Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
♫ §тαяяч☆§кч ~ιи ۰ Ғυяυвα~ ♫ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 pm
☆ ~ ι и ۰ ם я α м α т ι s ۰ Ҏ є я s σ и α є ~

User Image
Image & select scripts (c) Honeybee

Back to the role play~

☆ ~ ι и ۰ Ⱦ α в ʟ є ۰ σ ғ ۰ Ͼ σ и т є и т s ~
Sohma Zodiacs............................Pg 1
Romano Zodiacs..........................Pg 2
Onigiri..........................................Pg 3
Others.........................................Pg 4  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:36 pm
☆ ~ ι и ۰ Ϩ σ н м α ۰ Ȥ σ ם ι α c s ~

Sohma Katsuo Sho the God, as played by WhiteFireGirl
Sohma Sakura Rin the Rat, as played by WhiteFireGirl
Sohma Kennosuke Michio the Ox, as played by Aleyn of Farronbrook
Sohma Arisa Yue the Tiger, as played by Reku1495
Sohma Naomi Saino the Rabbit, as played by Yoko_Matsubishi
Sohma Hayato the Dragon, as played by Stasi_Berri
the Snake, Open
Sohma Hachiuma Kaito the Horse, as played by Yoko_Matsubishi
the Sheep/Ram, Open
Sohma Kohaku the Monkey, as played by Caffeinated Toboe
Sohma Miyuki Ichigo the Bird/Rooster, as played by truewildchild
Sohma Taguchi Ichirou the Dog, as played by Stasi-Berri
the Pig/Boar, Open
Sohma Tsuka the Cat, as played by Z-musicalchairmassacre-U

~ ☆ ~

神 ۰ ɢ σ ם

User Image
SOHMA"kat-san"KATSUO
» I was born at the end of the summer // You were all waiting for my Coming «
"Leave...me..? I won't let you."

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c σ и s ι ם є я s ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ ۰ т н є м s є ʟ v є s ۰ т σ ۰ в є ۰ ω є α к ¿

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Katsuo Sho
What others call me: Katsuo, Kat-san. Nothing overly friendly.
A "special" date: July 22nd
All those years ago:
And declared a: Male
Always crushin' on the: Girls. Not that it matters.
But my eyes are on: ….
That craptastic astrology: God

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

cσυʟם чσυ тєʟʟ мє тσ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
On the surface Katsuo appears Cruel, vicious and self serving, though at one time you could count on him to be the kindest member of the entire Sohma family, nurturing others, giving them faith that one day the curse would vanish and everyone would be free. He even gave the cat a place in the zodiac as a gesture of good will. But time has a way of changing people; the boy who used to laugh and play in the sunlight with his cursed family now shuts himself away, abusing and using those who come close to him. To Katsuo the cat means nothing now,and when he doesn’t get his way at the drop of a hat his tantrums can be violent but the truth is Katsuo is merely scared. Scared of his own fate, and scared of taking that path alone with nobody beside him. Not that you’ll ever catch him saying anything like that out loud to anybody.

тнєи ωнч םσиˊт чσυ sнσω мє тнєяє ιs α ғυтυяє¿
Katsuo was born into the Sohma family with both a curse and a great responsibility; his mother was an outsider but because his father was, at the time, the current head of house the rest of the family complied with his love for her. Soon enough her clever nature, her wit and charm, proved to become an integral part of the family as she slowly and slyly took the reigns from her husband, becoming more a leader then he was. And maybe that was a good thing; he'd always been sickly, frail. He passed away without ever getting to even know his wife was pregnant. But everyone else knew; the older zodiac came to her one day, crying, touching her stomach saying they were waiting. They didn't have to wait long; from the moment Katsuo came into the world he was important, special. His mother rather resented the child for this, but Katsuo never really much cared, as long as there was someone to want him around.

Years passed, and though Katsuo was thought to be healthy, one fateful summer night he contracted a nasty virus that never quite went away. The doctors said it was because of his curse; he would die, and the other zodiac would follow him in their sorrow. But Katsuo wasn't about to let that happen; in order to try prolonging his life he grew cold and distant to his zodiac, who at one time he had loved and cared for equally, the cat included. If they hated him, he thought, if there were bad feelings, then maybe he'd tempt fate and not die so young. But after a while the personality just seemed to stick, and his sickness only got worse, more dangerous to his health. It doesn't look like there's any way out of the role he has to play.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰
The faves on my playlist:
Innocence // Hatsune Miku
Someone who Cares // Three Days Grace

How to kill time: Causing myself and others harm. Reading. Writing. Torturing my zodiac.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰
Small, fragile animals
Pain, to both myself and other people
Music (has no preference since emotions don’t affect him any longer)
Power
My father
тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи
People who think they know me
My zodiac leaving me behind
Doctors and medication
My mother
Being touched
Almost forgot to mention: I like taking care of abandoned creatures; they remind me of myself, and the fate I will eventually have.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ Whitefiregirl

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 pm
鼠 ۰ я α т

User Image
SOHMA"sa-chan"SAKURA
» I stretch my hands to the starry sky // And cry out to you, faraway... «
"....." *Tired blink*

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c σ и s ι ם є я s ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ ۰ т н є м s є ʟ v є s ۰ т σ ۰ в є ۰ ω є α к ¿

The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Sakura Rin
What others call me: Sa-Chan, Saki, Saku
A "special" date: December 2nd
All those years ago:
And declared a: Female
Always crushin' on the: Boys
But my eyes are on: Nobody, at the moment
That craptastic astrology: Rat

Many people have said Sakura is a lot like her predecessor Yuki, in many ways; soft spoken and charming, it's hard not to like her as Sakura gives wonderful advice to others and is always more then willing to listen the problems of others, though there are times where her sometimes blunt honesty can give her problems.... While soft spoken, she has no issue talking with other people; however, when asked questions about herself, or her personal life she tends to shut down and distance herself from the world around her. And if someone continues to prod without consent, she becomes impulsively ill tempered and aggressive with her words, which are always carefully chosen to hurt her opponent in the deepest way. Imaginative and always wandering off track into her own thoughts, Sakura is actually very creative, even if she doesn't seem like she would be the type. However, she prefers to let others take the lead, whereupon she will adapt to the situation at hand. In truth, she wishes for more courage and extroversion, and this makes her a truely lonely individual despite outward appearances.

It is possible that out of all the Sohma's Sakura has the past most similar to the individual who had the curse before her; Sakura's parents were nothings before she was born, just an ordinary man and woman trying to scrape by as wrokers for the main estate. But when Sakura came into the world a small, infantile rat, the sign closest to the respected god of the family, suddenly life really turned around for the pair; no longer forced to work under hard labor and fruitless conditions, the two enjoyed a life of luxary, never wanting for anything. Not even their own daughter; once Sakura's parents became accustomed to their perfect lifestyle they demanded their only daughter be the same, highest above the rest of the family. Tests below perfect were meaningless; crayon drawings had no special significance. Her stress and the burdens placed upon her made her quite ill quite often, and this only pushed her parents farther away; what was the use, they asked, of a sickly child who could do nothing right?

At the age of eight, her parents finally pushed their displeasure out into the open; dropping Sakura off at the Sohma complex, still very, very ill, they left to travel and to this day rarely come to visit. This made Sakura, special first position of the zodiac, god's play thing, a role which only made things worse for her. When god was not displaying her lack of significance to her she was trapped in her room, away from the rest of the world. The rest of the zodiac were just as much strangers as she was to herself; only by looking out the window could she see anything to keep her interested. In fact, it was in this way that Sakura met the ox, Kennosuke; the older Sohmas had gathered the children together and had been picking at him for being the "stupid, dumb cow" of the family. Though her voice was weak, from her confinement Sakura professed her hatred of this. And somehow, in a roundabout way, he became the first friend she'd ever had. Having someone who actually cared for her in the slightest gave Sakura newfound strength to heal her painful burdens, and soon enough she became a true part of the zodiac family.

The faves on my playlist: Spice // Nico Nico Chorus Vocaloid cover
Adress in the Stars // Caitlin & Will
A woman Needs // Jessica Harp

How to kill time: Karate (she's suprisingly strong for her frame, and has a black belt), gardening, reading, playing board games and spending time with the nicer zodiac members.
Ken (they have a good relationship)
Flowers
Animals
Being around other people
Fiction books
Being praised (she doesn't get a lot of that)
God
Being expected to be perfect
Dark places
Being alone
Getting sick
Almost forgot to mention: Gets sick very easilly; even the slightest cold could have her bedridden for weeks. Like Yuki before her, Sakura is virtually unresponsive in the morning.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ Whitefiregirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm
牛 ۰ σ x

User Image
SOHMA"ken"KENNOSUKE
» Without a word, I will be at your side // Please, tell me how to heal this pain without tears «
". . . . Time for practice . . ."

The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Kennosuke Michio
What others call me: Ken
A "special" date: May eleventh
All those years ago:
Nineteen
Always crushin' on the: Girls
But my eyes are on: . . . No one . . .
That craptastic astrology: Ox

People call me calm, soft-spoken, and mature. I'm pretty laid-back about . . . well . . . almost everything. My personality fits my label in my band quite well; as the "wild" type, I'm the quiet tall guy who seems to have this air of mystery around him . . . Wait, what . . . ? Oh. Right. That fansite. "Air of mystery"? I just don't talk much . . . Adults say I'm mature. The only time I relax is when I'm with my sister Suzuran, my band buddies, or some of the younger Sohma Zodiacs. They're the only ones I can really be myself around; they don't judge me for who and what I am, and I feel . . . calmer . . . when I'm around them

I'm really protective of my sister (and the younger Sohmas), and I get angry easily, especially when it's got something to do with Suzuran or my intelligence. That's when my temper and "black" side takes over. "Black Ken" is everything I'm not: violent, foul-mouthed, cruel . . . and a beast. He's vicious; when he starts fighting, he won't stop until everyone's stopped moving or he gets mortally wounded. Where I always check my strength so I don't accidentally break something or hurt someone, he goes all out. However much I hate this side of me . . . it's a side that was partially my fault to create.

. . . . My past? It's nothing amazing. I grew up in a quiet family, with both my parents and my little sister Suzuran. Unlike most families, my parents and sister didn't react negatively when they found out I was a Zodiac . . . heck, it was my sister who found that out for us. Suzuran tells me I'm the reason she loves cows so much . . . Thanks . . . ? Anyways . . . I was born with the hair and eye colour I have now, and at first I always got in trouble about it. Eventually my parents simply made a note that explained it was natural, and I just showed it to my teachers. Otherwise I grew up pretty normally: going to school, making friends, stressing over marks.

When I was little, I used to get picked on by the adults of the inner Sohma house because I was the "stupid, dumb Ox". I think that was alleviated a little when Hatsuharu was the Ox, but old habits die hard. Of course, I wasn't a big fan of being called "stupid" just because of some myth (well, not really a myth since it's fact for me) and stereotypes, so I always tried to prove that I wasn't as dumb as they mocked me as. 'Course, most Sohmas are close-minded idiots, so eventually the "black" side of me developed and I started getting violent. I'd go out when I was feeling particularly stressed or mad, let the "black Ken" take over, and go around the neighbourhood letting off steam by beating the daylights out of anyone from the "wrong" crowd who so happened to show their faces. It kept going for years . . . but one night was the one I'd always remember and regret.

It was my last year of junior high. I was walking back from the convenience store with Suzuran when a gang who I'd beat up more than a few times decided they'd get their revenge. They took my sister hostage, and to threaten me they cut her cheek slightly . . . When I came to my senses later, Suzuran was hiding in a corner, crying. Out of the dozen gang members, three managed to escape hospitalization. I was arrested and thrown in juvie for that . . . By the time I was let out, I'd resolved to control the beast that black Ken had become, for the sake of Suzuran's mental health.

And that was how I used my talent. Even as a child, I'd always been quietly artistic, one of the types of guys who preferred to spend time with a guitar or just relaxing under a tree than roughhousing or pulling pranks. I was gifted with a naturally beautiful singing voice, or so most people say. Some of my friends and I got together and created our band. It wasn't anything big, but we did a couple performances. That was how JE found us. We'd entered in one of the auditions. It was a surprise, really. They offered to sponsor us if we went under their license. It was a good deal - they're Johnny's Entertainment, for crying out loud! - so we accepted. They gave us the name B.A.K. - Black Angel Knights. Our debut went off without a hitch, and we've been rising stars since. Though I've had to avoid the onslaught of fangirls. A secret must stay a secret.

Itsumo Gawa Ni - Kirii Daisuke
Dolls - Kagamine Rin
No More Pain - KAT-TUN
Monster - Skillet

How to kill time:Guitar playing, practicing my songs, reading, napping, spending time with my sister, jewellery making, writing lyrics
Music
My guitar
Singing
Pocky
My sister Suzuran
Silver accessories
Little kids
Animals
Anyone who harms Suzuran (or little kiddies)
Feedback from mics
Getting a chord wrong
Fangirls
Blood (it sets off Black Ken)
Almost forgot to mention: I like to sing. It's about the only thing the Sohma adults don't pick at me on, since they can't deny my talent. Yes, I'm naturally tall, big, and strong. I still work out; you need to be physically fit to sing and dance at the same time. And yes, I have a soft spot for kids. Hey, they're nicer to me than the older people. I also seem to have a way with animals. I don't know why, but they really like me.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Aleyn of Farronbrook

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:46 pm
虎 ۰ т ι ɢ є я

User Image
SOHMA"aa-chan"ARISA
» How do you think I'm gonna get along without you when you're gone? You took me for everything that I had and kicked me outta my home! // But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you! I'm standing on my own two feet! «
"The phrase 'think before you speak' never really applied to me..."

The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Arisa Yue
What others call me: Aa-chan, or just Arisa
A "special" date: February 18th
All those years ago:
Always crushin' on the: Strong Men!
But my eyes are on: That's on a need to know basis!
That craptastic astrology: The Tiger

Arisa is, in a word, unpredictable. On some occassions, she can be calm and quiet, and really quite nice. But, for the most part, she's a strongheaded, stubborn little spit-fire who wouldn't think twice about sharing her opinion with you, whether you want it or not. Her mouth is her most prominent feature, seeing as it's the source of all her trouble. Arisa will not hesitate to let you know what she's thinking, and she never sugar coats everything. If she hates you, she'll tell you that, flat out. Her competitiveness is another big part of her. If asked about it, she'd deny it, saying she's just 'determined'. Which, of course, is just a nice way to say competitive. Arisa hates to lose. She'd sooner strangle herself that admit defeat. She'll accept any challegne without thinking things through, a concept that overlaps into just about everything in her life.

However, despite her big mouth, her 'determination', her stubborness, and her lack of thinking things through, Arisa is actually a pretty nice girl, once you get to know her. She's very generous, often never refusing a friend of something. She's very clever and smart, a trait that's surprising to most. If she was so smart, why can't she think things through? Well, Arisa's a bit impatient, too. But she's a hard worker, and loved by most. It just takes a bit to see the good qualities under all those bad ones...

Arisa grew up in a rather normal household. She was raised solely by her father, as her mother died in childbirth. Some people may say that this was a disadvantage for the young girl, but Arisa never viewed it that way. She wouldn't be so close to her father, if things had been different.

Although, it was very hard for her dad at times. It didn't take long for him to find out she was part of the "Zodiac". As soon as he held her, poof! Instead of a little girl, she was a tiger. He's still not sure how he managed through the first few years, or how Arisa did, for that matter, but it happened. Although, Arisa did sometimes wish things were different. That she wasn't the TIger. She envied other kids, getting to hug their dads, and sit on their laps, like all little kids do. But, getting older, she understood. And those small little things were compensated with pats on the shoulder and ruffles of the hair.

When Arisa was thirteen, she was a part of her school's soccer team. It was co-ed, though she was always careful. During the final game of the season, Arisa had been sprinting down the field, dribbling the ball towards the goal. Closer, closer the goal came. And then, a play from the other team, a boy about her age, tried to steal the ball from her. He failed, but did end up tripping over himself, falling in front of Arisa, tripping her as well. She fell on top of the boy, and instantly transformed.

It was a hard mess to clean up. Many memories had to be erased, and the Main House didn't take things lightly. They took Arisa to the Main House, leaving her father. She's lived there ever since. Fortunately, she's allowed to write and visit her father occassionally, so they keep in touch. But, as soon as she can, Arisa plans on moving away from the Sohma's in hopes of finally being free.

The faves on my playlist: Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
How to kill time: Soccer, climbing trees, walking, being around the other Zodiac, cooking
Soccer
Cooking
Listneing to Ken sing
Winning
Being Right
Spiders
Mushrooms
Soccer, in a way
Being Alone
Thunder
Almost forgot to mention: Arisa is, actually, a pretty good cook. She loves making up new recipies, and gets really happy when the others eat and enjoy her food. She also likes to spend most of her time in trees, mainly just because she likes the view, being as she uncommonly short for her age...

p l a y e d __ b y __ Reku1495

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:19 pm
兔 ۰ я α в в ι т

User Image
SOHMA"nay-nay"NAOMI
» Step by step, heart to heart // left right left, we all fall down...like toy soldiers «
"Because I can't say it...I'll sing for you."

The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Naomi Saino
What others call me: Nao, Nay-Nay
A "special" date:
May 16th
All those years ago:
Always crushin' on the: Boys
But my eyes are on: ...?
That craptastic astrology: The Rabbit

Charming, sweet and genuine in everything she does, to outsiders it would seem that Naomi doesn’t mind her curse in the slightest because of her inherent nature of putting others before herself with a gentle smile and kind words for everyone; however, once you get to know her the truth is that Naomi is an incredibly fragile sort of girl, who cares deeply for what others think of her; because of this need to keep up appearances she will only cry where she will not be seen by others. Naomi tends to keep away from confrontation, which can lead to others thinking she is weak and cowardly; and when this happens, when people begin to tease her and call her names, Naomi becomes just short of completely depressed, placing all blame on herself in an attempt to keep from hurting anyone else’s feeling but her own. However, there are just as many good qualities to Naomi as there are unfortunate ones; well mannered and good at heart, everything Naomi does is with the best of intentions. She's passionate and creative with the voice of an angel, though she will only express herself in this way at the rarest of times.

Naomi was born into a broken family from the very start; her father had left her mother after finding out she was pregnant (because he refused to admit he'd caused it he said she'd had an affair with another man), and therefore was not present at her birth. But even so, Naomi was treasured by her mother and she grew up as best as she could considering she only had one parent; her mother didn't necessarily have very much money and so she had to resort to less then desirable methods of feeding her baby girl, such as prostitution, but as soon as she was able Naomi was there to help, to show her mother that she didn't have to do everything alone. So while her mother worked she did whatever she could in between schooling, eventually ending up entertaining at a local club as a singer. Things were fine, as best they could be, until a rather drunk and gropey man got a bit too familiar with Naomi, and consequently ended up holding a quivering rabbit.

Naturally this whipped things into an uproaring frenzy, but Naomi's mother was actually quite happy. Because her daughter was a member of the zodiac she could be given a better life, one where others could provide for her in ways she never would have been able to. It was in this way that Naomi came to live in the complex of Sohma before she had even turned fifteen; her mother was not allowed the same privileged as god viewed her as "dirty", undeserving of the happiness a special bond provided. After being separated from the woman who had given her life, who had understood and accepted everything about her, Naomi became less expressive, no longer indulging in her vocals or creativity where others could hear or see her. She hasn't seen her mother since then.

The faves on my playlist: Like Toy Soliders // Eminem
Mockingbird // Rob Thomas
Double Lariat // Vocaloid Luka
Her Diamonds // Rob Thomas

How to kill time:Singing (when nobody is around to hear it), spending time with those she is close to, reading, baking, playing various instruments (mostly the piano and violin), and taking long walks.

Sweet foods
Learning new things
Intelligent, educated conversation
Warm and friendly people
Her mother
Good Music

Fights
Tension
Her father (though she does still want to meet him, someday)
Spicy foods
Being scolded or criticized
Almost forgot to mention:Being as emotional as she is, Naomi cries quite easily. Because of the circumstances she and her mother shared, Naomi never finished school, and does not attend.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Yoko_Matsubishi

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 pm
龍 ۰ ם я α ɢ σ и

User Image
SOHMA"haya"HAYATO
» I wonder if I, too, can fly with these wings. // Come with me, let's try to change the future. «
"Hello ladies~"

The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Hayato
What others call me: Ariisu, Haya, Haya-chan ( any male call me this and you will be hurt )
A "special" date: March 30
All those years ago:
Nineteen
Always crushin' on the: I don't crush, but I love the ladies~
But my eyes are on: Again, I don't crush. I'm crushed on~
That craptastic astrology: Dragon

What is there to say about my personality? I'm what you could call a "free spirit" of sorts. I love to do what I want on my own accord, though this has gotten me in trouble on a couple of occasions. I love taking charge of things and I'm a pretty good leader if I say so myself~ The ladies tell me that I'm a Romeo and they love to talk to me because I make them feel special. It's a talent, haha~! I love almost all kinds of women, even flat-chested girls if their face is pretty enough; fatties and uggers need not apply. Hey a man's got to have his standards right?

Some of my more negative traits, which I don't openly admit to, consist of: shallowness. Come on, tell me that's not obvious! I can be a bit conceited at times and I'm stubborn when it comes to my views and opinions; I will [ verbally ] fight tooth and nail with someone on this. I absolutely do NOT take orders from others, I do what I want when I want, simple. It's been noted that I love the ladies, and I do... LOTS of them~ I can't see myself being tied down to just one. Maybe somewhere in the distant future, but now... no, I'm having my fun.

Well, it all started when I was a baby... you know, I was born and what-have-you. I had a typical family: mom, dad who worked away from home often, a little sister, and a little brother. I'm the oldest by two and three years, respectively. We all get along fairly well, they listen to me because I'm the 'aniki'. Mom's pretty passive when it came to my actions so, we were pretty cool too. Dad made pretty good money, so we all never wanted for anything, but... we were still far from rich.

I found out about my curse very early. Since I was a kinder, I've always loved the ladies, even my teacher. She had fifteen years on me, but she was still hot. One day, I faked an injury so that she would hug me and when she did... poof! I was an effing seahorse! We were both shocked by it, but I think it freaked her out a little more since she quit after. Since then, I've been romancing the ladies without having them hug me... that'd be disastrous.

One day, I'd come across someone else who had the same curse as me and they'd told me about the Sohma house. Granted, I found this out in my first year of middle school, so I've been in the house for a while. Everyone there's pretty okay and no one gets in my way, so it's all peachy. Besides turning into a seahorse when a girl hugs me, everything's a-okay~

The faves on my playlist: CHANGE UR WORLD - KAT-TUN
Tsubasa - heidi.

How to kill time: Hobbies
Women
Fruit
Being in charge
Water
Birds
Following behind someone else
Being told he's wrong
Beets
Octopi
Unattractiveness
Almost forgot to mention: I often overexert myself, so I get frequent headaches. I usually go have a cool shower and a nap and that'll fix me up.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Stasi-Berri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:37 pm
蛇 ۰ s и α к є

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:38 pm
馬 ۰ н σ я s є

User Image
SOHMA"uma"HACHIUMA
» This is the clock upon the Wall // This is the Story of us All «
"Hum...sorry, wasn't paying attention."

The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Hachiuma Kaito
What others call me: Uma, Kai; doesn't particularly like first name.
A "special" date: March 5th
All those years ago:
Always crushin' on the: Girls...but hey, you never know, right?
But my eyes are on: At the moment, nobody.
That craptastic astrology: Horse

Hachiuma, or Uma or Kai as he would be preferred to be called, isn't really all that hard to figure out; strong physically, mentally and emotionally, he's generally outgoing but knows how to tone it down, and forever on a personal quest to keep himself entertained somehow. Quite a people pleaser, Hachiuma knows how to keep people happy, and has developed, in his family, the role of a brother since he's particularly good at cheering others up with a joke or two. He's intelligent to boot, so it's not just all brawn and no brains; sure, there are some things not his forte, but sit him down with the smartest people you know and he can hold his own just fine with no incident. However, this isn't to say he doesn't have a flaw or two; Hachiuma tends to get antsy when without some form of attention, and when his temper flares it can get rather violent. It can be difficult to keep him on one subject or topic since he likes to let his mind wander; sometimes his fellow Sohmas have, over the years, needed to direct him back to whatever he was previously doing, especially if it coincides with his work since Hachiuma tends to make that fairly low on his priority list.

Hachiuma doesn't care to talk much about his younger years, and with good reason; his mother died in a car crash that wasn't her fault and his father died of cancer when he was still fairly young, so by the time he was four he was in foster care, being passed along from one family to the next as soon as the former learned about his....unfortunate circumstances. It was through this that he landed in the Sohma complex at the age of twelve, where true, he wasn't fully accepted, but was better off then he'd been before. However, as soon as the help in the complex found out his position they began to get, in his point of view, incredibly overbearing; this prompted Hachiuma to spend as much time away from the rest of his family as possible, instead finding friends in various street gangs and artists, people who didn't need to be burdened, who made their own rules. Soon enough he started coming home in the middle of the night with bruises, cuts, and a heavy addiction for cigarettes. Hachiuma was branded as the resident problem child, looked at with suspicious, slitted eyes, from then on.

But one girl changed that; she changed everything about him. A girl by the name of Lila, who attended the same middleschool as Hachiuma; though he wanted nothing to do with her, Lila's persistence eventually paid off in that out of his desires to see her happy, Hachiuma stopped spending all of his time out of the house, started spending more of it with the rest of the Sohma house. They became good friends; Lila hugged him on the day he turned sixteen. And it was a disaster. The God of the family demanded her memories be erased, and consequently the distance between the two widened to a point where it could no longer be fixed or righted. But regardless, to honor the time they'd spent together, Hachiuma to the day admits that he's changed quite a bit, gone a long way from his days as a delinquent. After graduating high school he left the system of education and became a photographer, to capture the memories of others so nothing like what had happened between he and Lila would happen to anyone else.

The faves on my playlist: Back to where we belong // The last Goodnight
Fire and Rain // Matt Kearney
Strip Me // Natasha Beddingfield

How to kill time: His job, sleeping, participating in the ocassional sport and just aimlessly wandering the streets for no real reason.
Large, open areas
Horror movies
Being with people
Getting what he wants
smoking
Rock music
The curse
Being ignored
Seeing Lila
Accordian music (bad experience when he was younger)
God and his/her moods
Almost forgot to mention: Is a fairly heavy smoker; he always does it outside though, to prevent passing on second hand smoke to his other family members.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Yoko_Matsubishi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm
羊 ۰ я α м

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:41 pm
猿 ۰ м σ и к є ч

User Image
SOHMA"haku"KOHAKU
» When I had looked at
the shadows on the wall
// I started running into the night to find the truth in me… «
"All I ever wanted… was to be like everyone else…"

The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Kohaku
What others call me:Haku
A "special" date:January ninth.
All those years ago:
Eighteen
But my eyes are on: No one as of late.
That craptastic astrology: Monkey =D

Where should I start!? Well, I am fun and easy going. I like to think of myself as a people person since there is almost no one who I don’t get along with, at least I don’t think there is. I have loads of self-confidence; I honestly do believe that I am the best thing to come out of Tokyo since Godzilla. My curiosity is never-ending and it tends to get me into trouble as much as my jokes; I thought that there was no such thing as a stupid question? I think challenges are fun and will do whatever it takes to overcome them, almost no challenge is too difficult for me. Because of that, I am often called reckless and arrogant; though I don’t think I’m the latter. With all of this said, I do try to keep myself down to earth the best I can. I’ve been yelled at before for hurting someone with a joke, or make some remark that someone finds offensive. You just have to remember one thing; I am a monkey after all, I don’t mean to hurt anyone.

I never thought that anyone would be interested in my past, it isn’t something that I tell often; not because I have anything dangerous to hide, just that no one has expressed such interest in me; such a shame~ I was born eighteen years ago in an upscale Tokyo suburb. My life as the son of a wealthy politician and businessman gave me the fortunate pleasure of growing up in an affluent and privileged setting, which I’d still be enjoying this day if it were not for the curse that fell upon my family so many years ago. I think it was my sister who first had the great honor of finding out, I’m not entirely sure anymore. What I do remember was my dear mother screaming as I laid upon the floor, crawling my way about, confused beyond rational thought. His father however knew exactly what was going on. My grandfather was a servant on the Sohma estate, a secret my father had kept to himself for many years.

Worried that the main house would have me taken away, my father met with the family head him(her)self. After a stern warning I was allowed to stay with my family, though now there were new rules that we all had to follow. No hugging in public nor in the home around guests and servants, and since the transformation can be activated accidentally, I had to keep my distance from my family and all those around me, even males because of the potential implications it could create. At first it wasn’t too bad, but after awhile…the inability to embrace anyone started to become painful. Even in my own home, my father always had guests or other family around. I lived like that for years, always shying away from relatives and anyone else who wished to be close out of fear of being revealed. School wasn’t very fun either, always keeping to myself out of fear that someone would accidentally find out the secret. The stress had built up to the point that it made me ill, forcing my parents to have me homeschooled from there on.

Oh how seemingly small incidents turn out to be life changing events that no one would’ve foreseen. My father was away on business, so my mother decided to let me tag along one of her many shopping trips. Since my father’s ban against me touching any living human and the homeschooling, I had been confined to the house for most of the time. Getting out was wonderful, even if it were to look at clothes. The sights, sounds and smells you miss while being cooped up inside all coming back is such a sensation. Sadly, my joy was short lived. A little girl, no older than six years old, had bumped into me, accidentally embracing me. The people nearby were very surprised to see a monkey appear out of a cloud of smoke where I once stood. I was quickly ushered home and sent to my room. My father was furious.

And so was the house. Nothing got by them, not even an incident such as this. I was ordered to move into the Sohma estate, no second chances. To be thirteen and forced away from your parents, for me, was a scary event. The days that followed the move were the hardest for me. I knew no one, so in order to ‘protect’ myself; I locked myself away in my room, not wanting anything to do with anyone. But humans are very versatile creatures; we can adjust to almost any situation if given the time. After awhile, I grew used to my new life, finding out that the people around me were not all that bad. Sure I missed my family, but this wasn’t about just me. It was about all the Sohma, and now that I see that, I try my best to make the most of it.

~Lynch – A Gleam in Eye
(More to come once I find them)
~

How to kill time: Playing jokes on others, drawing, taking random visits to the city, playing video games, hanging out with other Sohmas.
Food
Winter mornings
Listening to Kennosuke perform
Being with other people
My piano
Sour food
Disrespectful people/ people who thinks he’s dim witted.
Has a fear of elevators
Classical music
Being alone for too long
Almost forgot to mention: Growing up in a wealthy family, it was a given that I’d be forced to play some form of instrument. Mine happened to be the piano, which I fought tooth and nail to avoid playing. But now that I am older, I love it. It’s something I do often in my spare time to pass the day away. I also eat like a monster, so watch your hand if you try to steal any of my food.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Caffeinated Toboe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 pm
鶏 ۰ я σ σ s т є я

User Image
SOHMA"miyu"MIYUKI
» I am throwing myself at things I don't understand // Discover enlightenment holding your hand «
"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure"

The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Miyuki Ichigo
What others call me: Miyu, yuki.
A "special" date: April 5th
All those years ago:
Always crushin' on the: Guys
But my eyes are on: ...Kai-kun, but don't tell him!
That craptastic astrology: The Rooster

Miyuki has an outgoing and kind personality. Though she can be charming and compassionate, she never backs down from a fight. She will never start a fight unless it is with someone who is harassing someone close to her. She is an athletic person and is smart despite her lazy nature. Miyuki is stubborn so when it comes to competition she does whatever it takes to win. She is protective of those close to her and cares very much for them. She is sarcastic and arrogant, but is in truth a gentle person. Even though Miyuki has a cold outer shell, she is in truth sensitive and her feelings are hurt easily.

Miyuki was born when both her parents were very young. Their parents had been against their being together from the start, but they had not heeded their warnings and they instead ran away together. They married and lived happily, anxious for Miyuki to be born so the could have a real family. They were joyous at first when Miyuki was born. Her parents had accepted her for being a zodiac member but kept the secret hidden so that she would not be taken to live in the Sohma Estate. Her family's life was a peaceful and happy one until one day her mother died in a car accident when Miyuki was only five. Miyuki's father lost himself in heartbreak, the loss of his wife had made him something inside him break.

After the accident Miyuki's father had become indulged in his work and drinking. He never found the time for Miyuki and made sure of it. On rare occasions when he did see her it was when she was cooking him a meal or he had just come home drunk on a rampage. On some nights it had gone so far as to when he began to beat Miyuki, repeatedly calling her a "monster" and convincing her she was the cause of her mothers death. Miyuki was emotionally scarred. Her eyes had lost any trace of life and she became quiet and never spoke a word, not even when teacher's began to ask about her bruises.

After a while her father ignored her completely, even leaving Miyuki home alone at the age of eight to go on "trips" that would last days. This meant Miyuki was forced to make herself a decent meal from whatever scraps she had managed to get at the supermarket. She had not told a soul what he had done to her, even after she was taken away to the Sohma Estate. Her father had sold her off for money to waste on booze and had abandoned her to live with the other Zodiacs. When coming to the Sohma Estate, Miyuki was an emotionless child and kept to herself. Miyuki was so scarred that there were times when she would purposely hurt herself and had even been hospitalized before, though this is kept a secret from the others.

Eventually though, her hard shell began to soften and she began to confide more in her relatives. She poured all her anger and sadness into making herself stronger and kinder. She took pride in making herself a better person, making herself someone that would help others despite their imperfections. Along the way, she found her love for art. Every time she began to feel down, it was always there for her. When she felt a sudden emotion overcome her she would put it all into her sketches, though she does not notice her own talent. Miyuki has graduated from High School and is currently at work in a small cafe.

The faves on my playlist: Transient Future // Megurine Luka
Boku Wa Koko Ni Iru// SOPHIA
God Knows...// Hirano Aya

How to kill time: Working, sketching or painting, slacking off, playing baseball, and bothering Hachiuma.
Spicy Foods
Art
Sleeping
Rain
The Ocean
Being Alone
The God
Liars
Scary Things
Rude or spiteful people
Almost forgot to mention: Miyuki cooks well, though her lazy nature prevents her from going near the kitchen unless it's to grab a quick snack. Miyuki has a dislike for mostly everything and everyone yet has no hatred over kids unless they cling all over her and tease her. She has a natural talent for sports and fighting, though she chooses not to fight unless provoked.

p l a y e d __ b y __ truewildchild

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:45 pm
犬 ۰ ם σ ɢ

User Image
SOHMA"tag"TAGUCHI
» "It's alright to smile for yourself~" // "I know it's hard, just take a chance and believe~" «
"Nothing's better than a smiley face with legs, ne?"

The name on my birth certificate: Sohma Taguchi Ichirou
What others call me: Tag ( Ta-gu ), Chirou, Tachi
A "special" date: February 24th
All those years ago:
Twenty-one
But my eyes are on: No one, yet...
That craptastic astrology: Dog

Well, ta start: people always say tha' I'm too happy-go-lucky fer my own good. I'm jus' a nat'rally happy person. 'Sides, smiles're contagious; if ya give someone else a smile, they'll smile an' it'd get pass'd on. I'm always makin' jokes ta make others laugh, but it never seems ta work, hurr. No one really finds me funny, save fer a few people.

Even though nine'y-eight percent of me is a happy person, I do have an issue. Despite th' fact tha' I usually smile through the pain, I'll shut myself in my room if somethin' has gotten me down. I'll try ta hide it, yes. But it's only 'cause I don't want anyone to fret over cheerin' me up. Another flaw of mine is my inability ta read the atmosphere. It has happen'd a lot, but I'll say somethin' at the wrong time... an' fer some reason, I can't keep myself from talkin'. I guess it's my constant need ta make everyone smile.

I was born in a small town in Shima ( in the Kansai region... which 'splains my accent ), but my two older brothers an' I were actually raised there by our grandmother while our parents work'd in Osaka ta provide for us. It wasn't not bad though, we all did get to spend time with 'em during breaks from school, so it wasn't like they abandoned us.

I first found out 'bout my curse when my grandmother hugged me an' I suddenly became a dog. 'Parently she'd heard of it before, but never knew anyone who had been affected by it. However, this didn't put a strain on our relationship 'cause she was the only woman who was allowed to hug me. I didn't want my mom ta find out 'bout the curse, but my brothers ruined that fer me. Surprisingly, she didn't freak out when I turn'd into an Akita when she hugged me. Couldn't say th' same fer my father though... -silence-

Well, b'fer I enter'd high school, I heard about th' Sohma house. My grandmother an' I looked into it t'gether an' she encourag'd me ta move there so that I could be 'round those who would understand me more. I mov'd into th' house a week after. She an' my mother both send me extra money fer myself all the time, even though I've ask'd 'em not ta... but then they argue 'bout how they insist an' I can't win 'gainst 'em. So with this money, I've taken ta gardenin'. It's like a passion of mine now. Plantin' an' carin' for somethin' that becomes so beautiful... it jus' makes me happy ya know.

Anyway, I've had to live my life without embracin' women th' way I want'd ta. Needless ta say, th' few relationships I had were brought to an abrupt end 'cause I didn't wanna reveal my curse ta my partner. Either that, or they found out on their own an' didn't want to remain in th' relationship. -silence, again- One good thin' about this though, I can understand dogs a lot more an' I love the fuzzy li'l guys ( or gals ) an' it actually led ta me gettin' a pretty sweet gig as a dog groomer. It's a job that I love an', not ta brag, but I'm pretty darn amazin' at it. My clients are always happy with what I do. I'll never quit th' place... unless it goes out of business, aha... -knocks on wood-

The faves on my playlist: Sunshine - Monkey Majik
ALONES - AQUA TIMEZ

How to kill time: Caring for his personal garden, making people laugh, having a good time, enjoying scenery, and being with friends.
Sunny days
Chocolate
Flowers
Dogs
Laughing
Bad weather, with the exception of snow
Fish
Disorder
Arachnids
Seeing tears
Almost forgot to mention: I've been studyin' English since I was a li'l kid, so at this age I'm almost fluent in it. I still take a few online classes though, so I'm on my way ta bein' completely fluent!

p l a y e d __ b y __ Stasi-Berri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 pm
猪 ۰ в σ α я

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:48 pm
猫 ۰ c α т

User Image
SOHMA"sohma twins"TSUKA & SUKI
» I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead // And I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for purpose, they're still looking for life «
"Staring is rude but Pictures are memories"

The name on my birth certificate: Tsuka and Suki Sohma
What others call me: The twins
A "special" date: Octobor 13th
All those years ago:
Always crushin' on the: Anyone who could love us
But my eyes are on: Tsuka kinda likes Ken but feels it's weird since they were raised so closely together.
That craptastic astrology: The Cat and Onigiri

Tsuka - Being the cat is a lonely business unless you have a amazing sister to pull you through it all. Tsuka tries to stay positive by wearing white and appearing bubbly but often finds herself sad and unhappy when out of eye shot. She thinks or knows in some cases that the others are only nice out of public image and not because they like her, after all who could love a beast? She tends to avoid most social situations because of her curse added on to her ill treatment in the family. She does amazing well in school because of this however, its lead to a lot of name calling. The other students see her as that weird girl that doesn't talk and her social status is very low. She doesn't mind this however and enjoys the peace and quite. As far as faults go if Tsuka keeps up this act of avoiding others how is she ever to make a friend or to find someone who would understand her? Like most Sohmas she understands there are two people inside all of us. The one others see and the one we ourselves see. She assumes all the family hates her and prays for her High School graduation to come quickly so she can be locked away, this causes her to see the glass half empty. She trust no one (Her sister hardly) and hides in shame of her own existence.

Suki - Suki likes to be different. She likes to stick out and be her own person so of course she would wear black since her sister prefers white. Suki visits the Sohma estate often to see her sister but since she isn't a Sohma she isn't allowed to live on the property. She lives with a couple that adopted her at a young age. Shes normally a happy, easy-going child taking each day as it comes. Shes completely unaware of her sisters curse and has no idea about the family. Shes hardly met any of the others and is very curious about her sisters hidden family. She tends to stick her noise where it doesn't belong and because of it often gets in trouble. She likes to move and tries out for every sport she can. Being still seems lonely so Suki never stops. Shes very popular in school due to her sports and positive view on everything. Shes extremely social almost to the point of being annoying and likes to drag Tsuka behind her, hoping to brighten her sister up. Her grades are average since she puts more into her family and friend life but she also has a weekend job. If she has a free minute she finds something to do with it. Because of this shes fairly ignorant about TV shows and who's popular in the entertainment world.

Tsuka was the 2nd twin born. The doctors screamed and went into a panic when the little monster was pulled from the women. The father of the two was the Sohma so he knew right away what had happened. He of course wasn't happy about having the cat in his family. He was a strong business man trying to use his family name to climb the ranks but with a forbidden daughter he would surely be shunned. He did what any man afraid of losing everything would, he ran. He ran and he never looked back leaving his hopeless wife with the infant twins alone. Their mother quickly fell into post-pardum depression trying to deal with both girls through the day and night. She tried her very hardest to love the girls but with so much sadness in her life she couldn't take it and knew what she had to do. She gave up Tsuka to the Sohma family and Suki to a normal adoption. At first the girls were unaware of each other, that was until they started school. Imagine their surprise when they found mirror images of each other in class. The Sohma family decided to allow the sisters to see each other but swore Tsuka to the secrete so even her twin doesn't know of her curse. Still to this day they meet up for visits, Tsuka wishing she could tell her sister everything. Tsuka was mostly taken care of by Ken's mom but was never officially her child. Tsuka was literally a stray cat some of the nicer moms pitched in to take care of.

As far as family life goes Tsuka got use to being banished from being seen a long time ago. While shes not locked away some get angry just seeing her in the house so she avoids others if she can. Suki however lives a normal life with happy parents in a happy house.

The faves on my playlist: Broken - Lighthouse
How to kill time:Tsuki - Art and playing the piano. Suki - Sports and Theater/acting
Peanut Butter
Candy
Art
Music
Ribbon
The dark
Being completely alone
The Lovely God
Being yelled at
Crying in public
Almost forgot to mention: Tsuka has a scar over her collar bone from a fight she got in at a young age with the God of the family. Suki has a crush on one of the Sohma boys she spotted in the house once but won't tell her sister which one.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Z-musicalchairmassacre-U

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces