Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:29 am
Layam's Shack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:42 am
Layam Sudent lives in a two floored shack in The Faerie Forest with Jynn Hoff Groben, making daily trips into the faerie forest to harvest the many strange and wonderous fruits and vegetables that grow wildly.

Layout:
The first floor has one small house kitchen, one regular sized dining room, and one large living room. The second floor has three bedrooms, one bath room, and a small staircase leading to the attic.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:14 am
Staff

User Image
Layam Sudent
(Home Owner)

Layam Sudent lives with Jynn Hoff Groben comfortably in this shack, enjoying living out her days in a motherly position towards Jynn, teaching him holy spellcasting and self defence.

User Image
Jynn Hoff Groben
(Family)

Jynn lives here with Layam who took him in after she'd found him near death in a fight with a frost fairy. He enjoys daily mayhem he causes stealing uncooked food before dinner time. Yum.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:49 am
Layam reached a small clearing deep within the faerie forest, where her shack rested in the middle. It was a two story shabby home, it was built completely of unpainted brown wooden boards. It was crude, but it looked like it could resist natural elements. She walked out of the tree line, her hooves patting the flowery ground gently as she walked towards her home. She took a step onto her front deck and opened the door, walking in and locking it behind her. She made her way out of the tiny foyer and into the dining room to the right, setting the basket of mystical fruits onto the table that sat in the middle of the room. She walked into the kitchen, dunking her hands into clear, clean a pail of water and washing the very small amount of dirt she had on her hands. Layam grabbed a knife out of the kitchen cup board along with a plate, holding the pail in her other hand. She walked back into the dining room, setting everything she brought onto the table in an orderly manner and opened the basket, dipping fruits one at a time into the water to clean them for eating.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:59 am
User Image

Jynn silently flew into the dining room slowly, eyeing a small piece of Damben fruit Layam had freshly cut for dinner. He was planning on taking the small piece for himself, feeling famished after only eating thirty minutes ago, the boy was practically a black hole for food! He waited until Layam turned to pull another fruit from the basket, then he darted over and quickly snatched the piece of fruit, flying out of the dining room and circling through the kitchen into the living room.

Layam noticed the missing fruit as she was placing another cut piece on the plate. "...JYNN!" she shouted, knowing it was him yet again. She went through this routine daily.

Jynn couldn't help but burst into laughter as he bit into a juicy, wet bite. With his speed, it was too easy to take advantage of breifly unguarded food!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 am

Mindi hadn't sighted him thankfully, and they finally got into Layam's shack. Without even thinking about it he morphed into his human form, his body was just doing it by instinct. The shack was pretty plain looking, but he couldn't complain, after all he didn't even have a home.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 am
Layam heard the sounds of hooves and boots thumping off of her wooden floors. She set down her kitchen knife, wiping her wet hands on her dress as she walked into the foyer. "Freyak!" she squeiled, throwing her hands up for a hug.

[[brb :c]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:11 am
Freyak smiled, giving Layam a strong hug, "Hey mom." he said, squeezing her tightly.

Layam grinned, pulling back and looking at her son, "You've grown so much," she said with sharp excitement in her voice, "what brings you here?" she asked, noticing Damadra carrying her spear. This certainly wasn't a regular visit.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:13 am
((Sorry, I thought I would have time to post. But... er.. not so much. Off to work))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:30 am
Freyak's expression turned serious, "Mal'Naga." he said, unable to find a better way to explain it, if there was a better way to explain a vengeful demon king's release.

Damadra gripped the hilt of her spear, biting down on her lip.

Layam's eyes widened, feeling a fearful emotion overwhealm her, "What?" she said quietly, "How?" she asked, looking at the three.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:59 am

"If I may.. someone mentioned something about the statue he was in being knocked down and broken, by accident of course," he replied. "Is it possible to seal him away again? Or at least cure our friends?" he asked. "They were turned into shadow demons," he added with disappointment in himself. Porcan said if he hadn't left it wouldn't have happened, and he was starting to believe it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:29 pm
Lena walked in slowly, breathing heavly, her breath was ragged and sharp, it burned her throat.

"Thanks for waiting." Lena said quitiely.

Lena walked a tad closer to Layam.

"Ma'm we came for you to help us like Eli said, but i'd like to know the extent of Mal'Naga's power." Lena said calmly.

Layam was beautiful, her shack was beautiful also.

"Mal'Naga took over most of are friends, Porcan and Alice, and i have not seen Alaster Price or Maid Kirn, so I am going to take a guess and say Naga is going to use them for his own game in the end." Lena said, still breathing heavily.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:49 pm
Layam stood in silent disbelief for a moment, "Well, i should tackle this one question at a time..," she began, a worried expression forced it's way past her calm front, "if your friends have become posessed by Mal'Naga, they can be healed, but, it will be a very complicated process. I'll need you to bring them here alive, of course, to exercise the demons from their bodies." she said, looking at Lena, "From what my mother has told me, Mal'Naga is a powerful demon overlord with the power to corrupt the hearts and minds of innocent souls for his own personal gain. During the time before his imprisionment, Mal'Naga was feared and worshipped as a god among many groups across this realm, one being right within the cathedral." she explained, slowly looking back and forth between the four, "The groups would perform savage rituals in exchange for a favor from Mal'Naga, most being evil requests to bring pain and unhappiness to any who oppose the misled groups." she added. Layam ran her fingers over a smooth silver cross she wore on a necklace as she spoke, "My great grandmother, Sabrina Sudent, was the first and only preistess of the church. Of course, it was only a matter of time before she found out about the cultists of the cathedral, she was furious and demanded they leave Havencrest. But, as i've said, the groups made mostly vengeful requests," Layam said with a pained look in her eyes, "that night, Mal'Naga was asked to destroy the church and all of it's followers, and he agreed. Mal'Naga released a small army of shadow demons into the cathedral, letting them run wild causing mayhem and damage wherever they went. Many people were slaughtered during their rampage, many were posessed, but only one was brave enough to give her life to seal away Mal'Naga, which was Sabrina Sudent." Layam said, pointing through the doorway to a beautifully painted picture of Sabrina Sudent hanging in the dining room, "If you want to seal Mal'Naga away again, we need Sabrina's Key, a personal posession of her's. It was a cross she used during the spell she used to seal him away, which he may be trying to find and destroy before someone finds it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:59 pm
(( heal the characters first or seal away mal naga? I'm on my phone real quick, I'll be back on pc though. ))  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:12 pm
[[Heal first. Shadow demons hung around even when Mal'Naga was sealed away, Layam will die for nothing if the posessed ones release him again.]]
[[ffffffffffff, Lena logged.]]  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces