Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [87]████████████████████ ♂ ♀ Easy Quizzes Prize 20K
1 Question Quiz Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The True Prince

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 am
1) Tell us what your going to do with your life.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 am
Probaly go 2 college and work with animals smile and get lots of pets smile get married 2 a decent guy...maybe.And...thats all i can think of :/  

tyg62

4,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

U h h d o r a b l e e

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 am
going to go to college; going to get married; become either a chef, an interior designer, or an architect; travel the world; and that's it for now..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 am
tyg62
Probaly go 2 college and work with animals smile and get lots of pets smile get married 2 a decent guy...maybe.And...thats all i can think of :/
Well, i hope your prepared for life. BUt i like how your thinking.(x3 I love dogs and cats)  

The True Prince

The True Prince

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 am
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
going to go to college; going to get married; become either a chef, an interior designer, or an architect; travel the world; and that's it for now..
Ohs! I loves the idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 am
Go to college, umm and i wanna work with pets, write stories, draw, or be a chef, marry the perfect guy, have 3 kids and die old in my sleep :]  

nikki-lion

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 am
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 am

Go to college, umm and i wanna work with pets, write stories, draw, or be a chef, marry the perfect guy, have 3 kids and die old in my sleep :]

Pretty much just that for me too. I wana graduate, possibly top of my class in high school adn college. Becaome a veteranarian, meet a nice guy, buy a ranch, maybe a hrose ranch, to breed horses, and settle down in teh country, far enough, but not oo far away from the city. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 am
Laken Alexiel Redhawk
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 am

Pretty much just that for me too. I wana graduate, possibly top of my class in high school adn college. Becaome a veteranarian, meet a nice guy, buy a ranch, maybe a hrose ranch, to breed horses, and settle down in teh country, far enough, but not oo far away from the city. ^^

I hope all goes well for your life.

nikki-lion

If you do write stories, you better send me the first copy!! Lol :3  

The True Prince

Psychiatric Evaluation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:34 pm
          1) What do you want to do with your life?

Hmm. I'm not exactly sure. Even though these little words are so simple, in reality they are so intimidating. Like you have to decide right on the spot what you plan to do.
          But the truth is, I don't know.
          I have dreams and Ideas, like everyone else, but I really have no clue what is right for me. So for now, I just plan to live and dream until that day when my life is over.
          But right now, it's far from over and I want to just enjoy it.
          Sorry my answer isn't as exciting as the others, but its the truth. redface

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:37 pm
taylor likes unicorns

Hmm. I'm not exactly sure. Even though these little words are so simple, in reality they are so intimidating. Like you have to decide right on the spot what you plan to do.
          I have dreams and Ideas, like everyone else, but I really have no clue what is right for me. So for now, I just plan to live and dream until that day when my life is over.

OMG!! DING DING DING!!! That's the kind of answer i was looking for! Just like that!  

The True Prince

Psychiatric Evaluation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:40 pm
The True Prince
taylor likes unicorns

OMG!! DING DING DING!!! That's the kind of answer i was looking for! Just like that!

... eek
seriously man, don't tease me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:41 pm
Going to college and majoring in International business, taking Japanese(woot!), practicing to get into womens rollar derby, thinking about updating my story since I got bored with it. Life is busy yet I still find time to spend an hour or two everyday to get on gaia.  

Ren-wuvs-you

Beloved Man-Lover

Sw33t Symphony

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:42 pm
The True Prince
1) Tell us what your going to do with your life.

thats an interesting question. many times people believe they know exactly what they will do but its only a general idea. For instanse. someone saying they plan to get rich, or have a family, or be this, or do that may not realize the details which could mar or stunt the possibility of them achieving that goal. someone must work on the idea from they moment the decide.

Me I plan on becoming a animation direction or digital designer. something along those lines. but of course I have been also trying to achieve this. i've signed up for desing class, im already in gifted art, and I'm a major techy nerd b ut of course there could be a ton of other things which I dont know that would stop me because I fail in those subjects

you really have to know alot about your dream or desire, and you really have to like cause why'd u'd be stuck doing some job that you hate? besides for the money, maybe.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:43 pm
taylor likes unicorns
The True Prince
taylor likes unicorns

... eek

I'm not. I was honestly looking for that kind of answer.  

The True Prince

Psychiatric Evaluation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:44 pm
The True Prince
taylor likes unicorns
The True Prince
taylor likes unicorns

... eek

I'm not. I was honestly looking for that kind of answer.

;0
Is that how you feel too?  
[87]████████████████████ ♂ ♀ Easy Quizzes Prize 20K

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas