Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
Return of Rebecca Chambers (OPEN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:36 pm
Returning back to where it all stared sure brings back memories. Especially the memory of Billy Coen. After we went our seperate way, I haven't heard or even seen him again. I tried searching for him by going to possible places he could be but I failed. I'm guessing Umbrealla has him. Now I went into hiding as I heard a rumor that Umbrealla was looking for me. I grew out my hair and dyed it and even change my apperance and name. Naima Hatake is the name I picked as I walk the streets of the Dead as if I was nothing more then a ghost.

"This sure does bring back memories." I pulled out my gun as I walked up the stairs and shot some zombies that can be heard throughout the mansion.
"I would of figure if Umbrella destoryed this mansion. Billy where are you." I came out of hiding to find any leads of Billy I even went to Leon and Clare as I met them in one of the fauclity looking for clues. I even went to Chris and Jill and they too can't give me answers.
"Where can he be?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:49 pm
(I'm guessing this takes place in the year 2010)

Adel sat in the helicopter waiting to get dropped off at the mansion.
"So umbrella had the guts to make another mansion eh? It looks like there up to there no good tricks again" said Adel talking to the helicopter pilot.
"I'm afraid so and that's why you were hired for this job" said the helicopter pilot.
Adel looked out the window of the helicopter "Heh can't you believe it's been 13 years since the mansion incident? I really am getting old. said Adel.
"Time flies my friend' said the pilot.
The helicopter hovered over the mansion.
"Ok Adel, this is your stop and contact me when the mission is done" said the pilot
Adel nod his head at the pilot and slid down the rope and was on the roof of the mansion. He saw the helicopter flew off in the distance.  

Axel Number Vlll

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 pm
(Sorry I should of put the year but yes its 2010)
I was on the third floor and I heard the sound of something. I stopped and heard the sound of a helicopter. I turned and kicked a zombie that was crawling to me and shot in its head.
"Just what I needed, company. Someone else is here or a group. Just what I needed, Umbrella." I ran up the stairs to the last floor of the manison and waited in the dark to see who I'm dealing with for I was afraid that Umbrella has finally found me. I backed up in the corner where the darkness shadows me and I held out my gun waiting for any sign of life walking thourgh those door. I froze to the sound that was so familar. I heard a breathing sound and something tapping the floor. I held my breath as two Lickers were crawling towards the door in my direction. Now I'm stuck with two choices, either let the Lickers kill whoever walks through this door or save the person or persons.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:53 am
Dan walked around listening for any creature that may want him dead. But all he heard was eerie silence until the blades of a helicopter was heard.

Dan: Lets hope that the chopper has friends and not enemies.  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:27 am
Hearing the deep breathing of the Lickers was making me uneasy as for some strange reason they were waiting by the door as if they were waiting for someone to walk through.
"Please tell me Umbrella hasn't mad them smarter?" I held my breath as they both looked in my direction. I pressed myself against the wall but the Licker's long tongue stretched out and i ducked as I ran towards them and jumped.
"What on earth? AWWW." I screamed as I ducked and dodge their tongues. I pulled the trigger of my gun and released two bullets but the Licker's dodged them.
"This can't be. Curse you Umbrella." I started running as the Lickers were chasing me.
"Great I just gave away my position. I just hope whoever just arrive is friendly enough." I felt something grab me and it made me trip and I turned and found my leg was wrapped by one of the Licker's tongue.
"AWWWWWW!" I screamed as I tired reaching for my gun.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 pm
(Time to Hop in and Pwn Everything Ninja Style =P )

Niku Landed at the Facility...He Looked around carefully and found a door....Jarred open. He chuckled. "Someone forgot to Lock the door...." He said as he walked inside. He looked at the floor he was on....the 5th. He found some stairs and hopped over the railing...as he scaled downward he heard a scream. He busted through a Door and found a girl being Grabbed by a Licker. Niku quickly ran over and sliced the tounge holding her down.....He pulled a gun out of his Coat and aimed down the hallway....Pitchblack...He couldnt see the beast...He looked at the girl over his shoulder. "Go....Get behind that door....stay there until I say otherwise." He said sternly.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:29 pm
(LOL GO NINJA STYLE)
I was stun to see a stranger come to my resuce but at the same time it was uneasy. I wasn't sure if I could trust him but in the end I followed his instruction as I grabbed my gun and ran behind the door. I was breathing hard as the Lickers were going to have to deal with this stranger. I was debating with myself if I should leave just in case this stranger wasn't working for Umbrella but at the same time he might not know who I really am.
"I hope this stranger can handle himself." I held my gun just in case more Lickers or Zombies come.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:43 pm
Niku watched her move beind the door. He Fired a couple of shots into the darkness...A growl and a Hiss as a Licker jumped out and took a slice at him. Niku dodged and shot the licker in the side of the face. "Take that." He listened closely..He didnt hear any more sounds. "It is ok to come out." he said to the woman.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:51 pm
I heard the hiss and the shots so I slowly walked into the light so I can see him and he can see me. I gripped my gun debating if I should raise it just in case he could be working for Umbrella. He doesn't look like it but Umbrella is good.
"Thank you for saving me." I stook where I was at not moving of where I was at. I lifted up my gun and released a shot and the bullet pierce a Zombie straing in the head as it was approaching the stranger.
"I guess we're even." I smiled. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I lowered my gun but not low enough so if he decide to harm me I could raise it in time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:57 pm
Niku smiled and gently placed his hand on her gun. "Dont worry...Im friendly." He slowly looked her over. "My name is Niku...And you?" He said happily  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:01 pm
I still was hesitate for a moment but then I place my gun back in its holster.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Reb...Umm its Naima Hatake." I tense up as I almost said my real name.
"You still didn't answer my question. What are you doing here." I said it friendly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:16 pm
"Im just here to help..." he said pulling out his Badge. "Zast Captain rank Niku Subeta." he said holding out his hand. "Pleasure to meet you!"  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:32 pm
I raised an eyebrow as I looked him over.
"And who exactly are you helping?" I took a step back just in case its the answer I feared and if so, I wll at least have a chance to run as I'm still trying to solve the puzzle of what happened to my team STAR Bravo Team.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:45 pm
"Im Here to help the survivors...We are kinda going through a Zombie Apocalypse right now." He said with a laugh. "So...Why exactly are you here?" he said slowly.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:27 pm
I bit my lip a moment but then I had no choice.
"I will believe you for now as it takes me a while to trust someone. Well I have my reason not to tell. I don't want you to get killed because of me." I turned as I walked out the door not really care if he followed or not. I stopped as I fired some shots and kicked down a zombie and broke its neck.
"Now what floor is the lab." I closed my eyes trying to remember where exactly is the lab as its been a long while since I've been to this place.  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff