Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Crop circles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:58 am
Although it is widely know that most crop circles that are now found have been made by humans, the idea mayu not have started by humans./
There are many ideas about why there are crop circles, such as aliens, fairies and spirits of the dead.

I was wondering what your opinion of this was.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:22 pm
I believe SOME crop circles are real there are some like the native americans crop circles.  

Mankati

A.Laran

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:13 pm
Personally, I think about 99.99% of them are hoaxes, and the other .01% are actually made by "aliens" or spirits or whatnot. Personally, I just think aliens have more important things to do. . . like figuring out how to conquer the world. . . that making a bunch of circles in fields. cool  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:12 pm
A.Laran
Personally, I think about 99.99% of them are hoaxes, and the other .01% are actually made by "aliens" or spirits or whatnot. Personally, I just think aliens have more important things to do. . . like figuring out how to conquer the world. . . that making a bunch of circles in fields. cool

Well, maybe they means in alien language:
SHOOT THE GREAT BIG LAZER THING HERE!  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Mankati

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:47 pm
or my favorite LAND HERE!  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:17 am
I'd go with the lazer part. . .  

A.Laran

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:56 am
A.Laran
I'd go with the lazer part. . .

Ooh, I just had an idea...
If aliens fired hug lasers at earth fault lines, it would cause huge earthquakes due to rock expansion aswell as volcanoes and many other terrible natural disasters...
Hm, I wonder how the placement of crop circles works compared to fault lines... xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:57 pm
Might be something to research. neutral  

A.Laran

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:15 pm
A.Laran
Might be something to research. neutral

Well, I lve in Wiltshire, in England, where we have many crop circles, and this is no where near a fault lines. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:00 pm
You know... if you put a nuke into the Andreas fault then it would explode the world in two  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:32 am
Mankati
You know... if you put a nuke into the Andreas fault then it would explode the world in two

The andreas fault is tiny. It would have to be a nuke bigger than anything we have at the moment. even if we had anything that strong, it might just force a chunk of America into Hawaii a bit quicker...meaning about 1cm per year...  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:41 pm
Accually, we have one of those. It's called the MO-AB.  

VivoDePyre

Mankati

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:52 pm
exacally... so what about you british boy >-> also it isn't tiny... when it quakes it could be like that accedent and then we put it there also it ain't 1cm a year so there xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:06 am
Mankati
exacally... so what about you british boy >-> also it isn't tiny... when it quakes it could be like that accedent and then we put it there also it ain't 1cm a year so there xp

Ah, the fact that it is moving at such a fast speed means that it is a very clean break in the crust. This means that it is very unlikely for an earthquakes or anything. Also, any damage done to that with a nuke would be cushioned by the juan de fuca plate.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:25 pm
i think that 50% are fake and 50% are real.the aliens dont want to hurt us.i spoke with one once who comes back to the same spot every 2 years to check on how we're doing with our planet.hes very disappointed in what the humans are doing to the planet.personally,i am too,but thats a different story...  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff