Shadow beings return - legend of zelda RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:19 pm
Since the days that the Shadow beings had engulfed Hyrule in a curtain of Twilight, both Zant and Ganondorf had laid low since meeting their fates to Link the Hero of Time once again.

They had laid low until now, that is...

A new age was upon Hyrule, since train tracks have been fully developed, a renewed sea filled with a fleet of ships had also been introduced, and now, now the Rito tribe was introducing a brand new bit of technology... airplanes! These planes were capable of shooting shards of light, fire, ice, and shadow at their enemies. No longer was it an age for the sword.

And so, this adventure begins on Rito's Peak where the dragon Valoo is about to get a rude awakening.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How to take part

Choose your favorite race of Zelda character listed below in the second post.

Then, choose a side that you wish your character to be on whether it be hero, villain, or innocent bystander.

Choose your character's name third.

And finally, post with your own introduction to the RP.

Here is an example of what your first post should look like:

Character race: Goron
Side: hero
Name: Mal-goron

Mal-Goron was sitting in the Death Mountain's hot spring having a nice spa-treatment when he saw a shadowy cloud float on by. This goron was no stranger to danger for he had seen this once before. He rapidly got out of the spring and rolled up to where the chieftain of his tribe was having a match with Rusl who had borrowed Link's Iron boots for the weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:27 pm
Races for the RP

Goron - mountain dwellers ruled by a chieftain
Hylian elf - Link's tribe is this breed.
Twili - Midna is your Queen
Zora - Undersea creatures who has Ruto as Queen (not the same Ruto as the one who is the sage)
Pirate - you are in the navy if you are this. Your leader is Tetra.
Royal - son or daughter of Zelda and Link the hero of time
Gerudo - dark soul and takes orders from Ganondorf
Poe - a ghost
Moblin - a pig being who, if good resides on Windfall Island, but if bad resides in the Gerudo desert.
Troll - can fire arrows at anyone and is bad.
Rito - either a postal worker or in the air force
Deku - forest dweller and these make fine salescreatures.
Other - not listed above.  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:58 am
(Is this still accepting/going to happen? >__>)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:26 am
(Its still accepting. And thank you for bringing some RPs out of the graveyard. Some threads like this one have been inactive for so long, it'd be considered dead.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:47 pm
empress dee
(Its still accepting. And thank you for bringing some RPs out of the graveyard. Some threads like this one have been inactive for so long, it'd be considered dead.)

(Sorry and you're welcome XD. Sorry because I thought bringing things out of the graveyard was bad, but you're welcome because it's a good thing as well. It was just that the topics I was interested in all seemed sort of dead XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:07 am
Race: Zora
Side: Hero
Name: Dee

As she was swimming the Domain, Dee came across Dragon Roost Island where she noticed Thorn training as usual. She called out to him, "Hey! Fledgling! Isn't it way passed your bedtime?"

After a small fit of laughter, Dee continued, "Just kidding! I know that you're training because of the whispers on the winds. I know of a place where we can train together, but the thing is...you're going to have to carry me there. I cannot get to this place by the sea, though there is water within the place. So, do you want to train together or what? My name is Dee of the Zoras."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

ShadowEternal

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:02 am
[...Dee. Thorn is in the mountains of Dragon Roost. Which is a short outdoor path and a cave above the living quarters. How can your zora speak to him? Much less, how can he even hear her?}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:34 am
(And how can a rito have ears anyway? Seriously, Dee knows what she is doing. There are many places in which your toon can hear her. While there are caves, don't caves echo? And if he isn't in a cave, there are several points in which Dee's voice will carry. Seriously, play windwaker again and keep a note of the map of Dragon Roost Island. Otherwise, be more specific where on Dragon Roost you are. Are you within the dungeon part of it, deep within where the Gold scorpion was? Or in the part where the lava shoots up and down and you ride a circular lift where Link had already sliced before?)

Race: Rito
Name: Terry

Terry wandered out of the main mailroom, hearing a Zora from below. He saw Dee then went inside the cavern to look for the one whom she was calling out to.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 pm
Race: Hylian Elf
Name: Nixi

Nixi was walking around the shore of Dragon Roost Island, she had been here for a while after stowing away on a ship and being tossed off. She could've probably swam back to her island, but it was kind of nice on this island. She heard a voice calling to someone, and looked into the water. She saw a Zora, and sort of hid behind a rock. However, her pointy ears stuck out (it was a tall rock, but not very wide).

(Just because everyone else is on Dragon Roost Island XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:26 am
Dee saw the Hylian, but paid her no mind for now. She wondered why the Rito wasn't answering her though. She could clearly see him on the same spot where Medli once stood long, long ago.

Perhaps the Rito was too high up and could not hear her. Sighing, she decided to swim towards where the Hylian was hiding. Just out of curiosity as to why she was hiding. From what she knew of the Hylians, most of them who made it out here were descendants of the Hero of Winds.

This got her wondering where Link Windwaker was now. Climbing ashore, Dee climbed all the way up to where the Rito she called earlier was training. "Did you forget, that Zoras can walk on land and live in the sea?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:51 pm
Race: Hylian Elf
Name: Nixi

Nixi sort of gasped as the Zora came towards her, but held her breath. (Sort of assuming you were walking past her to the other person...) She let her breath go and stood up as the Zora walked past though. She walked past the rock and onto a small hill (I believe there's one close to where you begin on the island, correct me if I'm wrong though please). She sat there hugging her knees (she was only about the age Link was when he started his journey) and looked at the sky. There were a few clouds out that day, and she tried to find pictures in them. "A sheep... A piggie.... A Pirate... Wait, a pirate?" She shrugged, and kept looking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:54 pm
Seeing that the Zora found the other Rito first, Terry wandered down to the water level only to discover a hylian girl staring into the evening clouds. Smiling, Terry walked up to her and asked, "Do you see a storm a brewing on the horizon, young one? I can smell one in the air, but its far in the Plains of Ordonia."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 pm
Nixi only looked at the Rito for a second, and then back at the clouds. She sort of nodded, "Hard to tell based on clouds to be honest. Is it just a shadow, or is it preparing for a storm? To be honest though, I suspect we may have one tomorrow." She looked back at the Rito, and then at the clouds behind him. She pointed to him, then moved her hand slightly to the left. "Yeah. It's over there." She said.  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff