Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I havn't seen Sailor Moon in a while... -Sniff.- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me get an update on Sailor moon? -Thank you if you do or can!-
  Yes
  No
  Mabye
View Results

Teh Muffin of Rin(Kyriin)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:42 am
Could any one give me an update on Sailor Moon? Like, what Sailor scouts there is now, storyline, villans, and all that, if someone does, I may be able to post more often.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:58 am
What do you mean? Sailor Moon has been over for a long time now. There was a live action version, but that ended as well.  

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:37 pm
Well, I'm just saying, cus people are talking about sailor scouts I have never even heard about, that's why I asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:16 pm
OK, Which ones?  

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:04 pm
Like Sailor Pluto, and... I can't remember any others right now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:53 pm
Well, each planet has a senshi associated with it (Moon covers Earth of course.)

Pluto first shows up in the second season - R. Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune first show up in the third season.

In the fifth season - Stars, there are three Sailor Starlights. Sailor Star Healer, Fighter, and Maker. They all came from a different solar system. There are many other senshi out there in other solar systems.

There are a million Sailor Moon fansites out there. Try looking at a few of them. 3nodding  

Zahmira

Mercvrya

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:02 pm
Well, if you alredy don't know this, there are the outer senshi, Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, and Saturn.
Then came the Satarlights:
Starlight Healer, Starlight Maker, Starlight Fighter.
Then came some other chicks that used to be the amazones, then comes Galaxia, who's the princess of the Starlights. I think Sailor Moon fights with her or something...
Then, um, Chibi chibi came along too. and there's more but I forgot... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:33 pm
Oh, ok. Thank you for your help! ^_^  

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:54 pm
Love For Nana
Well, if you alredy don't know this, there are the outer senshi, Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, and Saturn.
Then came the Satarlights:
Starlight Healer, Starlight Maker, Starlight Fighter.
Then came some other chicks that used to be the amazones, then comes Galaxia, who's the princess of the Starlights. I think Sailor Moon fights with her or something...
Then, um, Chibi chibi came along too. and there's more but I forgot... sweatdrop

Nonononono stare

Starlights/Three Lights = Yaten, Seiya, Taiki Kou/Star Healer, Star Fighter, Star Maker (No 'starlight' in the senshi titles)

Galaxia =/= the Princess of the Starlights. KAKYUU is. sweatdrop Galaxia almost killed Kakyuu, and eventually does, but then Sailor Moon defeats her and everyone (I mean EVERYONE, every senshi in the galaxy except Moon is killed by Galaxia in the end) is reborn in their old bodies on Earth, like at the end of the first season. 3nodding

If Sailor Pluto is new to you, you've missed 4 out of 5 seasons and really need to go to a website for all the information you've missed.

I recommed http://eternalsailormoon.org  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:01 pm
Don't forget that the Starlights, Galaxia, and her minnions Y'know, Lead Crow, Alluminum Siren, Tin Nyanko, and Iron Mouse) were all Sailor Soldiers. Part of an ongoing Sailor War.

But yeah, if you don't know about PLuto, you are hella far back....  

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:05 am
For real.

Come to think of it... wasn't Setsuna-san introduced before Haruka-san, Michiru-san, and Hotaru-chan??  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:33 am
TheMagusSisters
For real.

Come to think of it... wasn't Setsuna-san introduced before Haruka-san, Michiru-san, and Hotaru-chan??
Pluto was introduced in the second season. She spoke to Chibiusa via the Luna ball. Chibiusa called her "Puu".

Neptune, Uranus, and Saturn were introduced in the third season.  

Zahmira

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:03 am
Did anyone mention Sailor Cosmos? o.0 Because from wha I know Sailor Cosmos is Chibi Chibi >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:43 pm
Karinka-san
Did anyone mention Sailor Cosmos? o.0 Because from wha I know Sailor Cosmos is Chibi Chibi >_>
That is correct. I don't remember the whole story because, well... I have only read the manga for Stars. I'd download the episodes, but I have dialup unless I use my boyfriend's computer or the college's setup.

Back on track:
Chibi Chibi was thought to be Sailor Moon's second daughter, partially because of the resemblance and the hair. However, she is truly Cosmos, a sailor scout who watches the "cauldron" in the Sagittarius constellation, the place Pluto said to be the origins of the stars and life. She claimed herself to be a coward, but it was because she left the cauldron when the events with Galaxia and that evil spirit began.

I really wish that they would have done what they did with the Amazon Quartet to the anime though- made them Chibiusa's guardians. I like those four... (Just because I haven't seen the anime hasn't kept me from the spoilers)  

Celestia Oceanbreeze

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:41 pm
Which four do you mean?  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items