Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Jem stared at the large, empty book store. He nibbled on his thumb absent-mindedly. He sneezed and stared at the shelves piled high with wonderful books. His gaze went back to his strawberry shortcake. Which one?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:35 pm
Kazuya walked into the library, his earphones on, blasting My Chemical Romance. He passed by Jem, not noticing the boy.  

xXKazuya-SamaXx

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:48 pm
Jem looked up at the sound of My Chemical Romance. He smirked. Deciding he didn`t like that kind of punk music so much, he grabbed one of his iPods and played Breathe Carolina. Deciding he`d read he grabbed a shonen-ai book and nibbled on his thumb. "I want you to know, I`ve been in your apartment..." He sang unconsiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:53 pm
NIkki walked into the book store looking around hoping to find a good book to read he walked over to a shelf scanning through the books
User Image  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
Toyo stepped inside and scanned the extensive rows of bookshelves for a mere moment before letting go of the door. "Can I help you sir?" A voice call from behind the register. "No, I'll look myself, thank you though." He answered. Moving on from the door, he began to browse the long shelvings, rounding each one, in search of that one book he seeks, or something else of interest.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Zain walked over to the mystery section which interested him most he was so into walking and looking he didnt notice the red head standing there and accidentally bumped into him "ah uh e-excuse me...im sorry" he said bowing low blushing hoping the man wouldnt be mad  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:57 am
User Image
Looking over at the young boy who patted against him, he turned around and cocked his head to the side for a moment. "It's fine, you couldn't harm anyone with that." He states. Placing his hand onto his head, between the boy's ears, he gave a gently smile and stood up. "Thank you for your concern." Taking his hand off his head, he turned around and began to scan over the bookshelves once more

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:13 pm
Zain nodded smoothing out his sweater pacing back looking throught the books again  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:35 pm
Looking down at the books, he stopped in the middle of the isle and looked back at the tiny neko. "Do you think you can help me?" He called.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:12 pm
zain's twitchedlooking back the man questioningly and walked over slowly "ah uh well i guess" he said standing next to the man  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 am
Nodding once, he looked back up at the shelves and brushed away his hair. "I'm looking for a book By Kurasaki K. It lead me here, but I don't see it anywhere." He looked down at the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 pm
Zain walked up to the self looking around "well what is the book called" he said his ears twitching  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:01 pm
Pulling the paper from his back pocket, he opened the fold and read off the name. "Not Like You" He read off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:52 pm
Zain looked around and found it "ah found it" he said bending down grabbing the book and turned around "here it is hope you enjoy it" he said smiling  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm
Taking the book from the boy's hand, he smiled and bowed. "Thank you very much.... Um, I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff