Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Happy Thanksgiving NSTG <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celebrating Thanksgiving ?
  YES num num num
  NO ! -_-
  Away from family/friends but YES !
  No, I'm not American but it sounds like something I do celebrate...
View Results

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:40 am
It's the perfect celebration of abundance and prosperity... I love it.

Thank you to the NSTG, Dark Elf, KitKat, Ebony and the rest of the people who make NSTG run well. I miss the old days, celebrate these days and look forward to the future of NSTG.

Are you celebrating Thanksgiving ? Where and with Whom ?

Stressed out today, talk about it here...

Have something to give Thanks for, post it !

( p.s. Everyone that posts here will get a gift from me, in honor of the virtual wealth I have enjoyed on Gaia )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:42 am
Yeah im celebrating The Turkey fest XD. Im going to go with my family to visit my Great Grandpa and eat Turkey with him. hes 90 years old and he knows how to use FB XD. I havent been able too teach my Grandma, who is 60. How to use her cellphone XD  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:53 am
If, by having thanksgiving, you mean eating a turducken, then yes. I am having the hell out of thanksgiving.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TURDUCKEN!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 am
AssNinja4759
If, by having thanksgiving, you mean eating a turducken, then yes. I am having the hell out of thanksgiving.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TURDUCKEN!

OMG!!!! THAT MAKES MY OVERWEIGHT COUSIN LOOK LIKE A STRAW!!! XD  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:35 am
We are having turkey sandwiches and flu meds. Kanna and I are sick right now. I give almighty thanks for turkey loaf and a new place to live. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:44 am
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

I'm celebrating it at my house with lots of family members (and extended family) as well as some old friends. It should be a lot of fun. I love getting together with people on the holidays.

Let's just hope I don't get sick...

Life Hath Immortality

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:25 am
Happy Thanksgiving you guys ! Sorry to hear some are sick. It's just something that happens with the changing of the seasons I suppose. I do hope that more people post as I have quite a bit to give away 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 am
Rio, you're so sweet! heart

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and to everyone in the NSTG! I'm celebrating with some extended family that has come in from out of town, and we're spending the day cooking and just being together. ^__^ I wish I had my own car so I could go out and buy some stuff to bake and contribute, haha, but I'll see how I can help in the kitchen.

I'm afraid I have to go change and put on a bit of makeup, since our guests will start arriving soon to spend the day with us. Until later, guys!

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:07 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Rio, you're so sweet! heart

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and to everyone in the NSTG! I'm celebrating with some extended family that has come in from out of town, and we're spending the day cooking and just being together. ^__^ I wish I had my own car so I could go out and buy some stuff to bake and contribute, haha, but I'll see how I can help in the kitchen.

I'm afraid I have to go change and put on a bit of makeup, since our guests will start arriving soon to spend the day with us. Until later, guys!

As are you dearest heart You know how much I love NSTG. 3nodding I am very thankful for you and the rest of the folks that keep this place running.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm
_RI0SAN_
As are you dearest heart You know how much I love NSTG. 3nodding I am very thankful for you and the rest of the folks that keep this place running.
Wonderful members like you help keep this place running, too. heart There are no words to describe just how much our members mean to us and how much we all mean to each other. We're a weird, diverse, and loving guild community, and that's what makes this guild such a fun, safe, and friendly place to be. User Image  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:02 pm
HOORAY FOR ADOPTIVE FAMILY'S!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:08 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to you aswell!
I'm here celebrating with my family and some friends.
Sadly, I always get a stomache on Thanksgiving, so i most likely won't be able to eat much as usual. But hey, there always is left overs! biggrin
I'm thankful for having friends and family members that love me, and to be in a guild that helps and cares for even strangers. Such nice people. Very Thankful to know them.
Hope you have a great day.

Rennity

Witty Dabbler

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:09 pm
Ebony the Peacian
_RI0SAN_
Wonderful members like you help keep this place running, too. heart There are no words to describe just how much our members mean to us and how much we all mean to each other. We're a weird, diverse, and loving guild community, and that's what makes this guild such a fun, safe, and friendly place to be. User Image

It's been like that since Dark Elf created the guild. It's why I joined.

In fact, see my first post... I need to edit it and include Dark Elf. He was the mastermind behind this group and part of our Thanks should be to him... heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm
Definitely! We have all contributed to this guild's legacy in some way, and it wouldn't be here without him.  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out