a good friend who will listen to any problem. She is quite, and a mysterious air often surrounds her.
theme song:story of a girl by nine days
posting color: black
pic: Kira  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:01 pm
Accepted Teachers

Username: LightAngelOfVCS
Name: Niel
Race: Angel (reccently fallen)
Element Taught: Ice (origins from water) and A little bit of Water
Bio: Niel was an angel with high status. He was expected to follow the rules and protect or fight when necessary. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't see that his falling in love would end with his angelic fall. He thought he could hide it. He hoped he could still hold to his pride and still hold to his true love. If only she were an angel like me. That ran through his mind countless times, but he never wish it to be true. He loved her the way she was. Once he got her pregnant, his life went downhill. His wings were viciously ripped off of him as he was sent hurttling down to earth. He had no idea where he landed, but his worst fear was that he'd never see his lover again. He also feared for his child; he wouldn't be there for the birth. Sadden but determined, he spent years trying to find his love. Sadly, she died without his knowledge. He decided to use his left over abilities and teach those willing to learn the powers of ice and water. He never gave up, but he needed money. Still, his mind lingers over his love and his child.
Theme Song: Click Here
Posting Color: This ^-^
Picture: Niel

-------------------------------------------------

Username:Assassiinz
Name: Zanza Rento
Race:Infinity beast
Element: Light
Bio:Zanza was once known as Zanza The Beast in those days he would run around picking fights and always wining.The reason no one beat him was because of his insane will to fight and live through his fight.When Zanza first recieved a letter to teach he tossed crumpled the letter.After a about a year more of fighting he had a plan an idea about things and took the note back out gladly accepting the job.
Theme Song: Zanza's theme
Posting Color:crimosn
Picture: Zanza  

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:26 pm
Seriously though, do you think combining classes could be a fun idea?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:30 pm
It really would. Maybe the training room can be used for that. n.n  

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:57 pm
I prefer teachers to have der own classes and also like it when a person only plays one character
mainly because wheres the fun in controlling the teacher and student and always knowing the outcome if something happens between the two .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 pm
I'm fine with contralling more is just that they shouldn't be the same element you know like i have a dark student and i could have a fire or earth/metal teacher charater or something like that, and considering that it's a School wouldn't they have core classes for the younger students that would technacilly still be in school  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:01 pm
I said any teacher and teach any student. o-o  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:48 pm
Well, I did that at first because no one was joining, and we needed a teacher. XD
So naturally she was Ice, my character was Water (I changed it so he wants to study Ice cuz he's bad at it) I thought it would be fun to have two students, Avarielle and Ice.
There you have it, two characters.
Then you guys joined and made it better. I just kept the two characters. It's interesting. I never played two characters at the same time before.  

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:05 pm
Oh my gosh! I can't beliebe he went offline. T^T It was getting so good.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:10 pm
me? ThornOfThieves left first and that pretty much pauses the role play don't blame me >.<  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:21 am
Ah >.< I'm sorry, week days are killer for rp sad
WOW O_O you guys got busy in one day, can someone recap please? lol that's a lot of reading and unless it's the weekend i don't have too much time to read all of it, i just read that we have a new girl yay, then what o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 am
You too Assassin. I was really getting into it. x.x
Well, not much really happened. Zanza and Avarielle fought. Turns out, he has a thing for her and he gave her a gem to wear.  

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 pm
should I just back out of the rp? Weekdays for me are bad and this rp is moving faster than it was now that there's more people. I won't be able to post a lot. Maybe it is better that I back out?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:51 pm
I'm sorry, but I don't really find that as an excuse. However, it's actually a really good reason. I work really long hours and sometimes, I gotta work night shifts. I'm glad it's moving pretty fast because it gives me things to read which is great! I love to read. I'm proud that you guys are working hard. If you feel that you MUST drop, you can. It's all up to you hun. I won't stop you.  

Auracite
Crew

Role play area

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas