Submit

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:04 pm
News: An exhibition match between Trunks Truesdale and Raditz Honshura has been officially made headlines. Come one, come all to the Orochi steakhouse and see who would be the one who falls off the railing. King of Fighters tournament entries to follow."

A second tournament has been started for multidemsional competation as well. You may join as a spectator. Let me or dee know if you want to join.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:16 pm
Trunks awaited in his room at the Orochi Steakhouse getting into uniform. He said to his lover and husband Zane, "I am so glad that I made this outfit. It will provide me with a much more stable balance while on the hand-railing."

Zane chuckled, "Do you really think using adhesion boots is fair?"

"Sure it is, sweetheart. That way dad's punches would be felt much more, but at least I won't fall down and get myself killed."

Sighing, Zane looked away from Trunks for a moment. He was getting a bad feeling about this.

Seeing Zane sad, Trunks gave Zane a sweet kiss on the mouth. "Don't worry, Zane. I'll be extra careful."  

Trunks_Truesdale

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 pm
(Saiyan said yesterday, you were going to be zane.)

Loud screams come from the background with laugher and selling of fresh snacks and other various items coming from the background)

Raditz frowned, he was angry that Andy was gone and he was supposed to fight his son alone. Raditz was busy training by himself as much as he could.. He would not lose this fight. Sometimes he took himself himself way too seriously for his own good.

Torah walked into the stadium "So your cub's finally fighting so I can see him"

Bardock crossed his arms as he talked to torah laughing "Hm.. I still think Kakkarot's going to win the fight"

Torah said "Don't count Raditz out, he's done a lot of training, i think he still wants you to recognize his efforts as well."

Date sat next to Sauske and said "This is interesting, an full out fight without swords... This should be good."

Sama sat by himself "Hm.. Fools"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:16 pm
Viper was on her way to the Stadium, She thought " Let's see if Raditz has learned anything about this little card game. Pity that is the only way his son knows how to fight.......Some saiyan he turned out to be. One that only fights by playing a card game. Raditz will lose the respect of the saiyans who still believe in him if he loses"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:05 pm
(I did edit my post, oops i just forgot to change the name.)

Raditz frowned and shakes his head "I'm going to be a laughingstock because my son only plays cards instead of learning how to fight..." "Too bad all the old saiyans are here.." "I'll handle the laughing for him no matter what.." "I have to win this for Andy."

Sama looked over at Viper for a few seconds and said "This is finally going to be a real fighting tournament this time, Viper... No card fights involved at all. If he does, then yes Raditz and trunks will lose all respect expect for dee and his son. It's his choice.

Date Masamune looked down at the stadium and held his 6 swords in tow and cleaned them watching Sausake from next to them.

Sanada Yukimura looked at his pole and smiled "This tournament was his, if he could take out several samurai, then he could easily take out all these people.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:31 pm
Viper said " I highly doubt that when it's time for that match there will be actually fighting. That pup only knows how to fight with cards. I think most of the saiyans here have already lost respect for Raditz...........At least back home, you were guaranteed an actual fight. "She paused to think for a bit " I wonder how that little monster is doing. Last time I heard our nephew set foot in there , got into a fight with her and lost. Then ran home crying to Kitty about it."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 pm
(edit your post, darkred. I play as Sasuke. I had called dibs on Sasuke before this RP started.)

Sasuke smirked, looking at Date. "Yeah, no kidding. A duel without swords. But if that's the case then how come that Celipa had stated in the flyer Naruto and I got that the first one to fall off of the railing loses? I don't think we are going to see any duel monsters today."

Looking to Naruto, Sasuke asked, "Yo, Naruto, you look a little down, what's the matter?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm
(It's fine, i can work with your post.)

Sanada Yukimura looked over at Sasuke for a second and said "I think he was talking to me for a second, sasuke but it's fine.."

Date said to Terry "Hm.. No swords.. i don't even know what card game you are talking about.." "Were you really expecting a card game today?"

Sanada went back to Date "This place seems a little weirder than what we are used to"

Date nodded "Hopefully this tournament is better than what we are used to"

Sanada nodded "Right"

Sama looked at Viper "I'm sure Raditz knows that already Viper, Trunks couldn't possibly had a good fight since he's been card dueling anyways. I bet he couldn't win a fight against kitty either.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:21 pm
(You goofed again, darkred. Terry did not post as himself. He is posting as Sasuke! He is Sasuke not Terry.)

Gohan Yagami who was serving drinks asked Date, "Uh, did you just call Sasuke Uchiha as Terry Bogard? Should I set you up for an eye doctor appointment?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:09 pm
Date blinked a few times and said "hm.. odd" "I guess i might of confused Sasuke with an...rival of mine.. His name is Sanade."

Date said "I did not mean for the mix up anyways, kid.." "By the way, you in the tournament too?"

Meanwhile Raditz was walking in the room pacing around clentching his fist, he was not happy that andy was gone, and he was going to blame his son trunks for it.

Raditz looked up "Andy.. are you there?"  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 pm
Gohan Yagami nodded, "You bet I am. I'm a Yagami after all. I am supposed to try and unlock my white flame in it. I'm not sure if I will be able to or not, but... I guess we will have to wait and see."

Meanwhile in Raditz's dressing room, Andy appeared in his ghost form. "Yes, I am here, my love. Wow, you look pissed. Something bothering you, my love? Or are you that hyper about this new tournament I am hearing about? Aww, I can hardly wait to see how our son does in an actual fight. I don't even know if he knows any techniques. If he knows any they'd all be natural ones, so just be careful about it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:46 pm
Raditz blinked and stepped back "A...Andy.. i see and hear you!" and said "I am pissed because Trunks killed you, and i wanted you to help me fight in the tournament since you can help."

Date nodded "Good luck then kid, you'll need it.."  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm
Andy chuckled, and replied, "No, Raditz, Trunks did not kill me. The reason I died was simply stress. Heart attack due to the many years I had been fighting. Besides, remember that Southtown Flu Bug that got everybody including you? Well... that was part of what happened to me. I thought I was all better and began training again. Then, when I heard that Terry got a job working for Renaissance Central Intelligence, my heart just gave out on me. There wasn't even time for me to scream in pain. It was that fast sweetheart. If anything, Trunks tried to save me. The cute kid... he totally panicked and told everyone. Even Jack Atlas, who doesn't give a squat about what happens to anyone but himself. Nah, if you are going to do this sparring match, make it a fair one and a good one. I mean, there would be no sense in killing the kid now. Besides, I am really hoping to see him fight in the King of Fighters tournament this year. North Kai is even participating in it because he wants to gather as many new jokes as possible. He had a good one the other day, but I forgot it already."

Meanwhile downstairs, Gohan said, "Oh, I am not worried about needing luck. Luck is for those who don't know how to fight and have no skills whatsoever. I am sure that whomever I am paired up against, its going to be a doozy of a fight. Unlike my dad, whom likes to get the fights over and done with quickly. I like to draw out my fights. I like to wear down my opponent a little and give everyone a decent show. After all, what good is a tournament if you can't even blink before its all over?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 pm
Raditz still was mad and nodded "So If a heart attack killed you.. then I need to train harder... I want to win this fight for you Andy... I love my son as next as the next person.. but i just can't lose... You'll help me.. Everyone will be watching us.

Date said "It's just an expression, just a hint of confidence." "Haha you are right kid," Date smiles, someday you might get to see us fight in person." "It might be fun for you to watch. It gets the blood going.. " "Too bad my rival isn't here right now.. he's around here somewhere... He works with fire in his attacks..  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers