Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:21 pm
Totally worth every penny. Story's good. Online's good. Even the process to get new equipment is awesome. The return of Nazi Zombies made it great. The fact that SPOILERyou can play as JFK in the Pentagon for a Nazi Zombie mode is lultastic, and brings a new challenge to it.Get it. Username: harusamekatiyobi. I'm a sniper/close quarters kinda person.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:05 pm
I'm rather pissed at it right now.. I just finished the game on Veteran difficulty and it did not give me the trophy for completing the game on Hardened o Veteran.. Plus I have all the Veteran story mission completion trophies.. This sucks ><

I love everything else about it.

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 pm
Muse_of_the_Soul
Totally worth every penny. Story's good. Online's good. Even the process to get new equipment is awesome. The return of Nazi Zombies made it great. The fact that SPOILERyou can play as JFK in the Pentagon for a Nazi Zombie mode is lultastic, and brings a new challenge to it.Get it. Username: harusamekatiyobi. I'm a sniper/close quarters kinda person.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

ill add you will play some fvcking zombies havent played any deathmatch games so you know im like at level 1  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 pm
I have seen people play that game a LOT... I haven't actually seen or played it, just it has flooded my friends list gaming board thingy.....
MAN I want that game....  

a-TAP-in-time123

Desirable Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 am
the only reason im getting this game is cause all my friends have it lol im lonley at the moment  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 pm
s is for almost
the only reason im getting this game is cause all my friends have it lol im lonley at the moment

that would be my reason to. lol.  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 pm
s is for almost

@ Your BFBC2 sig: I think I'm the reason for a few of those deaths; I'm a sniper.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:08 am
Muse_of_the_Soul
s is for almost

@ Your BFBC2 sig: I think I'm the reason for a few of those deaths; I'm a sniper.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

and cause your a sniper that means your not i know were snipers hide and i know how to get past them and kill them thats kinda what my role is in the squad im my friends personal hit man i dont go down easy  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:53 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
I'm rather pissed at it right now.. I just finished the game on Veteran difficulty and it did not give me the trophy for completing the game on Hardened o Veteran.. Plus I have all the Veteran story mission completion trophies.. This sucks ><

lol Nevermind, I got it now mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:20 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

lol Nevermind, I got it now mrgreen

lawl  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:06 am
s is for almost
Muse_of_the_Soul
s is for almost

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

and cause your a sniper that means your not i know were snipers hide and i know how to get past them and kill them thats kinda what my role is in the squad im my friends personal hit man i dont go down easy

And I'm not one of those idiot snipers that just sits there waiting to be killed. wink I'm the kind that can no-scope when I get rushed, and I'm also the kind that will move sides of the map if it gets boring. Everyone gets killed by snipers; It's okay, though. It's what we do.<3

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 am
Anybody can no scope in Bad Company XD I have yet to miss one lol. To me the first bullet always hits dead center of the crosshair.  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:26 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Anybody can no scope in Bad Company XD I have yet to miss one lol. To me the first bullet always hits dead center of the crosshair.

I know, it's really what makes the game.<3 But I mean I can long-distance no-scope, too. On Panama Canal it's become a common thing for me.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:01 pm
Muse_of_the_Soul
s is for almost
Muse_of_the_Soul
s is for almost

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

And I'm not one of those idiot snipers that just sits there waiting to be killed. wink I'm the kind that can no-scope when I get rushed, and I'm also the kind that will move sides of the map if it gets boring. Everyone gets killed by snipers; It's okay, though. It's what we do.<3

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

lol you say your a great sniper but your stats suck so which is it XD and seriously i almost never get killed by snipers like i said that's the hole point of hunting them down every squad needs the one person you can rely on to get the kill no matter what situation no matter what class and that would be were i come in  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:58 pm
s is for almost
Muse_of_the_Soul
s is for almost
Muse_of_the_Soul
s is for almost

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

lol you say your a great sniper but your stats suck so which is it XD and seriously i almost never get killed by snipers like i said that's the hole point of hunting them down every squad needs the one person you can rely on to get the kill no matter what situation no matter what class and that would be were i come in

The only reason my stats 'suck', is because I recently got kicked out about a month ago, and that was my stepdad's playstation I was playing on. That's my score after, oh, two weeks of playing, total. And just because I'm a sniper doesn't mean I can't do the other stuff too. Rapid assault, engineer, demolitions, etc. It all breaks down to how mutitask-able you can be. I'm pretty good at a lot of the other things, but my sniper kills are my main point.

Kansha Shimasu,
Mekagami Haru
Mizugatsu.
Captain of Squad Eight.

PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items