Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Just 4 Fun: Accurate Personality Quiz Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:42 pm
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

It's called the Myers-Briggs Personality Test and it's a usually pretty accurate evaluation of your personality. This test is the summarized version the real one is a booklet and is longer.

I thought it'd be fun for people to take this if they're bored and share their results.

Instructions:
1. Take the quiz.
2. Look at the 4 letters it gives you and bring up another internet tab and look up these sights.

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

And you can google it and a wikipedia page comes up which you can read, I believe it also mentions famous people to whom you share the same or very similar personalities with.

5. Post your results here. biggrin

Here is the list of Personality types ranging from the top as most common to the bottom which is the most rare.

ISTJ – 11-14%

ISFJ – 9-14%

ESFJ – 9-13%

ESTJ – 8-12%

ENFP – 6-8%

ISFP – 5-9%

ESFP – 4-9%

ISTP – 4-6%
-TheWingsOfTheGods
-ShisyaPunkie

ESTP - 4-5%
-Snuff that Muffin

INFP – 4-5%
-BambiC

INTP – 3-5%

ENFJ - 2-5%
-xXlildizzle1516Xx

ENTP – 2-5%

ENTJ - 2-5%
-Incubus Shane

INTJ – 2-4%

INFJ – 1-3%
-Dark-Ninja70 & claru gardeford & Gtack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:56 pm
INFJ

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

-INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them.

-They are deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive.

-They are very sensitive to conflict.

-Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else.

-INFJ is a natural nurturer; patient, devoted and protective.

-In the workplace, the INFJ usually shows up in areas where they can be creative and somewhat independent. They have a natural affinity for art, and many excel in the sciences, where they make use of their intuition.

Famous People: Martin Luther King Jr, Jerry Seinfeld, President Jimmy Carter and Michael Landon.

Dark-Ninja70

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 pm
I'm the same as you dark. You're just like me twisted

THE PROTECTORS

EDIT- i'm just a little more social on the internet redface  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:41 am
The Mechanic
ISTP
ISTPs are generally extremely capable individuals who are good at most things which interest them. They are usually bright, interesting, and exciting individuals with a lot to offer. They live almost entirely in the present moment, and usually do not make commitments beyond the immediate foreseeable future. An ISTP probably coined the phrase "nothing is unconditional". They strongly prefer to take things one day at a time, rather than make long-term commitments. If a relationship interests them and satisfies their needs, the ISTP will do their part on a daily basis to keep the relationship strong and healthy. If they lose interest in a relationship, their natural tendency will be to move on.Definition: Contrary to what most people think, an introvert is not simply a person who is shy. In fact, being shy has little to do with being an introvert! Shyness has an element of apprehension, nervousness and anxiety, and while an introvert may also be shy, introversion itself is not shyness. Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people.

ISTPs have an enthusiastic, childlike approach to life that is attractive to others. As Introverted Thinkers, they also have some real substance to them which prevents them from being entirely frivolous and hedonic in their pursuits. They are laid-back and flexible, and generally accepting of a wide range of behavior. These attributes make them valued friends and confidantes.

ISTPs usually have a selection of friends who share their love of particular hobbies and pasttimes. They might have a friend who they ski with, and another who they shoot pool with, etc. They generally have no interest or patience with individuals who do not share their interests, and will spend little or no time with them. They have a difficult time understanding people with extremely strong iNtuitive preferences, and are not likely to spend time with these individuals unless they share a common interest or hobby. They enjoy spending time with Extraverts, whose enthusiastic, talkative natures are attractive to the more reserved ISTP, but they will eventually tire of their "bubbliness". The ISTP is able to get along well with people of any personality type, but is likely to value and bond only those with whom they have common interests.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:24 am
The Idealist
INFP

As an INFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves

INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.

Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.

INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations. On the other hand, INFPs make very good mediators, and are typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because they intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely want to help them.

INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".

When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their project booklet.

INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic. Their focus on their feelings and the Human Condition makes it difficult for them to deal with impersonal judgment. They don't understand or believe in the validity of impersonal judgment, which makes them naturally rather ineffective at using it. Most INFPs will avoid impersonal analysis, although some have developed this ability and are able to be quite logical. Under stress, it's not uncommon for INFPs to mis-use hard logic in the heat of anger, throwing out fact after (often inaccurate) fact in an emotional outburst.

INFPs have very high standards and are perfectionists. Consequently, they are usually hard on themselves, and don't give themselves enough credit. INFPs may have problems working on a project in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members' of the group. In group situations, they may have a "control" problem. The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.

INFPs are usually talented writers. They may be awkard and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper. INFPs also appear frequently in social service professions, such as counselling or teaching. They are at their best in situations where they're working towards the public good, and in which they don't need to use hard logic.

INFPs who function in their well-developed sides can accomplish great and wonderful things, which they will rarely give themselves credit for. Some of the great, humanistic catalysts in the world have been INFPs.

FAMOUS PEOPLE: Princess Diana, Michel de Montaigne, J.K. Rowling, Anton Chekhov

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:50 am
@Claru: Wow, the chances you'd have the same as me was 1 in 100. You're officially cool now, congrats. cool

@Wings: Interesting personality, I know some people like that.

@Bambi: Funny how you got INFP because I was on the fence on whether or not I was a INFJ or INFP because I was alot like both, but I'm just a bit more like INFJ.

http://www.socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm

I forgot to mention you guys can also match up your personalities in this chart then click on which abbreviation you got and see how you too would act around each other.

For example:

Me and Claru - These are relations of complete understanding between partners but with an inability to help each other. Identical partners see the world with identical eyes, identically work out received information, come to identical conclusions and have identical problems. Identical partners usually experience sympathy towards each other, trying to support and justify each other.

Me and Wings - These relations are the easiest and quickest to start. Activity partners do not experience any visual difficulties when starting relations which can be surprising to them at the beginning. Partners stimulate each other into activity.

Me and Bambi - Quasi-Identicals normally have no difficulties in finding topics for conversation or discussion. When it comes to solving problems together, Quasi-Identical partners begin to understand that they are both thinking in very different ways. Soon Quasi-Identicals may start regretting the time that they have spent together, believing that it was just wasted time. Quasi-identical relations are very fragile and normally break without regret as there is usually nothing to resist their disunion. (Lol, Bambi I must say I was a little shocked with this one?)  

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:57 pm
ENTJ

I was sooo pleased with this:

''Napoleon, Franklin D. Roosevelt , Mark Anthony, Sean Connery, Madonna, Yulia Tymoshenko ''

I love Napoleon, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Madonna sosomuch. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:27 pm
Incubus Shane
ENTJ

I was sooo pleased with this:

''Napoleon, Franklin D. Roosevelt , Mark Anthony, Sean Connery, Madonna, Yulia Tymoshenko ''

I love Napoleon, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Madonna sosomuch. <3

Glad you're happy with your results. 3nodding  

Dark-Ninja70

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:53 pm
ESTP
This is the tl;dr version

From what this thingy says, I'm ESTP. Apparently, I'm very outward towards people, easily excitable, dont trust instincts, get bored with things i think i dont need. Even though I'm very intelligent, I have trouble in school. I look more to fact than belief or theory. I'm very impatient and get stuff done ASAP. I'm quick to act on things and improvise for the current situation. I'm a high risk taker in the things i do. And apparently, I'm caring about emotions...

This test nailed me almost perfectly. Only parts I have to disagree on is the outgoing towards others, and the caring about emotions. Even though I love to talk and hangout, I'm actually very very shy around strangers and people I dont know too well. Once I've known you for a while, I'd say about 3 months, I slowly start to warm up to you and act like I've known you for life.

The part about emotions is kind of wrong. Sure I care about what people feel, and try to care about how my actions affect others, but in the end, I just dont care. Lately, I've been loosing my ability to give a s**t.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
Donald Trump, Steven Seagal, Jack Nicholson, Cybil Shepherd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:56 pm
Snuff that Muffin
ESTP

From what this thingy says, I'm ESTP. Apparently, I'm very outward towards people, easily excitable, dont trust instincts, get bored with things i think i dont need. Even though I'm very intelligent, I have trouble in school. I look more to fact than belief or theory. I'm very impatient and get stuff done ASAP. I'm quick to act on things and improvise for the current situation. I'm a high risk taker in the things i do. And apparently, I'm caring about emotions...

This test nailed me almost perfectly. Only parts I have to disagree on is the outgoing towards others, and the caring about emotions. Even though I love to talk and hangout, I'm actually very very shy around strangers and people I dont know too well. Once I've known you for a while, I'd say about 3 months, I slowly start to warm up to you and act like I've known you for life.

The part about emotions is kind of wrong. Sure I care about what people feel, and try to care about how my actions affect others, but in the end, I just dont care. Lately, I've already lost loosing my ability to give a s**t.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

lol.

fix'd for my situation.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:56 pm
who needs impulse control? just do it!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:59 pm
Incubus Shane
Snuff that Muffin
ESTP

The part about emotions is kind of wrong. Sure I care about what people feel, and try to care about how my actions affect others, but in the end, I just dont care. Lately, I've already lost loosing my ability to give a s**t.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

lol.

fix'd for my situation.

lol, mine isnt gone completely. Though a certain group is doing a good job at removing whats left of my apathy. (points to signature)  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:00 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Incubus Shane
Snuff that Muffin
ESTP

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

lol.

fix'd for my situation.

lol, mine isnt gone completely. Though a certain group is doing a good job at removing whats left of my apathy. (points to signature)

I didn't even need /b/ to lose it. ftw.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:02 pm
Incubus Shane
Snuff that Muffin
Incubus Shane
Snuff that Muffin
ESTP

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

lol.

fix'd for my situation.

I didn't even need GOOD PEOPLE to lose it. ftw.

fixed.... watch your tongue naive!

though honestly, why do we even have rule 1&2 anymore? everyone knows we exist....  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:08 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Incubus Shane
Snuff that Muffin
Incubus Shane
Snuff that Muffin
ESTP

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

lol.

fix'd for my situation.

I didn't even need GOOD PEOPLE to lose it. ftw.

fixed.... watch your tongue naive!

though honestly, why do we even have rule 1&2 anymore? everyone knows we exist....

Why do we even need /b/ anymore?  
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces