Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
An Itch That Needs Scratchin' {1x1} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Meh.
View Results

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:57 pm
Alright, so I'm in need of a slave/Master(or Mistress) RP.
I'm usually good at playing rebellious slaves, but right now I'm up for any sort of submission.

So, what I'm looking for:
Literacy is a must
Master or Mistress
Someone who will put just as much into the story as I will
Character Layout
Example of RP Skills

The example will allow me to judge how literate you are without getting into it and I find out that way.
I'm expecting two to three paragraph consistency, and if you paid attention in lit class, you'll know that a paragraph is about 5-8 sentences.
;P

The character layout should consist of:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Skills/Powers:
Extra:

{If I get enough offers or even a suggestion, I might just open up a public slave RP for everyone to join in on. Gotta get enough people though. ;P}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:39 am
(I've never done a slave RP before, so please excuse me if it doesn't look good. Oh, and I won't be able to reply until monday, I'm going camping this weekend.)
Name: Jon Field
Species: Wolf
Personality: Quiet, secluded. He only makes a few friends and treats them like family. Protective of friends and loved ones. Acts cold and malicious to anyone he dislikes.
History: Had a normal upbringing, nothing that would really set him apart
Likes: Firearms, books, anime, manga, video games, sci-fi movies, and horror movies.
Dislikes: Ocra and close-minded people.
Skills/Powers: Like Forge from X-Men, he can create weapons from thin air. The weapons can be his or other designs.

Ex: He wakes up, it's 6 in the morning. "Why me.." he mutters to himself. He goes to the kitchen and starts a pot o coffee, he was going to need it. He walked to the front door, he wanted the paper and was pretty sure the paper boy came by at 5:30. As he opened the door and started to step out, and odd site was there to greet him... a large crate. He inspected it for a label, and quickly read it "Congratulations! Your slave has arrived!" He was puzzled, he hadn't ordered anything, certainly not a slave. But then his thoughts stopped in their tracks "Wait, the only reason the box would be this large is if..." he ran to the garage, his mind a mess of horrible possibilites. He grabbed the crowbar and ran back to the box, he slammed the edge into the side and steadied himself. Then, with one huge effort, he pried the side of the crate open, and out poured...  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:34 pm
{Sounds good to me. I like your writing style. :3 You're sure you're up for a slave/Master RP, if you've never done one and all?}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:30 am
(It's worth a shot. Although I've never done one before, I'm quick to adapt. If it doesn't work out, I'll quietly resign and let you find someone better.)  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:40 pm
{Well, I do hope it works out for the both of us. :3 Shall we start off that way, or would you like a different way of going about it? I'll get my character together.}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:26 pm
(I was thinking that we could just use the example piece as our starter. It's up to you lol.)  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 pm
Name:
Eve
Species:
Fox
Personality:
The vixen is cuddly, but as soon as she is spurned, everyone watch out! Her temper is short and her anger will be unleashed on all, even those who don't warrant it. Of course, she can get furious, but all she does is throw a temper tantrum.
History:
When Eve was a kit, her mother left her on the wrong doorstep. The caretaker she was abandoned to kept her and made her his slave. One day, she got angry because she couldn't have dessert (she was bad) and "influenced" the man. Once she found out what she could do, she managed to get him to release her. She roamed the streets for a while until she fell into the hands of people who managed the slave trade. Now, she just gets sold around, from Master to Mistress, and then returning back because they can't deal with her tantrums.
Anime
Sushi
Rare meat
Sorbet (not ice cream)
Expensive cheeses
Dislikes:
Bananas
Snow peas
Hot weather
Skills/Powers:
Eve can influence weak-minded people to do as she wants with her mind. Only weak-minded people or those who are emotionally unstable.
Extra:
She prefers walking around in as little clothes as possible: shirt and underwear are her favorite outfit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:14 am
(I'll repost the start.)
He wakes up, it's 6 in the morning. "Why me.." he mutters to himself. He goes to the kitchen and starts a pot o coffee, he was going to need it. He walked to the front door, he wanted the paper and was pretty sure the paper boy came by at 5:30. As he opened the door and started to step out, and odd site was there to greet him... a large crate. He inspected it for a label, and quickly read it "Congratulations! Your slave has arrived!" He was puzzled, he hadn't ordered anything, certainly not a slave. But then his thoughts stopped in their tracks "Wait, the only reason the box would be this large is if..." he ran to the garage, his mind a mess of horrible possibilites. He grabbed the crowbar and ran back to the box, he slammed the edge into the side and steadied himself. Then, with one huge effort, he pried the side of the crate open, the packing corn spilled out, along with....  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:35 am
((I'd be happy to join you guys... If you let me anyways... I gotta a major writers block, and at this point I'd be willing to try something new to help get past it... But again, I'll leave the decision to you two.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 pm
{Well Tom, I'd be fine with RPing with you in this story, but I can't think of how you'd fit. Unless you were fine with being another slave and Jon was fine with taking you in as well. Or, if you want to be a Master, you and I can start another thread for the two of us. Ya' just gotta give me more specifics on what exactly you want to do.}

Eve's whole trip was bumpy and unnecessarily rough. Even though FRAGILE and LIVE was taped and printed all over the crate, the delivery system still gave no concern for her. So, when she finally landed on a flat surface and didn't move again, she stayed fast asleep. However, her dreams were interrupted by bright light and a feeling of falling.

She poured out of the crate backwards; she was leaning on the side that was pried open. She flailed and blinked narrowed eyes as the sunlight pierced her lids. This sucked.

She growled and crawled back into the wooden box. She curled up, her back to the daylight, tail wrapped around her body and tucked over her nose, and tried drifting back off to sleep. She couldn't be bothered with faulty packaging. Afterall, who would open their slave package outside?

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:54 pm
((I could be a different character. Like a friend of Jon's who got pulled into the mess or something. But if not I guess I could do a different master/slave thing.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm
{You can ask Jon for the friend thing. I'm fine with either happening. :3}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:23 am
(I have no idea how you'd fit in. The friend thing sounds like it might work, but I have no idea. Might as well give it a shot though.)
Jon nearly screamed when the body tumbled out. He let out a sigh of relief when she moved.... back into the box... He looked up and down the street, no one was there. Grunting with effort, he pulled the box into the house, no sense in letting the neighbors seeing anything that might give them the wrong idea. When the box was in the living room, he shut the door and plopped himself down by the side of the box. He then had to get back up, he needed coffee to think straight right now. Coffee in hand, he sat down again and started at the "body" in the box, which was now pleasantly sleeping. He sighed "Time to get some answers." and poked the girl in the back "Hey, lady, wake up!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 pm
((Alright, I'll get to work on a profile and post it when I'm done.))  

MrTomGero

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:04 am
((Sorry for the wait. sweatdrop ))
Name: Bo "Gear" Jagger
Species: Black Panther
Personality: outgoing and easy going, Gear likes to think things over rather than do things on a whim. Anyone he dislikes seams to have absolutely no luck with technology at all, even if they did before they met him.
History: His life has been regular and uneventful, other than when he messes with some form of technology.
Likes: food, jazz, coffee, playing the trumpet, using his abilities.
Dislikes: others who piss him off, when some one throws out perfectly good tech.
Skills/Powers: Gear is a technopath, he can control technology with his thoughts.
Extra: His outfit mostly consists of jeans, a white T-shirt, sandles, and goggles with gold colored lenses.

Gear was laying flat on his back, his gold goggles covering his eyes. He seamed completely asleep on his bed, but his computer on the other side of the room was active, going through programs at incredible speeds. A frown appeared on his face and he reached up with one of his paws and pulled off his goggles. He yawned and his eyes opened, it was impossible to tell if he had actually been sleeping, but he seemed rested. His computer suddenly shut down all its programs, and turned off. He sat up and tilted his head to the side letting out a loud cracking sound.

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff