Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Rose Acadamy

Back to Guilds

A rp acadamy for vampires,werewolves,angels,demons, and various other races. 

Tags: School, Vampires, Demons, Romance, Lycans 

Reply Dorms
Dorm #8- Akira Kuchiki and Yuri Chan Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:58 pm
The room is fairly large with white walls. The floors are tiled and there are 2 beds, 2 desks, 1 large TV, A Walk in Dressing room, A bathroom, A Small Kitchen, A Fridge, A Counter, 2 SideTables.

Room mate position still open. If you want to stay, send me a PM.

Akira Kuchiki-
User Image

[[Open]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:17 pm
Akira walked into his new Dorm as he closed the door behind him. He went over to the bed next to the window as he dropped his bag on the floor. He opened his ruined, slashed shirt as he opened his bag, pulling out an identical pair as he threw the blood soaked one into the garbage bin. He then Unpacked everything, putting his books and clothes where they belong as he lied down on his bed, finished and tired with his unpacking, he soon drifted off to sleep.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 am
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

Yuri knocked on the door to dorm room 8# " hello anyone there? " Yuri said from outside the door by the time she realised the door was still open 5 minutes had past " sorry for the loud knocking " Yuri said as she walked in, Yuri was wearing a white gown with a blue vest and a bow on her head " hello uhm whats your name ? " Yuri smiled

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:33 am
Akira emerged from the washroom, his skin wet with a towel wrapped around him as he looked at the girl, using another towel to dry his hair. "Oh hello there... You must be my new room mate.... I'm Akira, nice to meet you..." He said. Going over to his wardrobe, he grabbed a Pair of black pants and a white shirt as he went back into the bathroom. He reemerged in the clothes a few minutes later.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 am
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

when the young man came back Yuri was still shocked from seeing a naked man and had a huge blush on her cheek " hello im Yuri Nice to meet you " Yuri said motionlessly while walking to her side and placing all this frilly stuff in her side making it look completely girl you'd think that as a vampire she would of had dark and gloomy stuff but she like frilly and cute stuff. Yuri smiled as she went to the kitchen preparing a meal for the both of them " any requests ? " Yuri said from the small kitchen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 am
(( He was HALF naked.... had a towel around him razz ))

Akira yawned, saying, "Yes, My request is for you to take a seat and let me cook... Your new here so I'll make you some food." He said, gently pushing her to away as he brought out some bowls and knives. "Now what do you want to eat? And don't give me any vampire crap about how they can't eat, vampires have to eat something solid to keep them going." He said, smelling her scent and being able to tell what she is.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 am
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

Yuri was al little angry about that vampire crap stuff " actually i eat ice-cream or any human food to survive, i am half angel you know I wont drink blood even if i died " Yuri said as she pouted she just went to the refridgerator and took out vanilla ice-cream and scooped it in a little bowl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:17 am
However, Akira waved his hand and the Ice cream went back into the fridge. "Your not eating desert before Dinner..." He said gently as he pulled a pizza out of the over. He put it on the table and made 2 plates float down onto the table by themselves, along with knives, forks and spoons. "Half angel you might be, I am an Elite Arch Angel. Son of Michael, I was sent here to learn the ways of the humans and keep an eye on a certain Arch Demon." He said, his face still being emotionless.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 am
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

Yuri frowned " fine " Yuri said as sa=he ate a slice of vegetarian pizza " you dont have to worry about me since i was bitten i wasnt allowed to return to the hevans but im not a full vampire so i do no harm " Yuri said as she finished the slice of pizza with a smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:28 am
Akira ate only one slice as he stared at the girl, perhaps studying her. "Heaven is very strict... That is why you must earn the chance to go there..." Akira said as he put his fingers together.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 am
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

" its seems i belong here like its my destiny " Yuri said smiling " here i can heal the sick and make sure they dont die before their time " Yuri said

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:11 am
Akira nodded as he watched her. "Eat, You'll need to eat more." He said as he finished with his before walking over to his desk, "If you want, you can watch the TV, I have no objections..." He said, sitting down in a chair and pulling it closer to the desk, starting to read a book of Divination arts.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:38 am
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

Yuri shook her head " im quite full " Yuri said smiling but then she remebered she overheard that some vampires enjoy the blood of and arch angel so Yuri handed him her old charm she forgot to wear on the night she got bitten. it was a full moon pendant " it protect you from vampire bites and vampires who want your blood, I overheard some vampires enjoy the blood of an arch angel " Yuri said " make sure you dont get hurt Yuri said as she walked up to the window and jumped out releasing her pure white wings, she flew up to the roof top and began to sing in an angelic voice " I shouldn't have walked away
I would've stayed if you said
I could've made everything OK
But we just
Threw the blame back and forth
We treated love like a sport
The final blow hit so low
I'm still on the ground

I couldn't have prepared myself for this fall
Shattered in pieces curled on the floor
Super natural love conquers all
'Member we used to touch the sky
And

Lightning don't strike
The same place twice
When you and I said goodbye
I felt the angels cry
True love's a gift
I let it drift
In a storm
Every night
I feel the angels cry

C'mon can't my heart be revived
Bring it back and I'm gon' make it right
I'm on the edge just tryin' to survive
As the angels cry

I thought we'd be forever and always
There were serenity
There were the bad days
Didn't always treat you right
But it was OK
I do somethin' stupid
And you still stay with me

But I can only go for so long
Doing the one claim to which went wrong
Before too much is enough
I look up
Find My love all gone
And

I was so happy together
How come I could not weather
This storm and just do better
Why did I say goodbye

'Cause lightning don't strike
The same place twice
When I said goodbye
I felt the angels cry
Love is a gift
I let it drift
In a storm
Now every night
I feel the angels cry

C'mon can't my heat be revived
Bring it back and I'm gon' make it right
I'm on the edge just tryin' to survive
As the angels cry

I'm missin' you
Don't allow love to lose
I gotta ride it through
I wanna reach for you

I'm missin' you
Don't allow love to lose
I gotta ride it through
I'm reaching for you

Lightning don't strike
The same place twice
When I said goodbye
I felt the angels cry
Love is a gift
But I let it slip
In a storm
Every night
I feel the angels cry

Ohhh, the angels cry" Yuri ended with a tear " Shune kun " Yuri said tears falling from her eyes when she saw a glowing light

User Image
{Shune}

" Princess Yuri " Shune said with a smile floating to her thoguh he had gotten smaller " well i got small because it was the only way i could come but now im the size of an egg " Shune complained

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:34 am
Akira didn't smile but took the charm, saying "Thats not necessary, I am more than capable of defending my self..." He said but she left before he could give it back, so he put it on her desk, sighing as he read the book. He was concentrating alot, so he didn't really hear her singing as he continued to read.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:40 am
User Image
~Yuri Chan~

Yuri flew back into the room with Shune

User Image
{Shune}