Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image
Name: Nicolas Niko Nonchioku
Nickname: Nutty
Race: Squril Neko
Personality: Insane when on the Schiz. Normally sweet and very hyper, is like a child in many personality ways. Uke
Biography: Nutty has no idea how he got Schizophrenia, he just thought he had it. He freaks out around loud noises, they have always frightened him. His old foster mom bought him the tail, and the schools allow it. They say it keeps him 'Calm' in a sense. His mother died in childbirth after his dad had left her, so he was in an orphange for a long time. But now he has his own, one story house on Derp Avenue. He SHOULD be taking Speacial Ed classes, but he takes regular ones, onlt because his counseler allowed it.
Other: He has a MAJOR love for sweets and speaks slightly, OFF...

Name: Folock Fingi Fracias
Nickname: Flippy
Race: Demon
Personality: GoodFlippy- Calm and collect, sweet and caring, somewhat shy. Seke
Badfliqpy- Will rip what ever he can get his hands on into peices, if not worse. Seme
Biography: Flippy use to be in the war and his friends where brutily murdered. He hid in one of his friends bodys when they enemy came to find him. Something inside him ripped and now he turns into Fiqpy when ever he hears loud noises that remind him of war, IE- Poping Ballon, Airplanes, Screams
Other: He takes therpy, and has found deep breaths soothing and keeps Fliqpy under wraps.
Picture: User Image

Name: Shark and Luise
Nickname: Shifty and Lifty
Race: Unknown
Personality: Racoon-like, steal things they don't even NEED to.
Shifty- Can steal your heart and be a b***h. Seme
Lifty- Can sell your heart back to you at a high price. Seke
Biography: Unknown
Other:
Picture: Shifty has the hat and jacket, Lifty wears braclets and has a POCKET on his shirt User Image

Name: Mason Miju
Nickname: Mime
Race:Half-human/Half-Psychosisdaemon
Personality: Quiet (Mute), Mimeish, Happy, Strange, UKE
Biography: When he was a child, he got attacked by a dog. (Who he thought was so CUTE!) and he screamed so loud, he lost his voice. he can make a weezing noise, but thats about it. All he does now is miming and school.
Other: Nothing much, he's scared of dogs.
Picture:User Image

Name: Lucas O'brian
Nickname: Lumpy
Race: Human/Cenatuar. (Has a human body, but antlers)
Personality: ... Odd, Doesn't really think HARD before he does anything. Kind of a dope. Seke
Biography: UNKNOWN till he tells you of course
Other: o.o''

Name: Sion Lucia Alexander
Nickname: Sniffles
Race: Human
Personality: Smart (GEINUS), Quiet, to himself, Shy, Squimish, Uke
Biography: He was born, he was raised, he is here. Only thing special is his over intelligence that had put him into colledge level classes.
Other: He always seems to be sniffling.

Name: Splendid
Nickname: Splendid
Race: Unknown
Personality: HEROIC!, Seke (Not really)
Biography: UNKNOWN
Other: He works at the newpaper.
Picture:User Image

Name: Michael Malis
Nickname: Mole
Race: (Unknown) Human?
Personality: Quiet, Blind, Seke
Biography: Unknown, cept he lost his eyesight to Spledids powers.
Other: Works and does, (Including driving) everything a seeing person does.

Name: Tyler Davidson
Nickname: Toothy (Has buckteeth)
Race: Daemon/Angel
Personality: Clueless, Happy, Uke, Hyper
Biography: UNKNOWN
Other: He has a stuffed animal of a purple beaver
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm
Wow I adore them all especially ,Michael, Sion, and Folock.  

inunu_luvr

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 pm
Character Name -
ダークゴースト嫌い
Daku Gosuto Horitsu
Ghost's don't like the Dark.

User Image

Gender - Male
Age - 19
Sexuality - Asexual until convinced humanity isn't full of only idiots.
Eye Color - a Lime Green shade that REALLY stands out with his pale complextion.
Hair Color/ Style/ Length - Long black, normally has it over his eyes.
Height - six foot even
Weight - one hundred pounds even. Oddly light...
Nationality - Japanese and English.
Species - Human, with Psychic power.
Personality -
He is silent, not much of a talker at all. But when he does talk he is polite, even when he is informing someone how Naive they are.
Biography -
His father was big in the business world, and needed someone to take over the business, and though he already had a son and a daughter, he wanted something different...
His mother refused at first to have another child, but soon, she gave in. She died giving birth to Daku, who was named as such for many reasons. Ghost, Daku, Daku was just a ghost to his father sometimes. His father would not feed him, so his sister would have to, even though she was young.
Daku was then sent away when he was 4, to his grandfather, to learn about the business. Daku liked his grand father; he was kind and seemed so nice...
But then when he turned 6... His grandfather started to act strange.. His grandfather tried to kill him, telling him he never really loved the boy. No one could love the boy...
Daku had run into the kitchen, scared and alone, as his grandfather had closed in. He hadn't expected for a knife to fly threw the air, killing his Grandfather with a cut threw the skull...
It was a horrifying sight, as blood spilled on the floor and onto Dakus white shoes.
But Daku, he went blank. His eyes grew cold, and his emotions fizzled. He was questioned, but he did not speak to anyone. He was sent back to his father, who lashed out in anger at him, when Daku’s back was turned; he threw a vase at him.
Daku had refused to go to the hospital, and all the pieces of glass fell out of his back as he turned back to his father. His eyes glowed as all the pieces shot at his father...
He was called a monster, his father, once he came back from the hospital, refused to even get near him, locking himself in his study.
Daku, he left, no matter how much his siblings begged for him to stay, but he left with a dead heart.
He went to the city and bought an Apartment, then started a job as an Artist. His art was recognized by the pure rage within it. He used his powers, sometimes raging as he painted. He never showed emotion other then hate and rage, other then that, he was cold.
But one thing is for sure, Ghosts Don't Like The Dark.
He was in the Dark, and waiting to be pulled out...

Former Injuries - Scars made by his father. Knife cuts on his arms, caused by self.
Greatest Fear - The thought of someone actually loving him.
Position - Seke. he guesses.
Other- He is in pain, all the time, refusing to admit it. He needs a kind heart, someone to ease his pain.....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:58 pm
I would really love it if you would join me in role playing<3  

inunu_luvr

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:34 pm
( Well, my FAVORITE is Mason/mime. )
YAY!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 pm
Mason would be really interesting to role play with. I love role playing with mutes and deaf people.  

inunu_luvr

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:26 am
(Okay It goes- 1. Mason
2. Michael
3. Shifty and Lifty
4. Sion)

XD I like playing the mute, cause I get to type more trying to act out their words~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:15 pm
I completely agree~ So who would u like to roleplay with?  

inunu_luvr

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:29 pm
inunu_luvr
I completely agree~ So who would u like to roleplay with?

o3o from urs or mine? XD Wait, wut? DAMN MY SHORT-TERM MEMORIE LOSS! GRAH! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:44 pm
Either one...like what pair....I don't have many characters so if you want me to be a specific one just ask,,,,,  

inunu_luvr

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Shinigaman Yamanade! )I know what anime that is from too XD(  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:29 pm
hehe....hmm now which one of your characters?  

inunu_luvr

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm
MIME!!!!!! *Toot*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:07 pm
Alrightly, this otta be interesting. Hmm I dunno where to start....Do you like to PM. or in the guild?  

inunu_luvr

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 pm
inunu_luvr
Alrightly, this otta be interesting. Hmm I dunno where to start....Do you like to PM. or in the guild?

Im a PM'r~  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces