Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Shiva seeking a Male character for a Role Play Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:33 am
Hello,

I have a few Role Plays that am seeking a Role Player for. I would prefer a male, or at least someone who could play a male in my Role Play. I would prefer someone who has a decent writing ability, who knows their spelling and grammar and who is able to post multiple paragraphs. They don't have to be huge paragraphs, and I understand the occasional writers block.

I have been in several RPs, even created a few, and one of my biggest pet peeves are those who say they are very literate and then I'm stuck with the Role Player who posts 1 liners, has terrible spelling and bad grammar. And also, for those who randomly disappear for a long period of time, at least give a reason before you bail. For that reason in itself, if anyone is interested, let me know which pairing you like, I will give you the plot and if your first post interests me, we'll continue on from there.

I'm not saying it to sound like I'm picky, I'm just saying it so that I can put together an RP that both partners will enjoy. Everyone is entitled to a couple of spelling mistakes, but if it's a common thing, then I will have to stop. All I want is an RP that can develop into a decent story line.

For those who I haven't driven away, PM me and we'll discuss Role Play options. I am usually very open to suggestions. Below are some of the RPs that I am leaning towards. The * indicates my interest in the RP:

Dragon/Princess*********
Witch/Demon **
Mermaid/Pirate ********
Future Girl/Ancient Emperor****
Superhumans *****

Since I am heavily craving the Dragon/Princess one, I will be posting the Plot I had in mind for it.

Dragon/Princess:

During medieval times, a child came across a wounded young dragon. Not knowing the rumors about dragons, she helped him in mending his wing and during their time together, they had developed a bond. The dragon had then promised her that he would return for her when she was older and he would take her to marry him. Being children, they agreed to the pact and the dragon and flown away to not be seen by the child again.

The child was the princess of the land and she grew into a elegant young woman. Even though years had passed, she had not forgotten that meeting from her childhood. Even then, she was still waiting for her dragon friend to come for her before she was forced to be married to another. Though there is a secret about the princess that she is not aware of, one that could draw them closer together or tear them further apart.

The second one I am currently craving is the Mermaid/Pirate one so here is the plot below:

Mermaid/Pirate

Mermaids have always been considered magical beings and are hunted by pirates, for the stories reveal that mermaids know the location of the ultimate treasure. Other legends say that by capturing a mermaid, by eating one you could gain eternal life. No one knows if the stories are true, or just fable since no one has ever caught one.

This story takes place where one is caught and captured by a group of pirates intent on using her to find the treasure. One of the members of the pirates, is not as cruel and harsh as the other members. As a result, the Captain of the ship forces that member to watch over the mermaid, to keep her happy by any means so she will give up the location. The job seems simple, but how will he handle doing the actual deed with a real life mermaid

Or if you have any suggestions, I'm open to them. I am very into medieval fantasy and romance, so if you have any ideas in that area, suggest them. I mainly do my Role Plays in Threads and PMs.

EDIT: If anyone has a plot in mind that is not listed above, I do have a few characters that I do want to play, I can change their race/profession so long as I can keep their personality. If you would be interested in hearing about my characters and choose one, we can work out a plot for both mine and your character to play out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:48 am
[bumpage]  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:25 pm
[bump]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:23 am
[bumpage]  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:08 am
Then let's see what you have in mind, eh, malaika?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 pm
Wow, nice to talk to ya again!
Just send me a PM and I'll give you a few ideas I've had for RPs  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:48 pm
Can I also get that PM? I need a good roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:45 am
Just send me a PM to let me know.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 am
[bump]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 pm
[bump]  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Enticing Rage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:32 pm
I wanna RP with you. I'm semi-lit to lit, depending on who my rp partner is, because most of them are pretty... Crappy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:33 pm
Send me a PM and we'll talk  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Arcos Magna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 pm
Depends what it is, Anything over the edge I might have to look in.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:36 pm
You gotta PM me people  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100