Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
why do we fight? (ok fixed i hope) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am
In the year 2984 the human race has colonized the stars and has separated into 4 empires. But among the factions rouge group of separatists who wanted to colonize a new planet away from the violence and war. They called it LB42
But once the word got out of what they did their peace came to an abrupt end.

These are the factions

U.N.A
The u.n.a is a communist empire and the largest in the known galaxy. There empire is slowly bleeding dry from their lack of resources and they saw this new world as a last chance to save their crumbling empire.

AVA
The Ava saw this new world and commanded that it be taken and joins it to their territory. They are invaders who wanted to wipe out the colonists and rebuild the colony with their more loyal citizens
Oni
Oni saw this world and thought it should be left alone but when it saw what the other furrs where doing they joined with the rebels on the planet and and helped them defend against the two larger armies
Wolf pack
When the war started the colonists needed an army, they couldn’t raise one with their own population so they called Wolf pack, a group of independent mercenaries who had been paid to fight the war. Wolf Pack is a unit of elite soldiers that have been personally trained in the arts of Spec-Ops. They are neutral and have no allegiance with any one and serve those who will pay the highest

A horrible accident had happened though. The sun in their system was dying, it sent an energy wave that had caused all communications to fail, meaning all messages sent to or from that planet failed to receive. After the horrible fighting all of the larger cruisers able to travel the great distances to reach another colonized planet were either destroyed or disabled. Meaning all other troops and ships where completely stranded on that planet cut off from the rest of humanity

After years of fighting the planet had been reduced to rubble now, years of atomic bombing and plasma torching of the planet had completely destroyed it, the very air toxic to anyone who breathed it. Forcing everyone to where a gas mask
Example
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=gone with the blastwave&order=9&offset=0#/d2lp1as

It’s impossible to survive on the surface for too long so the survivors built giant hive city’s under the surface, safe from the elements outside.
For the survivors their mission is to either survive, win, or to leave the planet and return home

You are one of the survivors stranded in one of the old abandoned cities and you must decide how you will survive and make it off this death world
Post profile name and description first  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:04 pm
ummmm....if you can't post something and not have typos and horrible spelling issues, why would we wish to join your RP?

Your basic premise is good....but you need to flesh it out more. We need more back story....  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:51 pm
Lazurkri
ummmm....if you can't post something and not have typos and horrible spelling issues, why would we wish to join your RP?

Your basic premise is good....but you need to flesh it out more. We need more back story....
True, with more information this would be good. I would like very much to join this one once you work out the info. The spelling and whatnot doesn`t bother me particularly as long as it can be understood. Yes, this is one I am looking forward to.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:51 pm
Lazurkri

Agreed  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:53 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
Lazurkri

Agreed

shut up tj i have to go back and revise all of it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 pm
can you give us some info on where they stay? I mean they cant live on the planet's surface all day. And would it be cool if my char was a merc? (neutral)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
can you give us some info on where they stay? I mean they cant live on the planet's surface all day. And would it be cool if my char was a merc? (neutral)

fine lemme go in and edit it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:16 am
being OCD about things like this seems to really help....  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:20 am
Lazurkri
being OCD about things like this seems to really help....

yeah i didnt see all the spelling errors when i wrote it but i do now  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 pm
LMFAO! lol the wolf pack was the name of Miles' merc group in one of my other stories xd  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:58 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
LMFAO! lol the wolf pack was the name of Miles' merc group in one of my other stories xd

cool , gosh its late il post in morning  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:55 am
With the UNA's control slipping, the government in power decided to ship their best and brightest soldiers off-world. The unit being moved was affectionately dubbed as ,"Wolf Hunters" seeing as the only known threat to UNA's control over the planet was the Wolf Pack mercs. The Wolf Hunters were armed to the teeth with the best tech that UNA had to offer, and survival skills to rival that of a cockroach.

Name: Brutus Hund

Species: Coyote

Alliance:UNA's Wolf Hunters

Weapons: Amalite AM-6D Assault Package
"Oscar-Mike" Revolving Shotgun
Kukri Combat Knife

Bio: At twenty years old, Brutus was the youngest member of the Wolf Hunters, now it seems that he is the last. After the great battles destroyed the planet Brutus has been forced into hiding deep underground. His rations depleted, he picks off civilian convoys and rushes to capitalize on their food stocks. The coyote is battle-smart and well armed, often striking without possibility of retaliation. As per his psychology, Brutus is quick and calculating. As he is a soldier, the coyote is also quite cold to those that he does not know.

Appearance: Black with white patches of fur, yellow eyes. Wears combat armor with red highlights. His armor has an integrated air scrubbing system which allows him to breathe in the harsh environment as long as his helmet is attached.

((Alright, lets get this started))  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:50 pm
Name-Fleet Admiral Karchev Khador

Species-Black Bear

Weapons-Sniper Rifle, Machine Gun, Pistol

Appearance- http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/203/1/2/Get_out_of_here_by_flyingdebris.jpg

Alliance-U.N.A.

Age-27

Bio-Following in his older brothers footsteps and joined the U.N.A the first chance he got. He started as Infantry but later proved himself worthy of a higher rank. Eventually he became a Fleet Admiral of the U.N.A.'s Navy (space), and in turn is the highest rank in any ship belonging to the U.N.A. He commands his ship with an "iron fist" and tolerates no disrespect or flaws. On the ground he is a grade A sniper and can hit anyone anywhere.

(sorry i have to finish early I'll add a first post tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 pm
Brutus sighed and heard the audible warning that his air filter was losing life. The coyote took a deep breath of air and readied a replacement, he tore off the filter and was immediately greeted with the foul odor of rotting flesh and soil. The soldier replaced the filter, taking a deep, clean breath. He sat on the dusty road with a thud, his armor weighing in at over seven-hundred pounds.

The armor groaned and sizzled. The soldier was literally sealed into his suit in such a harsh climate. Brutus sighed and clicked his radio, "U.N.A. radio check, any personnel please respond." The coyote whimpered and growled, standing back up. It had been months since his radio had ever revealed anything but static and white noise.

The soldier's heads-up display flashed a warning. Brutus wheeled around, shouldering his Armalite Rifle. The rifle beeped and whined in preparation. The coyote spotted a shadowy figure and growled, taking a heavy step forward, dust floating up from his footfall. His armored finger flicked up the safety and rested upon the trigger.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas