Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
RP Construction (title and other things pending) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:47 pm
If you build it, they will come...

Well, since I'm new here, and feel the need for an RP to cure what bores me, let's start with a few things.

A: We all like literate RPers. We can read their posts. Please be literate if you're going to join.

B: Heroes are not heroes without good villains. Do not try to one-shot your villain lest it is a mere mook. Sometimes even the mooks can surprise a veteran hero.

C: We shall strive to avoid god-moding, so you should too.

That out of the way, let's get to what's intended for a starting story:

The timeline would be most likely after the events of SailorStars, though that's not certain. Things seemed to be peaceful, but it seems that someone has been watching, admiring the Senshi for quite some time. However, up until now, this admirer hasn't had the means to try and face the Senshi should passionate love come to blows. To get the Senshi's attention, the peace would have to be disrupted. A new wave of terror starts after a new toy hits the market... A toy that seems to hold much behind the cute rabbit-y face it has....

Where will events go? Most likely to funny frustrations if I don't fail at humor!

Anyway, negotiations are possible, since I'm just that nice a guy, but if I could get some folks to play the Inner Senshi in this story, that would be splendid. After all, they'd be the ones being watched the most.

Um... I guess profiles shall come as we get to them....

And... um.... I close for now... awaiting those interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm
dragon_1212xp
Hello New Person, I am equally new here biggrin I have a question for you, do you realize that there is an RP already in progress? If you do, sorry, I just have to check ^-^

If you're appointing ANOTHER RP, it sounds like fun ^-^

I honestly doubt I'd fit in that RP, if it's the one with its own sub-section.  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:17 pm
dragon_1212xp
Quote:

Yes that's it, they're excepting OCs and canon characters, if that's what you're worried about.

I rather enjoy your avatar, it reminds me of Dr. Insano ^-^

Wasn't expecting a fellow Spoony fan here. surprised

Well, if I feel ready, I'll give the other RP a shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:30 pm
dragon_1212xp
BlueRockman
dragon_1212xp
Quote:

Yes that's it, they're excepting OCs and canon characters, if that's what you're worried about.

I rather enjoy your avatar, it reminds me of Dr. Insano ^-^

Wasn't expecting a fellow Spoony fan here. surprised

Well, if I feel ready, I'll give the other RP a shot.

Why yes! I love thatguywiththeglasses.com and it's fellow websites, it's something that I check every day!

I rather enjoyed his "Ultima" reviews personally, though I've never played them myself.

Isn't it weird how there's techically...how many is it? 3? Dr. Insanos running around? XD

Currently I'm playing Sailor Saturn in the subforum RP, the battle really intense at the moment, and we're ESPECIALLY looking for Canon Sailors. I'm not sure how many male openings there are, I know King Endymion is full, but there are many evil characters that aren't listed that are very much so open, if you can find a way to incorporate them.

Of course there's always the option of Otaku Senshi if you don't want to go that route, so please consider joining!

For ideas, there's always wikimoon.org and if you click on the first link in my signature, I personally have devised a list of almost all the SM characters and am in process of making them all into avis ^-^

All characters are listed in the "profiles" thread under the RP subforum. If you want to play a canon character you need to audition for them. Any other questions just PM the crew, they're listed on the home page.

I'm almost tempted to give you a look at my... somewhat lackluster profiles. Though not on here, since they're bad.  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:50 pm
dragon_1212xp
Quote:
I'm almost tempted to give you a look at my... somewhat lackluster profiles. Though not on here, since they're bad.

Don't feel bad my profile is Epic Fail of Noob itself :

If you're up to it, I may track and send them via PM.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:51 pm
...I don't think I've even completed my profile yet.... ^^; (yes I felt like joining in)  

huggable ghost

Anxious Senshi

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:59 pm
Shadow Wolf Nyx
...I don't think I've even completed my profile yet.... ^^; (yes I felt like joining in)

You are welcome to. Just let me know as whom (even yourself)

dragon_1212xp
Well my mailbox is always open!

Then track them I shall.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 pm
dragon_1212xp
BlueRockman
Shadow Wolf Nyx

You are welcome to. Just let me know as whom (even yourself)

dragon_1212xp
Well my mailbox is always open!

Then track them I shall.

Are we just going with canon Senshi for now then?

-Just- to be on the safe side. In theory, we need only Sailor Moon, and the rest can end up following. (After all, who knows what the gals would've been doing with themselves after the events of SailorStars, right?)  

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas